PS3 MKKE emulated on RPCS3

zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

PS3 MKKE emulated on RPCS3

Post by zepterrian »

The next video is a test i made on the ps3 emulator in which i ran the PS3 version of MKKE. The emulator is still in development and although many games already run "perfectly" some other heavier and well know titles require the emulator to be optimized and fixed. Mortal Kombat, God of War III and others are perfect examples.
As you see it runs at slow motion (almost in any hardware specs i saw). Sometimes it takes perhaps a half of a second or even more to load some moves specially at the beginning of a fight and of course there is the possibility of sudden crashes. Because of not knowing about emulation i cannot say too much about the topic except for these few observations.
Hope you enjoy some Kratos showcase!!

If you wish to try the emulator yourself then i'll leave the main configurations you need to do so it runs the best possible. Emulator requires of good CPUs so make sure you meet at least the minimum requirements. I consider my specs the minimum requirements but maybe even a core i3 would make it fine for this game specifically idk.
emulator with 2 configured games
emulator with 2 configured games
MKKE settings
MKKE settings
MKKE settings
MKKE settings
Tested with..
Processor: Intel core i5 4460
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 750 ti

Note: the black stage almost at the end of the video is the first mod i made for the ps3 version of the game :D

For the raptor race...

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PS3 Modding”