[DLC] Triborg [All Versions]

K0BR4
Apprentice

[DLC] Triborg [All Versions]

Post by K0BR4 »

This is my reimagined version of Triborg for the MK9 universe.
This mod add Triborg as DLC character, you can choose his moves on skin selection.
- Still in Beta -

I'll leave it for now because I've spent a lot of time on this mod and I want to do other things.
(And rest my mind)

I know it has bugs, I would like the help of the community to let me know all of them.
So I ask that anyone interested in mod, download and test.
Report any problems to me, so I will correct over time.

In the future I'll be working on this mod correcting bugs and applying some suggestions from you.

Hope you like it.

To do List:
- Correct Eyes Bright
- Correct Some Damages Textures

Update:
- v1.07 Working

Beta - Download Link - MKKE v1.05
https://www.4shared.com/archive/zYL-dfK ... iborg.html

Beta - Download Link - MKKE v1.07
https://www.4shared.com/s/fO28-VlEtgm
Attachments
Smoke|Sub-Zero|Scorpion|Reptile|Rain|Ermac|Noob
Smoke|Sub-Zero|Scorpion|Reptile|Rain|Ermac|Noob
Last edited by K0BR4 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:30 am, edited 15 times in total.

Master
Side: Darkness

Re: DLC Triborg

Post by Io_Ivan »

it works for me without problems, excellent work, I congratulate you, now I can finally play with Cyber Noob Saibot XD

Mortal Kombat 9 each time it looks more like a 3D mugen with so many characters :D
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

I have only two questions: 1 Is this a one characters but with different moves and skins or this is separetd skins, which can be selected for certain characters? 2 Will it work for latest MK9 version?
K0BR4
Apprentice

Post by K0BR4 »

Io_Ivan wrote:it works for me without problems, excellent work, I congratulate you, now I can finally play with Cyber Noob Saibot XD

Mortal Kombat 9 each time it looks more like a 3D mugen with so many characters :D
Please tell me the version of the game you are using and any problems or suggestions you may have.
Apprentice

Post by K0BR4 »

DTHLongplays wrote:I have only two questions: 1 Is this a one characters but with different moves and skins or this is separetd skins, which can be selected for certain characters? 2 Will it work for latest MK9 version?
I have already updated the post with your answers.
Please test, tell me the version of the game you are using and any problems or suggestions you may have.
Mortal

Post by evilghost »

i have mkke 1.07 and this mod crash in loading screen
i tried what you said about moving *** to [Files] and that didn't works too
you need to make the mod work for all mkke version
-thanks for this masterpiece too bad i cant enjoy this mod yet.
Io_Ivan
Master

Post by Io_Ivan »

K0BR4 wrote:
Io_Ivan wrote:it works for me without problems, excellent work, I congratulate you, now I can finally play with Cyber Noob Saibot XD

Please tell me the version of the game you are using and any problems or suggestions you may have.
I have version 1.07, and I also have a suggestion, Rain manages the powers of water, why do not you change the color of Rain's suit and pass it to a light blue so that it resembles a Cyber Hydro? Do you think it's OK? :D
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura

(my youtube channel)
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

K0BR4 wrote:
DTHLongplays wrote:I have only two questions: 1 Is this a one characters but with different moves and skins or this is separetd skins, which can be selected for certain characters? 2 Will it work for latest MK9 version?
I have already updated the post with your answers.
Please test, tell me the version of the game you are using and any problems or suggestions you may have.
Well, i have latest updated MKKE version (i don't know where i can look which version i have exactly, cause i have pirated version of the game with Update 2) so i don't think that this mod will be working on my version of the game.
Io_Ivan
Master

Post by Io_Ivan »

How weird, I have version 1.07 of the game but the mod works the same.
Maybe you do not need to make so many modifications after all.
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

(my youtube channel)
K0BR4
Apprentice

Post by K0BR4 »

DTHLongplays wrote: Well, i have latest updated MKKE version (i don't know where i can look which version i have exactly, cause i have pirated version of the game with Update 2) so i don't think that this mod will be working on my version of the game.
I don't know the best way to check the version of your game, as you said it is update 2 I believe it is v1.07.

However if you download the Mod UMK3.3, when it is to install it shows the version of your game.

(viewtopic.php?f=83&t=7825&start=0)
Apprentice

Post by K0BR4 »

Io_Ivan wrote: I have version 1.07, and I also have a suggestion, Rain manages the powers of water, why do not you change the color of Rain's suit and pass it to a light blue so that it resembles a Cyber Hydro? Do you think it's OK? :D
Hydro is a non official character, in each mugen game he have different appearance, colors and moves.
I'll think more about it but if I make some changes in this aspect will be in tonality.
Master

Post by Io_Ivan »

K0BR4 wrote:
Io_Ivan wrote: I have version 1.07, and I also have a suggestion, Rain manages the powers of water, why do not you change the color of Rain's suit and pass it to a light blue so that it resembles a Cyber Hydro? Do you think it's OK? :D
Hydro is a non official character, in each mugen game he have different appearance, colors and moves.
I'll think more about it but if I make some changes in this aspect will be in tonality.
Ok, but... Hydro appears in the mortal kombat comic, how can it be an unofficial character? :roll:
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

(my youtube channel)
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

He is not non official character. He was in Mortal Kombat Comic, i don't know in what comic exactly, but here is a images of him.
Attachments
Hydro2.jpg
Hydro2.jpg (17.39 KiB) Viewed 23484 times
Hydro.jpg
Hydro.jpg (30.45 KiB) Viewed 23484 times
K0BR4
Apprentice

Post by K0BR4 »

We must remember that many old HQ's were not canonical, that is, although some were licensed but not written by the creators of the series, like the old StreetFighter comics for example.

See the information I found about Hydro:
Hydro is a character that has no part in the official history of Mortal Kombat, and is therefore a fan creation for fans. Hydro would be Sub Zero if he had not left the clan for not agreeing to the cybernetic conversion. So much so that in Mortal Kombat Mugen he has powers of ice and electricity. Hydro is a Cyborg, but it is not part of the story. His only involvement is in Mortal Kombat Mugen and Mortal Kombat comics. In the comics, he appears as a companion to Classic Sub-Zero (Noob Saibot) who enters Mortal Kombat. For his clothes, he is mistaken for Sub-Zero and so is killed by Scorpion.

In human form Hydro has water control powers, including its temperature, so it can freeze similar sub-zero skills.

This makes me believe that it was a character project that was changed. I believe that Hydro is the "Sub-Zero" we see in MK3 and today we know it for Tundra, the brother of Bi-Han the original Sub-Zero.
Master

Post by Io_Ivan »

It's confusing, since the fans do their best to make it look like something canonical :P

But anyway, I would appreciate it if you add it with the powers of water, since he not only throws ice, in the Mugen's games can be transformed into liquid, so that's why I think it looks more like Rain.
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

(my youtube channel)

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”