DLC Legacy Sektor (AKA beta Sektor) [All Game Versions]

zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

DLC Legacy Sektor (AKA beta Sektor) [All Game Versions]

Post by zepterrian »

MK Legacy Sektor based on NPC LK-4D4. This model is now known as beta Sektor.
Legacy.png
DLC Legacy Sektor.rar
(462.03 KiB) Downloaded 1413 times
Installation:
use the DLC Manager 2.6 to install this mod.

Despite not having a combo list it does have some of them similar to Sektor's. Also it doesn't have intro but it has a nice weird victory pose.

UPDATE:

Another thing to note is that this sektor's armature is the same as cyrax but only until his special abilities were implemented which required a stronger body.

Quick explanation story:
Sektor is in his beta phase. His special abilities have not been fully developed yet nor implemented and engineers keep working in his fighting style, but as one of the first cyber models ever created by the linkuei clan sektor is a reason to fear.
Last edited by zepterrian on Mon May 10, 2021 12:42 pm, edited 9 times in total.

For the raptor race...
Io_Ivan
Master
Side: Darkness

Re: DLC Legacy Sektor [All Versions]

Post by Io_Ivan »

zepterrian, ¿can you extract the PS Vita tremor skin to put it as an alternate costume for Jax?

How did you do it with the skarlet skin of PS Vita :)
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

This mod sucks. I mean, what's the point of this mod, if Sektor does not have any special move at all?
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

LOL You said it.. did you see sektor firing rockets or burning someone in the movie? Using the npc cyber ninja allows the mod to keep the cables animations intact.. Besides if you think of this mod as a beta phase of the actual sektor.. well it makes sense having him kinda incomplete at this point. That's the strongest reason.
Last edited by zepterrian on Mon May 10, 2021 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
For the raptor race...
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

zepterrian wrote:You said it.. did you see sektor firing rockets or burning someone in the movie? Using the npc cyber ninja allows the mod to keep the cables animations intact.. Besides if you think this mod as a beta phase of the actual sektor.. well it makes sense having him kinda incomplete at this point. That's the strongest reason.
I don't even like this idea, cause it's a game and not a movie. Which means that in the game, all characters need to have their own moves. Otherwise, what kind of game is that, when characters don't have their own special moves? It does not makes any sense.
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

hehe ez man it's just what it is.. a mod (a really creative one btw). So if i say that this is the Sektor from the movie and that engineers are still working in him then i'm not leaving you any other choice but to believe in it :P Sometimes you have to think beyond the usual, and innovate. And when that happens you are able to bring cool stuff like this 8)

PS: oh and as an adition to the idea of a beta sektor you can think that his original physical design was going to be the same as cyrax :shock: .. but because of some of his features later implemented in his last design, that is, scorcher, rockets, etc.. they were forced to re-design his armature in order to make it suitable for his new weapons finally bringing the Sektor we all know :o
For the raptor race...
zepterrian
Grand Master

Re: DLC Legacy Sektor (AKA beta Sektor) [All Versions]

Post by zepterrian »

And this is a proof of why hearing people often works. This mod is now even better with the explanations i made. Read the post once again guys there's an update :mrgreen:
For the raptor race...
GamerSuperiorX
Mortal
XBox Live: GamerSuperiorX

Post by GamerSuperiorX »

Este DLC substitui algo ou não?
Kingzotp
Mortal

Post by Kingzotp »

This mod is great, I'm playing it right now and I love the skin, anyone know if the mod has any updates where I can do the special moves or the x-ray?

PD: Does anyone know where I can download Hydro in its MK Legacy version?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”