Re: Ultimate Boss Mod 2.0.1 [All Game Versions]

Post by zepterrian »

Yes It should.

For the raptor race...
theskid
Mortal

Post by theskid »

using dlc manager 2.6 for mkke cant get it to patch files in always path not found error
does this work with mkke?
alexanderfox
Warrior
Side: Light

Post by alexanderfox »

theskid wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:11 am using dlc manager 2.6 for mkke cant get it to patch files in always path not found error
does this work with mkke?
Yes itdoes. I was using it befor mk9hook came out.
JakoryJman
Mortal

Post by JakoryJman »

I have all my files in the correct place but the problem persists.
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

JakoryJman wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:27 pm I have all my files in the correct place but the problem persists.
what problem?
Things to take in count before using dlc manager.

*it is recommended to have all of the coalesced files. Some mods patch all of those files too and some others do not. If a mod patches the coalesced.fra and you do not have it then you will get an installation error, warning or whatever. If you do not have all of the coalesceds then open the mod's installer file and delete the lines that patch those coalesceds that you do not have.
*make sure that the original .xxx files from which the modded ones were taken are intact. How do you know? open the mod's installer file and check it there. Usually you will find the path lines containing "|". On the left are the original file names.
*Always run the dlc manager as admin.
*Probably you need to allow permissions to write in your pc folder containing the dlc manager or even the game.
For the raptor race...
UltraX91
Mortal

Post by UltraX91 »

Hello, I just want to say that Klassic Jade is buggy, i mean that If you play as sub-zero or rain, the freeze and water ball are going through the character can i have the fix please?
GeorgeW22
Warrior
Side: Darkness
PSN: HUHUHEAHHAHAA
XBox Live: HEHIEHIAH

Post by GeorgeW22 »

UltraX91 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:35 pm Hello, I just want to say that Klassic Jade is buggy, i mean that If you play as sub-zero or rain, the freeze and water ball are going through the character can i have the fix please?
All projectiles go through her :lol: its not a bug thats just how she works.
"Still Learning"
Jarkom
Mortal

Post by Jarkom »

So i have an issue that when i press play button to start the game it opens for 2seconds then automatically closes. ive tried using different coalesced for config and localization and it partially worked. I booted up the game went to see if i have the bosses and there were none. So i need to boot it up without replacing the coalesced but its impossible because the game wont start. Please someone help me
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

Jarkom wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 6:07 pm So i have an issue that when i press play button to start the game it opens for 2seconds then automatically closes. ive tried using different coalesced for config and localization and it partially worked. I booted up the game went to see if i have the bosses and there were none. So i need to boot it up without replacing the coalesced but its impossible because the game wont start. Please someone help me
that's a weird issue.
The only thing to recommend is to install this mod in a fresh game and see what happens (and make sure that the original files Rain, skarlet, kenshi, freddy and the npcs are not modified) I tested this mod personally and everything is ok.
And yes if you replace coalesceds after installing the mod, that'd be the same as uninstalling it.
Also remember to use dlc man 2.6 for this mod.
For the raptor race...
Jarkom
Mortal

Post by Jarkom »

zepterrian wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:50 am
Jarkom wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 6:07 pm So i have an issue that when i press play button to start the game it opens for 2seconds then automatically closes. ive tried using different coalesced for config and localization and it partially worked. I booted up the game went to see if i have the bosses and there were none. So i need to boot it up without replacing the coalesced but its impossible because the game wont start. Please someone help me
that's a weird issue.
The only thing to recommend is to install this mod in a fresh game and see what happens (and make sure that the original files Rain, skarlet, kenshi, freddy and the npcs are not modified) I tested this mod personally and everything is ok.
And yes if you replace coalesceds after installing the mod, that'd be the same as uninstalling it.
Also remember to use dlc man 2.6 for this mod.
Ok. Thanks for help
Noobsaibot2003
Immortal

Post by Noobsaibot2003 »

Cool
Last edited by Noobsaibot2003 on Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noobsaibot2003
Immortal

Post by Noobsaibot2003 »

Interessting mod
Last edited by Noobsaibot2003 on Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noobsaibot2003
Immortal

Post by Noobsaibot2003 »

Work well for me And thanks

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Gameplay Mods”