thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Injustice 2 Modding Progress Here

Post by thethiny »

So as you know, I'll be modding Injustice 2 :P
Here is the thread where I'll post my findings.

X64TOC.txt -> UnEncrypted
Coalesced.ini -> Injustice_AES (AKA Key 93 BB 69 DF 37 D5 38 57 B8 6B 20 E1 45 CB A0 61 DD 7D CF ED 3A AC F2 DB 29 35 91 6C 27 66 0B AF)

.xxx files will be next

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Lord Dragu
Master

Re: Injustice 2 Modding Progress Here

Post by Lord Dragu »

Leave the boss to me. As usual am I buying the game in order to be able to try Boss Brainiac
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: Injustice 2 Modding Progress Here

Post by thethiny »

Lord Dragu wrote:Leave the boss to me. As usual am I buying the game in order to be able to try Boss Brainiac
Sure. I've learnt assembly, hopefully we'll be able to create a DLL mod loader this time.
If it works anything like MKXL, (which I'm 100% positive it does), then I already know how to make the mod loader.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Injustice 2 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”