Rafael Lorenzo?

realanhaconda
Mortal

Rafael Lorenzo?

Post by realanhaconda »

Does anyone know this cat on YouTube called Rafael Lorenzo? He's been posting a lot of videos using mods from this forum such as work from UncleFestor, without giving any credit at all. I've messaged Rafael Lorenzo several times to verify who he is but he won't respond. Is he a tester for mods? Does he have permission to use these mods without crediting? If anyone have any information on him and who he is please let me know.

EDIT:
Link to his channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCCDyU ... 23XlyCR9Wg

joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Re: Rafael Lorenzo?

Post by joven1 »

He is the number Leech and Vulture of MKX Mods since MKX release like King Kollosus .... He always visit our site to get new mods from our Great Modders here....
These days our modders are not releasing any new skins.... As you can see in his Youtube Page all his
Skins there is a product only of Meshwap only of Female Ninjas and Cyber Ninjas to a certain characters, Because he can't get any new unique skins from our site today... I am afraid if we release our own version of MK3 Cyber he always get our( Omega and Me) Skin here since then the posted in his Youtube Page.He always modified them and edits to claim his own work. Like I told before he is a vulture waiting for the dead meat to catch. :(
realanhaconda
Mortal

Post by realanhaconda »

He sounds like a piece of shit. I commented on a few of his videos telling him the modders work hard as fuck on those mods but he didn't give any credit on most of the videos I've seen. But I guess he's been around for awhile. I might publicly call him out if he keeps this up. I used to mod resident evil 4 and 5 before aggressively playing MK so I understand how much work is dedicated into mods. Thanks for the info bro. Now I won't feel bad if I call him out. Cheers mate
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

Yup! They are still here observing our community everyday and every hour. Both of them RLorenzo and King Kollosus maybe one of the members here in MKsecrets they used to hide in one of the legit username. :)
Kollosus being kicked here more than 4x we always busted him out.. But now he is so silent and be carefull on his actions here in the group.! We know his style :)
TobiasBoon
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by TobiasBoon »

realanhaconda wrote:He sounds like a piece of shit. I commented on a few of his videos telling him the modders work hard as fuck on those mods but he didn't give any credit on most of the videos I've seen. But I guess he's been around for awhile. I might publicly call him out if he keeps this up. I used to mod resident evil 4 and 5 before aggressively playing MK so I understand how much work is dedicated into mods. Thanks for the info bro. Now I won't feel bad if I call him out. Cheers mate
he's pretty much a dick
Kryptongaming
Mortal
XBox Live: FauneSumo4591

Post by Kryptongaming »

He never answered even to this day
RafTheDarkness
Mortal

Post by RafTheDarkness »

he didnt share any download link to any MKXL skin such as Steel Raiden ETC
Roy Arkon
God
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

And now his YouTube channel got shut down due to so many copyright strikes. Not surprising, and well deserved.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
RafTheDarkness
Mortal

Post by RafTheDarkness »

He have an another channel he does not send link to the following skins : [YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNE7_GcCvoc[/YouTube]
nightWolf321
Warrior

Post by nightWolf321 »

realanhaconda wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:17 pm Does anyone know this cat on YouTube called Rafael Lorenzo? He's been posting a lot of videos using mods from this forum such as work from UncleFestor, without giving any credit at all. I've messaged Rafael Lorenzo several times to verify who he is but he won't respond. Is he a tester for mods? Does he have permission to use these mods without crediting? If anyone have any information on him and who he is please let me know.

EDIT:
Link to his channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCCDyU ... 23XlyCR9Wg
Rafael lorenzo is the name of monitor the true name of him is Igor
nightWolf321
Warrior

Post by nightWolf321 »

He never answer my messages.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

nightWolf321 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:39 pm He never answer my messages.
He answer on facebook

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
nightWolf321
Warrior

Post by nightWolf321 »

Made a facebook of him.
nightWolf321
Warrior

Post by nightWolf321 »

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”