Midways Answer For the Bios

Lord Dragu
Master

Midways Answer For the Bios

Post by Lord Dragu »

Do you think to release the bios for MK Armageddon?

There is petition against you at
<a href='http://www.petitiononline.com/mkabios/' target='_blank'>http://www.petitiononline.com/mkabios/</a>

Please Midway answer to this question!

Also for which platforms will be the next MK8?

Do you think to create it for PC?
And Wii?

That is my qusetion thank you very much!

Response:
Thank you for contacting Midway Tech/Customer Support. Please see below for details about your inquiry to Midway.

There are no current plans to release further bios for the MK characters. The next MK game will be for next generation video game systems such as the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. No Wii version has been announced as yet.

Regards,
Midway Tech/Customer Support

So MK8 for pc will not be released we should wait for a good emulator nothing more for now!

DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Re: Midways Answer For the Bios

Post by Sub-Zero »

Yes it's gonna be for 360! They should make a pc version though I wouldn't buy it. And I really don't care about a Wii version since I hated MK: A on the Wii so so much. But a PC version should be made!
fymfifa
Apprentice

Post by fymfifa »

Darken wrote: Do you think to release the bios for MK Armageddon?

There is petition against you at
<a href='http://www.petitiononline.com/mkabios/' target='_blank'>http://www.petitiononline.com/mkabios/</a>

Please Midway answer to this question!

Also for which platforms will be the next MK8?

Do you think to create it for PC?
And Wii?

That is my qusetion thank you very much!

Response:
Thank you for contacting Midway Tech/Customer Support.  Please see below for details about your inquiry to Midway.

There are no current plans to release further bios for the MK characters. The next MK game will be for next generation video game systems such as the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. No Wii version has been announced as yet.

Regards,
Midway Tech/Customer Support

So MK8 for pc will not be released we should wait for a good emulator nothing more for now!
Darken man havent you seen the supporter didnt mention any NFO about PC version, cause its a secret for now!!! You cannot be sure at all!!!
Mortal Kombat: Incoming Darkness Webmaster
I can do everything I want, its just a matter of time.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

No! I am sure about this there will not be a PC version of MK8!

The game consoles are more powerful than the PC.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
fymfifa
Apprentice

Post by fymfifa »

Darken wrote: No! I am sure about this there will not be a PC version of MK8!

The game consoles are more powerful than the PC.
I'm not sure about that, it might be or not on PC !!! There is still a hope, cause Unreal Engine 3 is made not only for consoles ;>

I dont thing so :D it depends of the PC you have ;>
Squall_1st
Master

Post by Squall_1st »

Many console games came for PC.
But most of them are bad port, and there are a lot of problems.

Somehow.. i don't enjoy playing on PC ( hate bad joysticks ) - one of the reasons to say... x-box is bad. :]
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

The only things I know about MK8 at the moment is that it claims to use the Unreal engine, and the chances of a WII version are slim to none. Haven't really heard anything about a PC port, but I'm doubting that'll happen.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Yes I agree with squall_first.

To play on consoles is more beautiful than playing on a PC....
lykankomics
Mortal

Post by lykankomics »

I really hope they make some kind of announcement soon, I'm getting worried it might not come out this year.
fymfifa
Apprentice

Re: Re:

Post by fymfifa »

Darken wrote:Yes I agree with squall_first.

To play on consoles is more beautiful than playing on a PC....
NO, it isnt ... it depends on the person ... some people like PCs, and others Video Consoles ...

So, thats not true !!!
Squall_1st
Master

Post by Squall_1st »

Yes, it is.

Some poeple loves ketchup and other mayonese. - Yes.
Some poeple havent played on console games so much and they enjoy playing on PC - it's other point of view. You can't realize that playing on the PC-port is 3x times worse than playing on console + hdtv = am i dreaming?
SilentAssassin
Immortal

Post by SilentAssassin »

MK games were more aimed to be released on consoles. The main problems with the pc is how sloppy the pixels/graphics can be and how slow it is. The joystick problem however can be easily solved because there are controllers similar to that of the playstation designed for pc use.
Anybody miss me?

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Armageddon”