Online play on decption and armageddon

Ravonite
God

Online play on decption and armageddon

Post by Ravonite »

Well obviously it was a great thing for xbox livers but for gamecubers and ps2 owners , it is/was almost impossible !

1 : im not even sure gamecubes MK came with on-line play even so youd need the online kit thats tres expensive and erm annoying .

2: network adapters for the ps2... i dont have one , wouldnt mind one ,but pretty rare and any online game i own is online on xbox so im kinda stumped , not just that , iv heard that there arent many people online on the servers of ps2s online network.

yet sony never thought of doing an xbox live copy when they had the chance , and copied everything else.

ogrebot360
God

Re: Online play on decption and armageddon

Post by ogrebot360 »

My PS2 on-line has been cut off, but back when I had it, I had no problems finding people on MK on-line. Of course, it's been a while since I last went, and I wouldn't be surprised if a good number of them immigrated over to MK Armageddon's on-line.
amr619
Mortal

Re: Online play on decption and armageddon

Post by amr619 »

i live in egypt , so my ps2 wouldn't go online because merely every single ps2 game here is not orignal is there a solution i have ps2 slim so i don't need a network adaptor.

Return to “Mortal Kombat Online”