Rains's MK: Armageddon Bio

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Rains's MK: Armageddon Bio

Post by Gambid »

Midway has released the eight character bio from Mortal Kombat: Armageddon: Rain:
The Edenian race is descended from the gods. That is the reason for our longevity, our nobility, and our strength. But I am more than a distant relation to the deities of old. I am a direct descendant of Argus himself. Only recently have I discovered my royal heritage. Quan Chi, an emissary of Shinnok, revealed to me that I am entitled to great power — and control of Edenia. My father hid my identity for fear it would complicate his plans for succession. He favored his sons Daegon and Taven and groomed them to one day replace him as Protector of Edenia. But he foolishly tied this plan to a quest to save the realms from Armageddon, leaving open an opportunity for me to seize the power that is rightfully mine. Though it seems the Forces of Light seek to steal the prize from me, Quan Chi has made plans to assure my victory. He and his allies will help fend off the Forces of Light as I make my way to Blaze. But before this final battle, I must ensure that Taven and Daegon cannot challenge my ascension. I will finish them both before they complete their quest.

Click here to see the original bio page on the official Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Website.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Noobiano
Master

Re: Rains's MK: Armageddon Bio

Post by Noobiano »

It's not too long like the other bios. I didn't expect he was the half brother of Taven and Daegon.
Noob Saibottobias booN
Ravonite
God

Re: Rains's MK: Armageddon Bio

Post by Ravonite »

well once in konquest he knows who taven is and he is a prince of edenia you could kinda guess but the whole time gap thing is still confusing

MIDWAY - you better make another version of armageddon with the bios and more extras of the next gens or something

Return to “News Articles”