New Halo 3 Trailer

Alucard
Grand Master

Re: New Halo 3 Trailer

Post by Alucard »

ogrebot360 wrote:
The Vulture wrote:
ogrebot360 wrote: But they novelized Halo?  I'm not sure I follow exactly, but if this is the case, I might just get the book and tell every Halo fan in the universe the book was better.
oh just not book, series of books. all from how the Spartans came to be, to what will happen next.
I see. This COULD be interesting.
Even the harry potter books are more interesting than the halo novels & sht like that.

Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Post by Sub-Zero »

I'm reading Fall of Reach which takes place way before Halo 1 and it talks about Master Chief [John] and the training he went through plus some other cool Spartans are in it.

I don't think the enemies in Halo are stupid...except for Grunts but that what they're species is like, they're stupid and cowards.Image
The Vulture
Apprentice

Post by The Vulture »

Sub-Zero wrote: I'm reading Fall of Reach which takes place way before Halo 1 and it talks about Master Chief [John] and the training he went through plus some other cool Spartans are in it.

I don't think the enemies in Halo are stupid...except for Grunts but that what they're species is like, they're stupid and cowards.Image
yet the grunts are funny, at times. and this may sick, but I derive great pleasure from chasing after them and them with the butt of my gun.
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

Yeah, I really love it when I melee when they're sleeping. Or shoot them with a rocket launcher and you see them go shooting up into the air.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Alucard wrote: The doom movie sucked as the books... HALO... HALO is much much bllsht.

1st of all, it sucks. It is for retarted audience & for people who doesn't have such a taste for fps even though they're pretty much the same sht.

2nd aliens... omg gears of wars had more cool stuff compared.

3rd... master chief lol, i didn't though an cyber futuristic astronaut could pwwn. Blech even turok has more charisma.

4th... you know... saying halo's the best fps, is like saying... ninja gaiden on xbox pwns devil may cry, which is much of queerness since ninja gaiden was great in nintendo nes, not on 3d & also trying to ridiculize dante... fails specially when we refer to some character named Ryu Hayabusa... he sucks in DOA, He sucked trying to beat dante. Dante is one of a kind. No one wiilll own his place.

5th SW is one of those retards... no doubt lol.

6th... Xbox sucks.

7th... FPS OWNS IN PC RETARDS... there's barely a few console games fps that owns.

8th... Goldeneye, perfect dark, doom, half life, far cry, wolfenstein, quake, UT, Soldier of fortune (forget the storyline & characters though, focus on the gameplay), Prey... OWNS HALO.

9th... xbox fans = deceptional.
Agreed on every single point you mentioned.
Alucard
Grand Master

Post by Alucard »

Omg... halo fans = low low taste for such things.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Lol,so true man.
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

Any Halo fans [which there aren't many at this forum] I got the Halo Graphic Novel today which is awsome, plus it's made by Marvel.
It has 4 stories I think, and costs about $30 in America.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Sub-Zero wrote: Any Halo fans [which there aren't many at this forum] I got the Halo Graphic Novel today which is awsome, plus it's made by Marvel.
It has 4 stories I think, and costs about $30 in America.
Did Ya just Say MARVEL?!?!?Lol although i don't like halo,i say that pic ownz coz it's made by Marvel.lol

Marvel Ownz.
The Vulture
Apprentice

Post by The Vulture »

im going to get that, sweet and by Marvel have to get to Chapters!
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

Marvel produced it I think, they paid for it to be released.
This page is from the "The Last Voyage of The Infinite Succor", I just love the this shot, though it doesn't say the words the Elite Commander, Rtos 'Vodumee, is telling his squad to go towards the mysterious enemy movement and the reason I love this pic so much is because of the detail on the Elite and the Grunts scared face in the background.
The Vulture
Apprentice

Post by The Vulture »

man, that is so cool.
Sub-Zero
God

Post by Sub-Zero »

Yea, sadly there are very few that would find this cool...I am one of them.
Cage05
God

Post by Cage05 »

I dont have a problem with halo,i liked halo 2.it's just that there are so many arrogant @ss holes in the halo community,that i cant stand it anymore.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Same here man,and i also like Quake,Doom and Prey more than Halo.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”