Favorite Male ninja

Aust77
Apprentice

Favorite Male ninja

Post by Aust77 »

Mine is Sub-Zero from the start.

A completely normal........COLTS FAN!!!!!!!
Don't mess with Scorpion,or he'll rip your heart out before you can say "Toasty".
Be friends with Scorpion and get a coupon for a free spear at Wal-Mart.
Don't mess with Sub-Zero,or you won't have a spine.
Be freinds with Sub-Zero,and get a coupon for 10 free ice cream cones at Willy's ice cream shop.
ogrebot360
God

Re: Favorite Male ninja

Post by ogrebot360 »

I had to flip a coin, and it landed on Ermac. I was good with him at one point, but after reacquiring MK Trilogy after about six years, I noticed the times have changed.
Aust77
Apprentice

Post by Aust77 »

Ok..........if it didn't land on Ermac,who would it be?
Don't mess with Scorpion,or he'll rip your heart out before you can say "Toasty".
Be freinds with Sub-Zero,and get a coupon for 10 free ice cream cones at Willy's ice cream shop.
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

The other side would've been Scorpion, but if it landed on its edge, I would've gone with Sub-Zero.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Aust77 wrote: Mine is Sub-Zero from the start.
I agree with you. From the beginning of when I heard of mortalkombat to when I played I instantly chose Sub-Zero. He's always been my favourite ninja. I love playing with him and his cool freezing abilities..I think that's what got me. Hmm a coin landing on it's side eh? lol that's one way of doing it ^_^
Assasin
Warrior

Post by Assasin »

Sub-Zero sucks(well not to much cause is my second favorite ;))but anyways Scorpion rules cause i like his costumes in all MK's and i like his skull cause it is hella cool :D
Aust77
Apprentice

Post by Aust77 »

Assasin wrote: Sub-Zero sucks(well not to much cause is my second favorite ;))but anyways Scorpion rules cause i like his costumes in all MK's and i like his skull cause it is hella cool :D
Sub-Zero does NOT suck.He is like the coolest guy in Mortal Kombat!!
Assasin
Warrior

Post by Assasin »

Aust77 wrote:
Assasin wrote: Sub-Zero sucks(well not to much cause is my second favorite ;))but anyways Scorpion rules cause i like his costumes in all MK's and i like his skull cause it is hella cool :D
Sub-Zero does NOT suck.He is like the coolest guy in Mortal Kombat!!
Man i say he didnt suck to much and Scorpion is the best male ninja
Or you wanna fight(it isnt true but i would like it,exess can harm my health :lol: )
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Sub-Zero sucks(well not to much cause is my second favorite ;))but anyways Scorpion rules cause i like his costumes in all MK's and i like his skull cause it is hella cool :D
<span style='color:red'>sub zero doesn't suck!he's like,one of the best male ninjas ever.</span>

Scorpion's always been my favourite since i was 4(i played him on the nes).i voted him.
Assasin
Warrior

Post by Assasin »

LordScorpion wrote:
<span style='color:red'>sub zero doesn't suck!he's like,one of the best male ninjas ever.</span>

Scorpion's always been my favourite since i was 4(i played him on the nes).i voted him.
everybody is fighting me i say he didnt suck
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

Omg you guys, he said in his opinion he sucked, but was his second choice because Scorpion was his favourite character, meaning he doesn't hate Sub-Zero, he's just his second choice. I think he's saying he likes Scorpion more than Sub-Zero, that's all. So who's your guy's second choice for a ninja? Mine would be Rain I think.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

shotokan wrote: Omg you guys, he said in his opinion he sucked, but was his second choice because Scorpion was his favourite character, meaning he doesn't hate Sub-Zero, he's just his second choice. I think he's saying he likes Scorpion more than Sub-Zero, that's all. So who's your guy's second choice for a ninja? Mine would be Rain I think.
My second choice is subzero,my third is ermac,my fourth is rain,my fifth is smoke(human) and my sixth is noob(he's the oldsubzero previously,now the oldsub's freed.see http://www.fightersgeneration.com for more details).
Aust77
Apprentice

Post by Aust77 »

Ok,everyone stop arguing please!!!!Lets just get back on topic.
shotokan
Immortal

Post by shotokan »

We did. I was just clarifying because some misunderstood one post, that's all. I always liked Sub for the freezing and Rain for his cool special attacks.
Squall_1st
Master

Post by Squall_1st »

I vote for, Sub Zero, because mostly i like him.
I like Ermac too, but Sub Zero is the best person from all MK's.
'my opinion.'

Return to “General Discussion”