Most Evil charcter

TANYAxSCORPION
Mortal

Most Evil charcter

Post by TANYAxSCORPION »

Just wanted to see who u guys thought was the biggest baddy of MK history.....Here are some Reasons of why i picked the people i put on the poll...

Scorpion- Worst enemy of one of MK's most favored good character Sub-Zero
Onaga- Former ruler of Outworld and boss of MK:D
Goro-J UST LOOK AT HIM!!! hahaha
Shao Kahn- Definitely deserves to be up there...been trying to take control for so many MK's
Tanya- hahahah tanya....probably one of the biggest b****es of the MK games, yet still my favorite female character..haha
Shinnok- i have no clue i just put him up there...
Mileena- Shes been trying to kill kitana and lui kang for soo long know..
Shang Suang- Personally i am voting for him...he is the one who started all these death tournaments
Quan Chi- I dont know i just put him up there..
Other- I dont know....pick anyone else who u think is the most evil character of MK History

Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Re: Most Evil charcter

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>actually shan gtsung is shao kahns slave. kahn is in charge. i voted onaga.</span>
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

I voted Shinnok. He's the ruler of the Netherrealm, and the Netherrealm is basically the MK version of hell (where all the evil goes when it dies). If that doesn't make you evil, I don't know what does
Mk1 Scorpion
Apprentice

Post by Mk1 Scorpion »

i voted for Scorpion :D
!!Get Over here!!
Assasin
Warrior

Post by Assasin »

I voted Onaga,he's the most brutal character i ever seen(before Shao Kahn) :ph34r:
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

i voted for mileena...cuz she is nast teeth and well i think onaga is a little more evil though but mileena is a b***h
Aust77
Apprentice

Post by Aust77 »

Shao Kahn!!!!He is like the ruler of evil.
A completely normal........COLTS FAN!!!!!!!
Don't mess with Scorpion,or he'll rip your heart out before you can say "Toasty".
Be friends with Scorpion and get a coupon for a free spear at Wal-Mart.
Don't mess with Sub-Zero,or you won't have a spine.
Be freinds with Sub-Zero,and get a coupon for 10 free ice cream cones at Willy's ice cream shop.
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

<span style='color:red'>I hate Scorpion Being put here.</span>.U should have put Noob Instead.i admit he's the older sub-zero,but he became evil and was ready to serve the evil dudes(Kahn,Shinnok,Quan Chi.,etc).Scorpion's not evil!he's just neutral,but he became the champion of the elder gods and helped them defeat onaga.i think his ending is non-canon because the storyline of mka(which i got from [URL=http://www.fightersgeneration.com/ <a href='http://www.fightersgeneration.com/' target='_blank'>http://www.fightersgeneration.com/</a>[/URL])states that Shujinko, Scorpion, Raiden, Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, and Kung Lao All Killed Onaga In the chamber of the Dragon.
Here's The MKA info i got from fightersgeneration(it's not a forum,it's an official website of fighting game:
General: MK: Armageddon is known as Mortal Kombat 7, and rumored to be the LAST Mortal Kombat... MK: Armageddon will feature over 65 characters (every character in the series), a new juggling system (it's about time), a "reversal" system, an updated graphics engine, a new story mode (Konquest), new multi-tiered arenas, character costume customization, a detailed Create-a-character mode, and online play... Sounds like a winning combination for the series who has seen it's fair share of ups and downs.

Story: Shujinko, Scorpion, Raiden, Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, and Kung Lao all defeated the evil Onaga in the Chamber of the Dragon, just as the power of Shinnok's Amulet was about to fuse the Kamidogu together. Scorpion, however, learned that Quan Chi is alive and has used a clone of Raiden to be Shinnok's next body, while the real Raiden was sent to the Orderrealm, where he saw it fall into the hands of the revolutionaries.

Sub-Zero saw that his older brother was freed, upon Noob Saibot's death, but, he has to defeat Saibot, who still lives as a dark ninja. Scorpion, out of respect for the young Sub-Zero, joins him, however, he still hates the older Sub-Zero. The real Raiden, also, has returned to Earthrealm and found that Shao Kahn is alive in Outworld. Goro, faithful towards Kitana, is spying on Kahn. Havik joined Kahn and ressurected Reptile, Kintaro, Motaro, and several other fighters to join him, along with Kahn's old allies returning to him.

The Shadow Priests have resurfaced, looking for Blaze, who's goal is to bring Kahn's reign to an end, for he senses an imbalance in the ways of nature. Shinnok and Shao Kahn don't realize that the One Being is using them through the Kamidogu. Onaga absorbed some of its power and after Havik ate his heart, Havik became the vessel for darkness to return. The real Raiden now has to destroy all three of them.

Can Liu Kang, Shujinko, and Kung Lao defeat the new evils that have risen from the dead? Also, will Liu Kang admit his feelings for Kitana? (Because yall know he ain't dead).

Manufacturer: Midway
Platforms: PS2, Xbox
Year: 2006
Characters: Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Bo' Rai' Cho, Johnny Cage, Shujinko, Raiden, Evil Raiden, Shinnok, Kai, Reiko, Baraka, Kitana, Mileena, Jade, Sindel, Rain, Reptile, Sonya Blade, Jax, Stryker, Tanya, Havik, Sheeva, Dairou, Darrius, Ashra, Sareena, Cyrax, Smoke, Sektor, Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero Young, Sub-Zero Old, Scorpion, Quan Chi, Fujin, Kano, Jarek, Kobra, Kabal, Kira, Frost, Nitara, Kenshi, Li Mei, Blaze, Moloch, Drahmin, Ermac, Goro, Shinnok, Motaro, Kintaro, Shao Kahn, Tarkata Shao Kahn, Dark Havik, The One Being, Mavado, Hsu Hao, Nightwolf, Hellbeast, Sierra, Tao Long, Drako, Terra,Usui Hasashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maybe i should transfer this to the mk armaggedon forum,but,i think this is enough.oh well,i voted for Onaga Coz He Tried To Fuse All The Kamidogu Into The One Being,Letting All The Realms Throughout The Universe To Be Destroyed.I Don't Like Him.but before Deception,i hated Kahn.and before him,Tsung&Quan Chi,And Before Him,Finally,Shinnok(Mk4 is the first game i ever played in pc).

also,i think i will tell gambid to put this storyline in his site.coz we don't want mksecrets to be inferior to other websites.it is the coolest of all.
goro
Warrior

Post by goro »

wouldnt be any of the girls shao kahn or Onaga one of them defintly
Get Over Here
goro
Warrior

Post by goro »

how could u say scorpion he isnt gud or bad
Get Over Here
TANYAxSCORPION
Mortal

Post by TANYAxSCORPION »

ok thats why there is an OTHER option...why dont u read it first before u start complaining theres no noob
goro
Warrior

Post by goro »

onaga, he is brutal! scorpion shouldnt be there.
Get Over Here
subcorpian
God

Post by subcorpian »

i dunno, it a contest between onaga and shao kahn!! :unsure:
Proud member of MKSOL!!!

can you play your PSP upside down? good neither can i

frosty!

toasty!

i'll only strikes noobs, not begginers
Hanzo
Mortal

Post by Hanzo »

I Chose Goro Becase he Kill his own Brother After he saved Goros life.
kash a.k.a johnny, jade f
Mortal

Post by kash a.k.a johnny, jade f »

i picked mileena cause she has scary teeth :o and she hates my fav characters like jade, kitana, sonya and mabey even johnny cage <_< so yea.................... and she's strong 2....

Return to “General Discussion”