Questions To Mk: Armaggadon

MKFanatic
Mortal

Questions To Mk: Armaggadon

Post by MKFanatic »

1. How can they make a good enough select screen if there are a lot of MK characters?

2. Will they find a way to store that much data in just 1 PS2, XBOX, and (maybe) Gamecube disc?

3. If Onaga, Goro, Shao Kahn, etc. are going to be playable, then who will be the next boss? Will he be as weak as Shang and Quan? Or wil he be killer like Moloch?

4. Will they give 2 Hara-Kiri's for Stryker since he sucks? :lol:

GAME OVER
goatsukel
Apprentice

Re: Questions To Mk: Armaggadon

Post by goatsukel »

1.All the newer games selection screens have been really small so if they just make it really big they could probably pull it off. also they are talking about having a rotating selection screen.

2. It really wont be as much space as some games have. i mean, yea its alot, but i think they can pull it off some how... i mean... they will pull it off.

3. Just because onagas playable doesnt me he cant be the boss. kahn was the boss in trilogy but he was playable. and shinnok was playable in mk4 but he was boss.

if not its lookin like maybe the one being or maybe a new character all together.

4. i love styker.
i regret that i only have one life to give, for rock and roll
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

<span style='color:green'>1. like goatsukel said, probly rotating selcet screens, or like blaze and mokap in mkda, hold an arrow while selecting, not sure.

2.hey man, its technology, they`ll somehow pull it off. no offense, but i say ask asia for help. they`re really smart.

3. i`d say blaze, i mean hes huge, or perhaps alot of them. ultimate good vs evil, considering this my be the end=clean slate. Perhaps we could pick sides, imagine tag teams, lol. probly deadly alliance--->goro--->shinnok--->tarkata army--->kintaro--->kahn--->onaga---> blae, never know.

4. lmao. hje dont even deserve it, like raidens first fatality in mkd he should just kill himself. lol</span>
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

MKFanatic wrote: 1. How can they make a good enough select screen if there are a lot of MK characters?

2. Will they find a way to store that much data in just 1 PS2, XBOX, and (maybe) Gamecube disc?

3. If Onaga, Goro, Shao Kahn, etc. are going to be playable, then who will be the next boss? Will he be as weak as Shang and Quan? Or wil he be killer like Moloch?

1. The select screen rotates.

2. of course.

3. I believe Blaze, but then again how the hell could he be after being a pathetic secret character in DA.

4. All Characters will have a range of 20 fatalities to choose from to set up for the characters. My guess like MKSM.
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

Infierno4551 wrote:
MKFanatic wrote: 1. How can they make a good enough select screen if there are a lot of MK characters?

1. The select screen rotates.

2. of course.

3. I believe Blaze, but then again how the hell could he be after being a pathetic secret character in DA.

4. All Characters will have a range of 20 fatalities to choose from to set up for the characters. My guess like MKSM.
<span style='color:green'>stryker should just have a million clever ways to kill himself. lets think here. i`ll make a topic. lol</span>
Infierno4551
God

Post by Infierno4551 »

His Hara Kiri would be just to shot himself in the head.
MKFanatic
Mortal

Post by MKFanatic »

1Solution. Maybe they'll show it like in MK4 or MKMUGEN, or...yeah.

4 the ppl who don't understand, it means it doesn't display notin but the selections.

2Solution. Like it said, since its the present, it could hold probably hold as much data in a cpu drive.

3Solution. SniperWolf1222 is right. It should be Blaze, but i hope they give him good moves, and not things like Mokaps

4Solution (hope Midway's listening). Stryker sucks!Stryker sucks!Stryker neva pays his bucks! So instead of 2, they should make 999 HARA-KIRI'Z! :blink: :) ;) :D :lol: :P :rolleyes: B)

One could be he ties himself in that bomb thingie, and taser him, thus sending firew in the ropes of bombthingie, thus killing him! :D
_____
|_|------------ :ph34r: crud...

ALSO....

5. Speed? Will it run without.....

Wahaaa, wahaa, ehhh!<pause>Sub-Zero Win<pause>Fa<pause...again>

6. Konquest? Who's the main character?

7. Minigames? They better hav....

Chess Kombat
TYM*
TYS*
Shoot Stryker LOL
Shoot Sheeva LOL'er

8. Suits? Alternates, i mean. they could hav subbie's MKDA as 1st, and his MKD as his 2nd. Or Scorps MKD as 1st, and a very cool suit, coooooooler than any1 elses 4 his 2nd suit.

9. I wonder if they got the Create a Kombatnant from SC3....

10. will this be revealed at Apr1st that this was an AprFools joke? If it is, will we stop playing MK?
GAME OVER
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

Firstly it is likelyto have a rotating selection screen.plus i thought it was going to be for PS3. the game discs for ps3 i hear can hold alot of memory. Also..20 fatalities? Thats alot...where did you hear that? MKSM didnt have that many.Oh yea, and what they should do is you know how the characters have costumes for each one? Well like when they are in combat their clothes should rip a little you know to make it more realistic.
MKFanatic
Mortal

Post by MKFanatic »

Hmmmm, ya got a point badboy about the clothes ripping apart when an opponent slashes you.

But, yet another q has come in from me...

11. How in all of the "Never"realm can you make a fatality?
GAME OVER
Sniper Wolf 1122
God

<span style='color:green'>well, maybe we can take parts from each charcters current fatalitys, i dunno. more suprises, guess we gotta wait and see, lol. but yes, just like the faces are damaged during battle, ripped clothing would be nice, yet nasty at the same time.
ex: for males yes, like slashing at jades chest, or other females that have nearly only a bra on, to reveal their breats, yet but what about things guys dont wanna see? like hitting goro low? :o . ya know, dont wanna see that and vise versa. or just a little bit yet, unless the blur parts out, lol, but dont count on any. i mean that would take up even more space. no offense. though for SOME degree that would be nice</span>
badboy52292
Master

Post by badboy52292 »

I think if that would happen then Goro wouldnt have any ripped clothing. it would probably just be like the human looking characters.Also for the robots when they get hit, since they have no clothes, they should start sparking a little bit you know? Since damage is happening to them. Maybe theyll have that...im not sure but i hope.
ogrebot360
God

Post by ogrebot360 »

1. They'll either have a rotating screen, or just squeeze them all in.

2. Anything's possible, though I'm surprised they didn't wait for the PS3. Blueray disks can hold more data, but I have a bad feeling Sony's using them to put DRM code into the disks so they can bust you for burning them.

3. Create a fatality. We shall see.

4. I didn't hate Stryker that much, but I bet his hara-kiri's going to be lame.

5. Torn clothes and sparking cybers would be great, but I think we'll have to wait for PS3 before we get that kind of detail.
mulukenj
Mortal

Post by mulukenj »

1. In motor kombat the com players jump very faster. Why? :?: :?:

2. How much fatalities are there in MKA? :lol: :lol:
fymfifa
Apprentice

Post by fymfifa »

mulukenj wrote:1. In motor kombat the com players jump very faster. Why? :?: :?:

2. How much fatalities are there in MKA? :lol: :lol:
1st. This is a dead thread.
2nd. There is so much info about fatalities in the site > http://www.mksecrets.net/mka/eng/mka-fatalities.php ... first search, then ask.

About Motor Kombat it seems the section is still under development > http://www.mksecrets.net/mka/eng/mka-motor.php
Mortal Kombat: Incoming Darkness Webmaster
I can do everything I want, its just a matter of time.
mulukenj
Mortal

Post by mulukenj »

1. Can I edit players and cars? :roll:

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Armageddon”