Missing Skills (mksm)

mwoody
Mortal

Missing Skills (mksm)

Post by mwoody »

This is my first post here.
I am stumped with Shaolin Monks. I have all but two skills. I seem to be at an impass in the game where I need the Swing Skill to progress, but I have no idea where it is or if I left it behind. Can someone help out? Thanks.

subzeroX
Warrior

Re: Missing Skills (mksm)

Post by subzeroX »

do you have the skill frim the wu shi acdmy break the evil statue and do the wall run
you challange me to mk you DIE i am the master of subzero feer me
Tony Hawk
Warrior

Post by Tony Hawk »

i no this is a little off topic, but i dont think its worthy of a whole topic. if u beat the game in ko-op w/ liu and kung lao, do u unlock scorpion and sub-zetro, oor neither?
NEED HELP FINDING MK EPIC BATTLES TRADING CARDS
subzeroX
Warrior

Post by subzeroX »

i donno i did not get that far
you challange me to mk you DIE i am the master of subzero feer me
Tony Hawk
Warrior

Post by Tony Hawk »

beat the game twice. 2 ez. well, u dont have the swing ability? go back to the place u fight goro in, and go 2 the place where sub-zero makes an ice wal for u to wall run on. go to the beginning of that area, and afetr u beat goro, there will be a portal for the dead pool. go through it. the first room took me a while to figure out how to get past. u need to knock the enemies onto all the hooks, untill the skill appears. then keep knocking them on untill the door opens. use the swing ability to get to the opposite side of the room. btw, which skills do u have? i beat the entire game twice, and shortly after u et to the netherrealm, noob saibot makes an appearance!!!
NEED HELP FINDING MK EPIC BATTLES TRADING CARDS

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks”