GameSpot And IGN Updates

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

GameSpot And IGN Updates

Post by Gambid »

Today both GameSpot and IGN updated their Mortal Kombat: Deception (GameCube) sections with new movies and screenshots that show the two exclusive characters in action.

Click here to read GameSpot`s preview and download the two movies. Basic membership is required to download them.

Here you can read IGN`s preview, see the exclusive screenshots and download all the new videos.

Update - 01.28.2005

GameSpot has added a lot of screenshots, that show Shao Kahn and Goro. Two of them show the newselectscreen.

Click here to see them all.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Dark Scorpion5
God

Re: GameSpot And IGN Updates

Post by Dark Scorpion5 »

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! its gonna come out on March 7, my birthday is only days away and the thing I've been waiting for months isn't gonna be available, :(
Dude
God

Post by Dude »

Ooohh. Too bad. JUst have to wait a biiiiiiiiiiiiit longer. :P
Clowny
Grand Master

Post by Clowny »

Even with the delay, it's still unfair to people who only have an Xbox or PS2 because Goro and Shao Kahn are awesome now. :( :(
MiNeOuT
God

Post by MiNeOuT »

I think it's fair becasue the people that have the X-box and PS2 version of MK:D have the option to go online, but the GC version doesn't, so I think there should be no complaining.
Dark Scorpion5
God

Post by Dark Scorpion5 »

moybe for the next game they should just forget about the online play right, well if u guys dont play online that doesnt mean others dont, my friend loves playing online, for the gamecube i think they should just leave it the same, but no online play(but that wouldnt be fair, its just so other ppl dont complain(but does that seem fair?))

Return to “News Articles”