MKXL Kombat Pack 2 Coming to the PC October 4, 2016

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

MKXL Kombat Pack 2 Coming to the PC October 4, 2016

Post by Roy Arkon »

The Enchanced Online Beta for Mortal Kombat XL on PC is now done, and there is now a release date for Kombat Pack 2 for PC. Check out the info from the listing for KP2 on Steam:

MKXL for PC will be available for purchase Oct. 4, 2016. Originally developed by Netherrealm Studios, MKXL is adapted for PC by Qloc (and previously by High Voltage Studios). Additionally on that day, current owners of MKX on PC will be able to download the latest patch for free, giving players access to all of the latest balance updates as well as the enhanced online experience, that was available in the recent beta test for the game.

MKXL offers the ultimate MKX experience that includes the main game and all content featured in upcoming Kombat Pack 2:

• Brand new playable characters the Xenomorph from Alien, Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre horror film series, Triborg and Bo’Rai Cho
• Apocalypse Skin Pack
• Previously released content including playable Goro, Brazil Skin Pack, Kold War Skin Pack and Kold War Scorpion Skin

Also included with Mortal Kombat XL are previously released downloadable content from the original Kombat Pack:
• Playable characters Predator, Jason Voorhees, Tremor and Tanya, with each accompanied by three themed skins
• Samurai Skin Pack

You can check this info out at the Mortal Kombat XL Steam Page

Credit to Test Your Might for the info.

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Lord Dragu
Master

Re: MKXL Kombat Pack 2 Coming to the PC October 4, 2016

Post by Lord Dragu »

The only good news since.... AGES .
Hope no more disappointments, GOOD PORT and happy PC Fans!
And ...ONE GIANT EXCUSE LETTER TO ED BOON for giving his best doing this for the PC base of MK.
And Wonderful Job Roy! For first time I am happy reading what you wrote.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote:The only good news since.... AGES .
Hope no more disappointments, GOOD PORT and happy PC Fans!
And ...ONE GIANT EXCUSE LETTER TO ED BOON for giving his best doing this for the PC base of MK.
And Wonderful Job Roy! For first time I am happy reading what you wrote.
Thanks, although a lot of the news I've wrote were good TBH, and not just regarding the PC port of MKXL. But regardless I'm happy for you.

Ed Boon probably talked to WB and tried to convince them to let Qloc to fix the PC port, and he successed at that. Great news indeed.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

We must be happy that the version gets released. Why, because it means that Warner Bros hasnt completely abandoned the PC platform, even after the batman Arkham Knight and Mortal Kombat X problems. It means that they still see potential profit in the platform which guarantees future support to some extend.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Gambid wrote:We must be happy that the version gets released. Why, because it means that Warner Bros hasnt completely abandoned the PC platform, even after the batman Arkham Knight and Mortal Kombat X problems. It means that they still see potential profit in the platform which guarantees future support to some extend.
You're totally right on that one.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:
Gambid wrote:We must be happy that the version gets released. Why, because it means that Warner Bros hasnt completely abandoned the PC platform, even after the batman Arkham Knight and Mortal Kombat X problems. It means that they still see potential profit in the platform which guarantees future support to some extend.
You're totally right on that one.
I believe THIS can decide whether Injustice 2 Can be PC Ported at all.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
darken
Mortal

Post by darken »

Great news! But.... What about stage fatalities ?!
May be new patch ot update ?
(For MK X users. I guess that MK XL will have everything)
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

darken wrote:Great news! But.... What about stage fatalities ?!
May be new patch ot update ?
(For MK X users. I guess that MK XL will have everything)
You should get the Stage Fatalities automatically with the patch, just like the Pit stage and the balance changes. You don't need the XL update to have them.

Return to “News Articles”