7%

Total votes: 28

Diamond King
Master
PSN: f*** playstation. PC is the best
XBox Live: f*** xbox. PC ONLY

VOTE FOR 4 CHARACTERS YOU WANT IN POSSIBLE KP3

Post by Diamond King »

If Kombat Pack 3 would be released, which characters you want to see?
Vote for 4 characters
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_

Diamond King ( King Kolossos ). a big mortal kombat fan. REAL LIFE INFO :

Name : Helios
Origin : Ancient Greek (Ionian)
Birthdate : 1992 (24 years old)
Appearance : height 1.87, dark brown wawy hair, long black full beard, blue eyes
Interests: gambling, billiards, carding games, space, nature, mythology, sculptures, fighting, ancient martial arts, drinking
... any girls who play Mortal Kombat can add me ...
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: VOTE FOR 4 CHARACTERS YOU WANT IN POSSIBLE KP3

Post by Roy Arkon »

I've voted for the characters I think will be added: Noob Saibot, Fujin, Frost and a guest character or maybe 2 (Spawn and Joker will be great choices IMO). I personally would love to see Rain and Jade added to the game, but from what've heard Ed Boon doesn't like repeating DLC (Rain was a DLC character in MK9) and we already have Jade's moveset in Kitana's Mouthful Variation. So as much as I would love to see these two come back, I don't think they will make the cut.

The reason I think that Noob Saibot, Fujin and Frost will make it is because that a lot people have requested them as well, and I do like Nobb Saibot, he's one of my all time top 5 MK characters. So yeah, I'm going with them.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Diamond King
Master

Post by Diamond King »

I don't want to sound like a jerk but I can't believe people still trust Ed Boon's words.

1) So what if Ed said he doesn't want to repeat DLC? He also said MK vs DCU will have DLC, Batman Arkham Knight will be awesome, MKX PC version will be fully supported and more lies, more and more. Nothing he say is to be trusted. He is greedy, all he cares about is money, so I'm sure he will put Rain in it if he wants more money since Rain is one of the most fan demanded characters. You should stop trusting Ed Boon's empty promises, pal

2) Also, this is "WHICH CHARACTERS YOU WANT IN KP3" type of survey. Not "WHICH CHARACTERS ARE LIKELY TO JOIN KP3".
I also know Jade can't return since Kitana has her as variation. Same thing with Alien for Baraka. And li mei, frost or skarlet are like impossible to join roster. but I still added them because some people like them. so you should have voted for characters you wanted. not for the characters which are likely to be added
_

Appearance : height 1.87, dark brown wawy hair, long black full beard, blue eyes
Interests: gambling, billiards, carding games, space, nature, mythology, sculptures, fighting, ancient martial arts, drinking
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Very mature out of you, mockingly copying my post just to make yourself look good.

First off, just because the title of the poll says "you want" that doesn't mean everyone who votes there must vote by that direction. I will not be surprised if someone sees that poll and decides to do the same. I just wanted to share my opinion by writing the reason for my votes, and that's just as fine as someone votes in the direction of "you think" without writing your reasons for that or voting in the "you want" direction. That sounds like you don't allow me to express myself the way I want, and that's wrong. Yes there are people who using the freedom of speech in the wrong way, but that weren't the case here.

Secondly, about Ed Boon's comments on DLC, I said "I've heard" that he doesn't like repeating DLC, that means that my comment on that wasn't 100% confirmed and I can be wrong, but because I didn't hear otherwise and there is no drastic reasons why it could be wrong, I went with it. And as for all of the "promises" you're talking about, the real problem is not that Ed Boon is liar or greedy because he's not, it's that aside from that the fact that you ignoring, once again, that Ed Boon and NRS work for the WB and they're more likely to be the greedy ones (and even that is not necessarily true), you're sticking to certain comments and words and making drama where it shouldn't be. Even Gambid (our admin) said that Boon said what he said about MKX PC when the game was still in development, so it wasn't like the game was finished with bugs and still said that, because he didn't know that the game would be finished like that. Are you gonna say that Gambid is naive too?

Also, another user here, named thethiny, said for example that Boon never "promised" DLC characters for MK Vs. DC, He told the fans that they're not gonna add characters to MK Vs. DC and instead add them in the next game and they agreed, and he showed a lot more "promises" that were never as such. Hell, it could be that in the case of MKX on PC, that HVS were the ones who lied to Boon regarding the port's state, or in the case of Arkham Knight, that it was just Boon's opinion, since he never worked on that game.

The fact that you and others take every single word that Boon says and sticking to it so hard and then making drama out of it, that's the problem. Hell, you just made pointless drama on what I said about Rain and what I said about my votes in general, because you've sticked to my words and your own words too much.

I don't want to turn this into another argument, I don't need to say more than that. Have fun with the poll, and a little advice, if someone else wants to express his votes more expanding on it, think twice before you're responding to him.
Diamond King
Master

Post by Diamond King »

seriously dude how many hours it took to think & write this paragraph ? and you think it will change my opinions?

well my simple answer is - like in the previous post -
" K "

I don't mind what others think or say. so don't comment on my posts anymore if possible. My time is too precious to read your endless comments or argue with you
have a good day
_

Aksel04izek
Warrior

Post by Aksel04izek »

Contact me via Image
Diamond King
Master

Post by Diamond King »

characters I want (if there will not be guests)
- RAIN
- BARAKA
- SINDEL or SAREENA
- FUJIN

characters I want (if there will be 2 guests like previous kombat packs)
- RAIN
- BARAKA
- Prince from POP Series / or / Dracula from Castlevania Lords of Shadow
- King Leonidas from 300 Movie
_

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Diamond King wrote:seriously dude how many hours it took to think & write this paragraph ? and you think it will change my opinions?

" K "

I don't mind what others think or say. so don't comment on my posts anymore if possible. My time is too precious to read your endless comments or argue with you
have a good day
So you can respond to me for expressing my opinions and mocking me for it, but you are not gonna take my responses to you seriously and make every excuse in the world to justify it. And you're changing your post after like a week since you posted it, just to sound cool, while you're far from it.

If you are making threads, expect people to post on the thread, and if you mock people and making stupid drama, expect them to stop your drama.

But hey, you are to good for that apparently.

NOT!

You don't want too be taken seriously?

K'
Diamond King
Master

Post by Diamond King »

Roy Arkon wrote:
Diamond King wrote:seriously dude how many hours it took to think & write this paragraph ? and you think it will change my opinions?

" K "

have a good day
So you can respond to me for expressing my opinions and mocking me for it, but you are not gonna take my responses to you seriously and make every excuse in the world to justify it. And you're changing your post after like a week since you posted it, just to sound cool, while you're far from it.

If you are making threads, expect people to post on the thread, and if you mock people and making stupid drama, expect them to stop your drama.

But hey, you are to good for that apparently.

NOT!

You don't want too be taken seriously?

K'

Woooooo. Captain Obvious spoke again
_

Diamond King
Master

Post by Diamond King »

ok now listen Roy Akron or Arkon whatever your name is
I dont want any of your boring & meaningless comments on my posts

it seems that you are trying to be cool or a smarty pants, while you are absolutely failing at it
now I am gonna say something, but you will probably get upset or hurt
so better dont comment anymore

edit :

I never mocked any people. I just didnt take you serious I admit, because you did the same on the other thread. You started a negative athmoshpere by replying to me like "I don't want to sound like a jerk but...." and irritating responds. While you are showing this attitude towards me, you expect to be taken serious? No my friend sorry

and I never changed any of my posts to the opposite. I may edited them, for they are either spelling mistakes or something I forgot to add. I am supporting all my words

also, you call my posts drama? well I am sharing my ideas for modding and KP3. I am not sharing that unnecessary info we already know like you do

plus, you are the one who keeps posting provoking comments on my posts. I kept ignoring you with just "k". you kept commenting even more. like I said above, dont comment on my posts

I have no time to waste with your arguements and pointless comments
simply ignore me, as I ignore you from day 1
I have spoken. end of the line
_

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Diamond King wrote:ok now listen Roy Akron or Arkon whatever your name is

it seems that you are trying to be cool or a smarty pants, while you are absolutely failing at it

edit :

I never mocked any people. I just didnt take you serious I admit, because you did the same on the other thread. You started a negative athmoshpere by replying to me like "I don't want to sound like a jerk but...." and irritating responds. While you are showing this attitude towards me, you expect to be taken serious? No my friend sorry

and I never changed any of my posts to the opposite. I may edited them, for they are either spelling mistakes or something I forgot to add. I am supporting all my words

also, you call my posts drama? well I am sharing my ideas for modding and KP3. I am not sharing that unnecessary info we already know like you do

plus, you are the one who keeps posting provoking comments on my posts. I kept ignoring you with just "k". you kept commenting even more. like I said above, dont comment on my posts

Whatever dude.
Diamond King
Master

Post by Diamond King »

Roy Arkon wrote:
Diamond King wrote:ok now listen Roy Akron or Arkon whatever your name is

edit :

Whatever dude.
Yeah, whatever
_

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”