All my modder friends ! You should read this

King_Kolossos

All my modder friends ! You should read this

Post by King_Kolossos »

I know this is not the right place to share this topic. but I just couldnt find anywhere else to post this.

There is a guy on youtube. named Rafael Lorenzo. Which has tons of MK9 and MKX skins. Many of them are made by modders in this site. But that guy steals them, makes video of them, uploads on youtube and shows them as his own. He never give download links, even he requests 15 dolar for each skin

all of you beware of this guy, cause he might have been stealing your creations without your permission and uses them for his own benefit : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCCDyU ... 9Wg/videos

King_Kolossos

Re: All my modder friends ! You should read this

Post by King_Kolossos »

and here is his facebook account : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008398382631

if you dont believe me, look at the conversation between me and him. (sorry its portuguese but I translated)
Attachments
13223.jpg
BlueTheReptar
Mortal

Post by BlueTheReptar »

Bump. This is still going on and taking credit for almost every mod that's been posted on this site.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

yeah you have to post a disclaimer like I did and he will listen. Also post on his videos and tell him.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Aksel04izek
Warrior

Post by Aksel04izek »

I saw his videos, he asshole! :evil:
As shinnok said:
Shinnok wrote:Miserable wretch, insignificant speck of feculent scum! How dare you!!
But some mods are cool, despite it is not his.
Contact me via Image
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

He started to give credit guys, he's not the bad guy anymore.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Diamond King
Master
PSN: f*** playstation. PC is the best
XBox Live: f*** xbox. PC ONLY

Post by Diamond King »

thethiny wrote:He started to give credit guys, he's not the bad guy anymore.
He's not the bad guy anymore?
LoL
He keeps stealing even now.
He took Noob Saibot model made by my teammate MKX User, customized it a little bit and shared, he gave no credits. It's still obvious that the base model is made by MKX User. all of his MK1 and MK2 pack are made by Omegamathaus. He only changed some little things to avoid accusation. But still what he does isn't right
He stole Scorpion Suit mod of Milsondc just yesterday and gave no download links
He only give credits if you notice that he steals and threaten him to report. Otherwise he doesn't and he keeps showing them as his own and trying to selling them

Rafael Lorenzo is a motherfucker. If he doesn't want to get his creations used so not giving download links, he has no right to use other people's creations as well. So he doesn't want people using his skins? Then he shouldn't make videos of them and tease people. This is just like a bitch showing you her boobs but not allowing you to touch them. sorry if I sound rude but not intended to do so, I just can't explain the situation any better. Plus, demanding money for something which is free in this site? And you say he's not the bad guy. Think again
_

Diamond King ( King Kolossos ). a big mortal kombat fan. REAL LIFE INFO :

Name : Helios
Origin : Ancient Greek (Ionian)
Birthdate : 1992 (24 years old)
Appearance : height 1.87, dark brown wawy hair, long black full beard, blue eyes
Interests: gambling, billiards, carding games, space, nature, mythology, sculptures, fighting, ancient martial arts, drinking
... any girls who play Mortal Kombat can add me ...
Aksel04izek
Warrior

Post by Aksel04izek »

Triborg LK-2016, despite bad words, I'm fully agree with you.
Contact me via Image
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Well he gives me, festor, and Omega credits for each link. The use of "Base models" is fine unless the modder states otherwise. Everyone basically does this, they use a skin made by someone else and modify it. Can I prove it? Of course I can, with each mod I've released I did change a material (on purpose), it will not affect your game, it will only change the file contents, so if I find this material in your MOD then that means that you stole my file. It's no big deal.

Diamond King
Master

Post by Diamond King »

thethiny wrote:Well he gives me, festor, and Omega credits for each link. The use of "Base models" is fine unless the modder states otherwise. Everyone basically does this, they use a skin made by someone else and modify it. Can I prove it? Of course I can, with each mod I've released I did change a material (on purpose), it will not affect your game, it will only change the file contents, so if I find this material in your MOD then that means that you stole my file. It's no big deal.
Well remember, he gives credits ONLY IF YOU SEE

if you don't see, he keeps showcasing the mods as his own and taking credits for himself also selling them for his own benefit

what do you say about that? will you still defend him?
_

Appearance : height 1.87, dark brown wawy hair, long black full beard, blue eyes
Interests: gambling, billiards, carding games, space, nature, mythology, sculptures, fighting, ancient martial arts, drinking
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

I'm not defending anyone, I just don't want to blame him without being sure.

Diamond King
Master

Post by Diamond King »

thethiny wrote:I'm not defending anyone, I just don't want to blame him without being sure.
Without being sure? don't you see the image King Kolossos shared? he wants money for skins, which should be free. also check his youtube account, he has tons of videos and %60 of them are the mods from this site. he didn't even give any credits
_

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Gameplay Mods”