KOMBAT PACK 3 - my ideas

Diamond King
Master
PSN: f*** playstation. PC is the best
XBox Live: f*** xbox. PC ONLY

KOMBAT PACK 3 - my ideas

Post by Diamond King »

Here I am evaluating the possible characters to join KP3

RAIN - one of the most requested characters for KP3. he is alive, played a considerable role in the story. also his costume is updated. And Prince is dead recently, Rain was all based on Prince. like they did with Leatherface, they can add Rain in memoriam for Prince. considering those facts, He is the most anticipated character to join KP3. almost confirmed

SINDEL - She is a revenant in the story and she doesn't play such big role. if they put her in KP3, they have to add a skin for her, which is a normal (non-revenant) skin with updated costume since her current skin is Revenant. Also, other female character, Sareena is more requested than Sindel. so I don't see Sindel making it. but since being a NPC, and available in story mode, she still has an average chance for KP3. likely to join KP3 and likely to be scrapped as well

BARAKA - Baraka was dead before the events of MKX. and he is replaced with Aliens Tarkatan Variation in KP2. also NRS has an intense hatred towards Baraka for some reasons, yet we didn't even mention anti-baraka fanboys, he is one of the most hated MK characters. so, that's it for Baraka. I don't even think that we will see him again in next MK games, let alone KP3...

FUJIN - He appeared in story mode. and he was requested by many fans. he would be a good new addition for MKX. so he seems to have a high chance for KP3

NOOB SAIBOT - most requested character for KP3, and a fan-favourite. he was killed 2 times in MK9. but since he is a demon, he can return anytime. he was mentioned in MKX intros, but his status is unknown. since he has nothing to do with story mode, I guess they had decided to keep him for MK11. but considering fan demand, he still has a chance making it and they may put him in KP3

JADE - Jade's dissapearance is a mystery. She was resurrected with other revenants in MK9, and all the revenants appeared in MKX story but Jade did not. Troll Boon confirmed she will not be in MKX. also she was replaced by Kitana's Mournful variation. we can say she is kept for MK11 and will be excluded from KP3

SHANG TSUNG - Erron Black's, Cassie's and Ermac's endings hint that he will return soon. but I guess he will return in MK11, he is unlikely to join KP3

REIKO - Reiko was expected to appear in MKX before release. but he was killed off in MKX comics, which is a prequel to MKX. so I don't see him being a part of KP3

KHROME - like Skarlet and Tremor, Khrome is another rumored character. in MK9, Skarlet was added. in MKX Tremor was added. by those facts, we can assume every mk game adds a rumored ninja character. so I guess they will keep Khrome for MK11 to be added as rumored character

SKARLET and SHEEVA - they are other characters who survived MK9 and available to return. but they never appeared in story mode of MKX, not even mentioned. fans didn't request them too much as Rain, Fujin etc. so I don't see them joining KP3

SAREENA - a special character in MK. She appeared in MK : Mythologies, which is cronically the first game of MK. I don't know why they never give her a big role in other games. But Sareena deserves much more. Considering fan demand, I am sure they will give her a chance. Should keep in mind that she appeared in story mode and there's no barrier which prevents her from being a part of KP3

FROST and LI MEI - they are female characters from 3D Era who appeared in MKX story mode. each of them is highly requested by fans and they have chance to be in KP3. But considering Sareena and Sindel have more chance to join kp3 than them, I don't think they will be part of KP3. but they still have a little chance

GUEST CHARACTERS - we already have enough guests. but fans just don't get enough and demand even more. Spawn, T-800 and other american movie themed characters are the ones requested most. But I think there won't be more guest characters in KP3 and they are kept for MK11

OVERALL :

so i guess Kombat Pack 3 will be :

RAIN
FUJIN
SAREENA
NOOB SAIBOT

NOTE : Would like to remind that It's only my opinion and nothing official
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Diamond King on Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

_

Diamond King ( King Kolossos ). a big mortal kombat fan. REAL LIFE INFO :

Name : Helios
Origin : Ancient Greek (Ionian)
Birthdate : 1992 (24 years old)
Appearance : height 1.87, dark brown wawy hair, long black full beard, blue eyes
Interests: gambling, billiards, carding games, space, nature, mythology, sculptures, fighting, ancient martial arts, drinking
... any girls who play Mortal Kombat can add me ...
Aksel04izek
Warrior

Re: KOMBAT PACK 3 - my ideas

Post by Aksel04izek »

meh, we dont have influence by now, nrs already chose characters and currently developing them (dont letting us know), preparing for evo 2016 where nrs may probably anounce kp3.
And they wont change their choice.
It is late for us to suggest chars, beg Ed and developers to add one or another char or spamming their twitter/facebook, social nenworks, ect.

in development of software there are several stages, i guess it's "brainstorm", collecting of ideas, first concept, writing code, testings, alpha-beta versions and finally release.
We're late i guess. it was necessary to do this before, around "brainstorm" stage.
Last edited by Aksel04izek on Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contact me via Image
Diamond King
Master

Post by Diamond King »

Aksel04izek wrote:meh, we dont have influence by now, nrs already chose characters and currently developing them, preparing for evo 2016 where nrs may probably anounce kp3
so this is why I prepared this topic

my guess is KP3 will be : RAIN - FUJIN - SAREENA - NOOB

and we will get some cool extra stuff like more Klassic Skin Packs, Klassic Fatalities and 1 more klassic stage
_

Appearance : height 1.87, dark brown wawy hair, long black full beard, blue eyes
Interests: gambling, billiards, carding games, space, nature, mythology, sculptures, fighting, ancient martial arts, drinking
Aksel04izek
Warrior

Post by Aksel04izek »

Yeah, for sure homie...
Contact me via Image
Diamond King
Master

Post by Diamond King »

Aksel04izek wrote:Yeah, for sure homie...
I understand the sarcasm here...
well you are right... Ed Boon always deceives us and giving us shit like previous KP
_

Aksel04izek
Warrior

Post by Aksel04izek »

my attention is directed not so much on the characters themselves, but on the extra content, such as skins or arenas. By the way, MK was only crafts on the basis of injustice, and is a platform for the development of the injustice 2. MK still have a lot to add, such as support for the PC version, KP2 release on the PC, the balance of characters, correct netcode (finding an opponent in online may lasts hours), interactive arenas change (for example to take and break the wall with an enemy and throw him in the hole, thus move to another stage. or throw off a cliff into the icy gorge from mkx sky temple), some of the features of injustice, etc.
Last edited by Aksel04izek on Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contact me via Image
Aksel04izek
Warrior

Post by Aksel04izek »

Triborg LK-2016 wrote:
well you are right... Ed Boon always deceives us and giving us shit like previous KP
U're right... Honestly partly I do not like the guest characters. they spoil unique MK atmosphere. Or nrs so stupid that they lacking of fantasy. they could add [%put-your-fav-char-here%/ baraka, shang tsung, cyborgs, nightwolf, smoke, noob, rain, sheeva, jade, sindel, kabal] instead.
But guest chars cool by their own.
Last edited by Aksel04izek on Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Contact me via Image
Diamond King
Master

Post by Diamond King »

yeah I too like extra content.

Johnny Cage, Raiden, Shinnok, Tanya and Tremor still don't have their klassic skins
also Kano, Liu Kang, Raiden and Reptile don't have their klassic fatalities
it would be great to add these for them in KP3

Plus, 1 klassic stage is not enough we need 2nd klassic stage. Wastelands, Evil Tower, Dead Pool or Goro's Lair would be cool choices

about what you said. stage transitions would be awesome like in MKD or MKA, but sadly, it will not happen. same here for PC support. it's too late and they are just lazy
_

Diamond King
Master

Post by Diamond King »

Aksel04izek wrote:
Triborg LK-2016 wrote:
U're right... Honestly partly I do not like the guest characters. they spoil unique MK atmosphere. But they cool by their own.
i like guest characters but there should be limitation for them. they shouldnt be more than 4

kp2 was horrible
no klassic skins, no klassic fatalities.
what they gave us? alien-baraka hybrid nonsense, leatherface bullshit, most idiotic character ever (farrrrrttttt)
i only like triborg and pit stage from kp2
_

zakaria razi
Mortal

Post by zakaria razi »

hi guys

please upload mortal kombat x or xl complete story mode files (with movie and video files of story mode) to the website or send it to me

my email:zakariarazia@yahoo.com

thanks
Stefan
Mortal

Post by Stefan »

I'm waiting for an update

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”