Kombat Pack 3 - Guest Character Speculation

EpicJason9000
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Kombat Pack 3 - Guest Character Speculation

Post by EpicJason9000 »

with the potential for Kombat Pack 3, I wanted to share what could be potential characters in the game, at least in my eyes. but before I continue, let me be honest & clear for a brief moment. I'm not a fan of guest characters since I think it makes the game less unique and it starts to show signs of a franchise running out of ideas, which is usually not a good thing. however, if the guest characters in question can at least bring something new to the table and actually has a legitimate reason for being there, them I'm not completely against it. of all the guest characters in MKX, the only one I felt had a legitimate reason was Leatherface. everything else seems rather pointless. fun & entertaining, but still pointless. I don't think we should be forced to condition ourselves to just blindly accept guest characters since I think the franchises should be strong enough without it, but I will be open to it every now & then if there's a perfectly good reason.

with that out of the way, let's see which fighters I think should be apart of the Kombat Pack 3 roster. this is all speculation and personal opinion and not fact, so don't get your panties in a twist if I left out any characters you liked or if you don't agree. with that being said, let's continue with the topic at hand.

HERE ARE 5 POTENTIAL GUEST CHARACTERS FOR MORTAL KOMBAT X KOMBAT PACK 3

CYBERDEMON - DOOM

this one is a no brainer and easily one of the best ideas that NRS never came up with. I did a full forum discussion about this before on this site, so you can go check that out at this link here: http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... f=2&t=9002

with the recent release of Doom 2016, now is the perfect time to either include him in Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 3, or Killer Instinct Season 3. speaking of Killer Instinct...

Variations: Hell On Earth / Absolution / Resurrection Of Evil

Finish Him! Cyberdemon Wins! FATALITY!!!

FULGORE - KILLER INSTINCT

if Scorpion was denied for KI Season 3, then maybe NRS could allow Fulgore to be apart of Kombat Pack 3. easily the best candidate to fight against opponents such as Scorpion or even Triborg, Fulgore is lethal and powerful enough to give any MK character a run for his money. remember Screwattack's Death Battle episode, he was able to defeat Sektor. I'm sure fans would love to take the Sektor variation for Triborg against Fulgore for some payback. the idea of MK Vs KI feels more exciting than MK Vs SF, and maybe adding Fulgore in KP3 is a better option than adding Scorpion in KI S3.

Variations: Ultra 64 / Ultra Combo / Combo Breaker

Finish Him! Fulgore Wins! FATALITY!!!

SPAWN - SPAWN

while it has been rumored a while back, maybe this is their chance to add Spawn into the game. of all the guest characters that they announced, I was more interested in seeing Spawn in the game than Jason Voorhees or The Predator. it also feels more natural since Spawn's story is kind of similar to Scorpion, except instead of a skull face, he just has burned skin. plus, there is so much potential to have Spawn connected with the Netherealm and what potentially led him there. maybe he struck a deal with Noob Saibot, maybe Scorpion worked with Malbolgia, maybe Jason Wynn made Johnny Cage spill his drink, I dunno. I still think this one character has the most potential, and this could be the one thing that could revive Spawn back from the grave. at least that way, it's serving a true purpose.

Variations: Hellspawn / Armageddon / Endgame

Finish Him! Spawn Wins! FATALITY!!!

CARNAGE - SPIDERMAN

sure he might be a Marvel character, but that's beyond the point. Carnage is deadly, lethal, and psychotic. just one glance at him, and you can easily understand why he would fit within the game's universe so easily. sure the whole Warner Brothers / DC Comics thing might get in the way, but then again that didn't stop Dark Sky Films, Paramount Pictures, & 20th Century Fox from lending their characters to MKX, didn't they? Carnage is easily one of the goriest guest characters that could lead to some pretty brutal and bloody fatalities. "Listen All You Fools! Don't You Know That Carnage Rules? Told You Once And I'll Tell You Twice, Head My Warning And Pay My Price!"

Variations: Minimum Carnage / Superior Carnage / Maximum Carnage

Finish Him! Carnage Wins! FATALITY!!!

SSAPO - BIO FREAKS

ok, this one is a long shot and clearly it will probably never happen..............however, what if it did? a guest character so random, so unpredictable, something no one could see coming, yet it's actually kind of smart. Ssapo is from the obscure 90's fighting game Bio Freaks, and the character has been given a little more attention thanks to Maxamilian Dood. I personal would like to see Bio Freaks revived, even if Ed Boon doesn't want to do it himself and just give someone else the approval. I do think adding Ssapo in the game would be the least likely thing possible, but it's also the most surprising thing that they could do which would garner a "woah, I didn't expect that to happen" sort of reaction. also, it's not like adding in random things is out of the developers ralm of possibility. they added in Tremor in MK Vita, and Aqua was seen as an April Fool's day joke. and even though some wanted to see the character Khrome appear in the game, which it wont happen, at least people wanted to see that happen. so, why not take the risk and at least see what happens. it would be a hilarious WTF moment, and at least he has an interesting design that would fit with the whole gorey feel to the game's mood & tone.

on a side note, I would argue that the least likely thing could potentially be the most interesting thing added to a game like this. so, before you or anyone else at NRS (looking at you Ed Boon) disapprove this character once again, think to yourself for a moment these questions: even though it's the most unlikely thing to be put in the game, wouldn't you be surprised if he did? and wouldn't that be a little more creative and original to do rather than adding in the most obvious guest characters imaginable, like Ryu for instance? I think going the safe & painfully obvious route is not exactly what Mortal Kombat is all about, at least for the most part.

Variations: Retro / Synthoid / Dozer

Finish Him! Ssapo Wins! FATALITY!!!

well, those were my choices for potential guest characters. do you agree or disagree with my choices? please feel free to comment bellow and let's continue this debate. and as always, have yourselves a kick ass day!

Roy Arkon
God
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Kombat Pack 3 - Guest Character Speculation

Post by Roy Arkon »

I can see Spawn and Cyberdemon (if NRS would somehow manage to shrink enough to the size of Goro, so it be tall enough but not too tall) making the cut. Fulgore does make sense but it can only happen if NRS and WB would make an Xbox only MK game due to Fulgore being owned by Microsoft, although that this might happen considering that Sony aren't sure regarding the future of Playstation. So if Sony does go out of the console wars and Microsoft stays in, I can see WB being more comfortable adding a Killer Instinct character like Fulgore or Saberwulf as a guest character. Yes they did with Kratos in MK9, but he was banned from tournaments because he was a Sony character, so I don't think WB would allow it unless the scenario that I've mentioned above would've happen.

Carnage fit's perfectly into MK, but the whole DC Vs. Marvel thing would be a huge issue. And Ssapo, well, he's too obscure to be added right now.

I think that if KP3 does come to MKX, they're gonna add any 2 of those 3: Spawn, Joker (because he's probably the best DC villian to be added there, as well it would going well with how Scorpion was a guest character in Injustice and it would also be helpful to promote the upcoming animated movie version of the Killing Joke), and Michael Myers, because some people have actually requested him and it would fit well with Jason Voorhees and Leatherface already being in the game.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
EpicJason9000
Mortal

Post by EpicJason9000 »

@Roy Atkins

I really don't want to see The Joker added to MKX nor do I want to see Michael Myers. we've seen the Joker already in MK9 and I'm already getting sick & tired of MK & DC together since no one is still particularly happy with MK Vs DCU. plus, we already got Jason & Leatherface, that should be enough horror characters for now. if NRS wants to keep adding in more horror characters, then why not just make a Terrordome type game instead? as far as Killer Instinct is concerned, they did consider Scorpion in KI Season 3. I even attempted to point out why the Cyberdemon should be in KI Season 3 instead of General Raam because after the release of Doom 2016, no one cares about Gears Of War 4. and if GoW4 is the same as it's counterparts, then people will want to keep coming back to Doom 2016. plus, Mick Gordon did the music for KI Seasons 1 & 2, so it makes the most sense.

I'm particularly not a fan of guest characters since A) it makes the overall game seem less unique since the game should be stronger and better without them, B) they don't really add anything to the overall story besides to promote a new game/movie, and C) they seem utterly pointless & unnecessary at times. even for MKX, those spaces could of been reserved for actual MK characters such as Rain, Baraka, Fujin, and Sindel. however, if they really need to add more guest characters in fighting games, then they can do a whole lot better than adding in The Joker, Michael Myers, or even General Raam.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

EpicJason9000 wrote:@Roy Atkins

I really don't want to see The Joker added to MKX nor do I want to see Michael Myers. we've seen the Joker already in MK9 and I'm already getting sick & tired of MK & DC together since no one is still particularly happy with MK Vs DCU. plus, we already got Jason & Leatherface, that should be enough horror characters for now. if NRS wants to keep adding in more horror characters, then why not just make a Terrordome type game instead? as far as Killer Instinct is concerned, they did consider Scorpion in KI Season 3. I even attempted to point out why the Cyberdemon should be in KI Season 3 instead of General Raam because after the release of Doom 2016, no one cares about Gears Of War 4. and if GoW4 is the same as it's counterparts, then people will want to keep coming back to Doom 2016. plus, Mick Gordon did the music for KI Seasons 1 & 2, so it makes the most sense.

I'm particularly not a fan of guest characters since A) it makes the overall game seem less unique since the game should be stronger and better without them, B) they don't really add anything to the overall story besides to promote a new game/movie, and C) they seem utterly pointless & unnecessary at times. even for MKX, those spaces could of been reserved for actual MK characters such as Rain, Baraka, Fujin, and Sindel. however, if they really need to add more guest characters in fighting games, then they can do a whole lot better than adding in The Joker, Michael Myers, or even General Raam.
I'm sorry but where and when Joker was in MK9? Yes his Fatality in MK Vs. DC was reused in MK9 for Shang Tsung, but did his character model was in the game as a standalone character? No. That's why it doesn't count, and besides, NRS would probably get some new Fatalities for him pretty easily.

Also regarding Scorpion being in KI, that would be easier to do since MK isn't owned by either sony or MS like KI is by MS (same for Cyberdemon, for that matter). KI can get those characters, but a multi-platform series like MK can't do it unless the game itself is one system-exclusive or that one character will be like that, and I really don't think it would be good to release a new MK game for one system unless there is no choice, or release a character that can be released only on one version of the game due to exclusivity issues.

As for Michael Myrest, considering that NRS were thinking about adding him to the game (Ed Boon said that by himself) and that other people want him, I won't be surprised if he would make the cut.
EpicJason9000
Mortal

Post by EpicJason9000 »

when I was talking about The Joker, I didn't mention MK9. you brought him up, and I figured since The Joker was in MK Vs DCU and that his model was used for Shang Tsung's fatality, they shouldn't bring him in the game. again, I don't think it would be too hard for NRS to get Fulgore in MK. think about it. MKX had to get the approval for 3 different companies for 4 of the guest characters, and that didn't stop them from doing it.

Leatherface is owned by Dark Sky Films, not WB. yet, he's in the game.

Jason Voorhees is technically owned by Paramount Pictures and New Line lost the rights to him in recent years. yet, he's in the game.

both The Predator & The Alien are owned by 20th Century Fox and has in total 4 completely different owners that they had to get the approval for. and yet, they're both in the game as well.

if getting permission to use those 4 characters from 3 completely studios that isn't NRS or Warner Brothers was that easy to do in order to reach some kind of compromise, then why would getting permission for Fulgore, the Cyberdemon, or any other character be any harder to accomplish? and if legal issues are as tough as people make them out to be, then how come none of those 3 companies had a hard time to let them borrow their characters? check & mate my friend.
EpicJason9000
Mortal

Post by EpicJason9000 »

also, I'm not a big fan of guest characters. at least in the terms of adding in guest characters in a game just for the sake of adding guest characters. I personally think it's been done too often in recent years and I don't understand why so many fighting games now a days feel obligated to have guest characters shoved in instead of giving us new & original characters. it's lazy and it's a sign that the developers are running out of ideas. if history does repeat itself, then this is usually never a good sign. I also don't know why so many fans don't speak up about this more often. it's like we are forced to just accept it and not question it, which I can't agree with at all. if I feel like something's wrong or if something just doesn't seem right, I as a fan should be concerned and I speak up be able to about it.

however, I will accept them every now and then if I feel like it serves a true purpose and they have a legitimate reason for them to be there like with Leatherface in MKX or Rash in KI Season 3. where Leatherface was made to honor a friend and horror icon who recently died, Rash was a Rare LTD character. if they serve a true purpose and if they can offer something to the overall game that makes it better and not just strictly for multiplayer or that "it's just cool to see him/her in there", then I'm ok with it.

if they really must add any guest characters, then at the very least do something interesting, exciting, and different. something that the fans will never expect or see coming. which is why I made the suggestion of Ssapo at the end because it is different, it is unexpected, and it is something that hasn't been done yet. again, it makes the experience better. what does adding Michael Myers add to the overall game besides yet another horror character? nothing. what does General Raam offer to KI S3 that makes the game better on it's own? nothing. Cloud from Final Fantasy VI doesn't offer anything new to SSB 4, Yoda & Darth Vader didn't add anything new or different to Soul Calibur IV, even adding Scorpion to Injustice didn't add anything new or different to that game.

even programmer Dylan Cuthbert said the follow from his experience working on the original Star Fox: The key thing I learned from Miyamoto, nothing must go into a game, not even if they are good ideas.

in all honesty, this is just my personal opinion. nothing more, and nothing less. whether or not NRS listens to the fans or takes my suggestions seriously, is all up to them and them alone. if there's one thing I learned from MKX and the whole DLC thing, is that even we the fans don't get to chose anymore. if we did have that ability, then characters like Fujin, Rain, Baraka, Sindel, or even the fan created ninja Khrome would be been replaced instead of the 4 guest characters.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

NRS and WB needed the approval of several movie studios for those guest characters, yes, but for a video game character that is owned by one company, if you want to use that character for a multiple-system game like MKX, you have to take the whole compatition between the companies. It's not like WB wanted to make an MK movie with the Predator or Alien in it. If they wanted to make an MK movie, they would've use only guest characters from the archive of WB movies. So if you wanna make a video game for both PS4 and XB1, and you wanna use a guest character, you have to get a character that can be used for both systems without the exclusivity issues involved. They did it with Kratos for MK9, and it was a PS3 exclusive (that was the version that I've got) and not only that Kratos was banned from tournamnets, but what the 360 or PC players got a a counterpart character? Nothing. Of course the PS3 got one extra character to play for fun, but that's about it. So I really don't see NRS and WB do it again. Cyberdemon would make more sense because there is no exclusivity issues.

And speaking about WB movies, I think Joker will be great because he wasn't realliy in MK9 and for the other reasons I've mentioned earlier.

At the end, WB are calling the shots, but NRS do listen to the fans. In fact Ed Boon had several Twitter polls recently, maybe the next thing from NRS will be based on what got the most votes in them.
EpicJason9000
Mortal

Post by EpicJason9000 »

@Roy Arkon

again, I don't exactly agree with that. those 3 characters are not only owned by multiple studios, but you also have to take into consideration trademark issues, and producers who created those properties. I'm also sure that royalties has to be paid in order to use those characters. and like I said, if it's that simple and that easy, then I don't see the problem with adding in characters such as Fulgore or the Cyberdemon. but in all honesty, they shouldn't of done any guest characters at all. if they really cared about the quality of their own product, then they should not add in any guest characters whatsoever. they should of just had actual MK characters like the ones I mentioned and do their own thing. Mortal Kombat is already unique and popular, they don't need to add DLC guest characters for that. the original MK did just fine without it.

also, I don't want to see The Joker in any more MK games. NRS got their Injustice games, they got their MK games, and they don't want to make any other games even though I think they should. but we don't need to see The Joker in MKX. hell, we don't need to see any more guest characters at all. I only brought up as a "well, if you really need to do it, then here's what I think they should do" kind of reaction.

plus, Ed Boon doesn't always listen to his fans. I'm sure he does genuinely care about the product he's making, but he's not always 100% completely open and honest with the fans. I seem to remember hearing somewhere that he's pretty well known for trolling with his fans. I also remember that at some point, Fujin was a fan voted character, but we never got to see him in the game as a playable character. but not all fan ideas are accepted by Ed Boon, NRS, or WB, even if they're good ones. since NRS is now merged with Warner Brothers, some of that creative freedom is being restricted and I think it is a clear sign that the developers are running out of ideas. even you should at least admit that they are at least getting to a point where some ideas are being rehashed and not completely thought out. the CinemaSins video does give some good points on the story mode and how shady the DLC feature is. even I had a problem with it just by doing all the math, and all of the DLC in Kombat Packs 1 & 2 cost more than the game and the system you bought it for combined. WB games has been notorious for doing these micro transactions in recent years, and sadly MKX is part of that problem. MKXL is at least a good alternative and I thought was the last update for the game, but apparently not.

they also said no to Khrome because he's a fan made character and that they would have to pay royalties. even though they can allow guest characters from other major corporations and film companies, they say no to a fan created character than some fans actually wanted to see in the game and they actually supported. let's see if I get this straight: fan characters such as Khrome = no, playable in-game characters such as Rain & Baraka = no, using DLC characters such as Triborg & Tremor in order to enhance the actual story = no, DLC for some of the characters based on their movie appearances with cameo roles (such as Linden Ashby & Christopher Lambert) = no, an arcade port of MK4 = no, but guest characters from major films= yes, and characters no one asked for and some don't even want like Bo Rai Cho = yes? how is this supporting the fans in any way? that to me doesn't sound right.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

In a perfect world, I would also rather have a roster of full MK characters, but I would be happy to see characters from other franchises if I really like them and if they can fit MK very well. Morrigan from Darkstalkers is one. And let's face it, they bring money, and some of those characters were requested by fans: Predator and Alien were requested and predicted by people, and we got them. People also were asking for Tremor and Triborg, and some wanted Bo' Rai Cho as well, and we got them. Khrome might be a request by the fans, but the casual fans wouldn't care about him. They would rather get characters that are already established or get guest characters as DLC. NRS and WB trying to please as many people as possible, and this selection of DLC characters was right for everyone. And the DLC practices of WB, they're way better then what other games and companies did in the past. At least they don't force you to buy a character or a skin if you don't want to. You can get what you want and don't have to buy the stuff that you don't. And even if you don't buy any DLC, MKX has more then enough content to make the game complete.

Also, the idea of using DLC characters in order to enhance the story like adding chapters to the story mode is a horrible idea. Adding arcade mode endings for those characters that might turn out to be canon is one thing (Bo' Rai Cho's ending might be one), but enhancing the story will be terrible. I've seen way too many games in recent years in which their stories were divided into DLC, whatever from the start or on a later date, and people despised that because they wanted to get the full story from that start. Look at Asura's Warth, look at Destiny, people were mad about them and rightfully so.

Also, back to Fulgore, again, you are ignoring the console-exclusivity issue. Do you honestly think that MS would allow PS4 players or maybe even PC players outside of the Windows 10 app store (basically, Steam PC players) to play a character from a game that you can only get from their app store or their console? The whole exclusivity-thing is to for the console makers to attract people to buy their console. They can put Rash in KI because both KI and Battletoads are owned by MS, but in a 3rd party game like MKX? Of course not. And if WB and NRS can't let all of the players get access to that character, what's the point of trying to get the license for it? Cyberdeamon would make more sense because DOOM is also a 3rd party title, and even he is kinda questionable considering that you probably would've to shrink him to the size of characters like Goro, unlike the humongous monster that he is in the DOOM games.

As for Ed Boon, he's a troll, yes, but he tries to do what he can to give the fans what they want while taking orders from WB. That can be the case for Khrome and every other DLC and corporate decision that they make for the game. It's not that they are running out of ideas, it's that they try to please everyone while taking orders from the publisher as well.

And as for CinemaSins, I don't take them seriously at all, just collecting rants for the sake of ranting, some with no basis or wrong information.

Also one last thing I forgot. Guest characters might not add any revolutionary thing to the game, but people still like them they want to play as them. You mentioned Cloud in Smash, did you see how many people jumped in joy during reaction videos when he was announced? They were hyped.
EpicJason9000
Mortal

Post by EpicJason9000 »

the problem is that they can't please everyone. they simply can't. and unfortunately, history has shown us multiple times that when these developers offer DLC's and guest characters in a game where new & original content should be on their agenda, it is a sign of them running out of ideas. this isn't even a debate, it's just fact. even the developers said that it would be even harder to come up with new ideas for later games. this is also why without John Tobias, the story just isn't as strong. sure it's making money for WB, but that doesn't automatically make it a good thing nor does that guarantee the fans that they can keep the series going even further. even a series like SpongeBob is making money, yet it should of ended a long time ago due to fan backlash & poor ratings. even a guy like myself with 318 designs and now 17 responses from actors & actresses, I can safely say that it does get harder and harder to create new material as you get older. and even a character designer like myself has limits.

DLC content does not make the game better. if the game was as good as you keep claiming, then they would of been able to be successful without using any DLC guest characters. and sure Rash & KI are a console exclusive, but they are not directly owned by Microsoft, they're owned by Rare. the DLC content by WB has not been met with positive reaction because it's shady business practices. the DLC content for MKX alone will burn a hole in your wallet if you do all the math with the DLC individually. sure it's easy to assume that you have the right to buy it, well, games should offer content by making you play the actual game. not wasting your money on additional content. this is why people don't like it, it's shady businesses practices and no one should support it. when you buy a game, you should be able to obtain everything in that game by actually playing the game itself and unlocking that additional content on your own, not spending $4.99 for a costume upgrade or for easy fatalities when you can simply pause the game and look up the fatalities on the moves list. even all the guest characters & additional costumes combined costs more than the actual game itself. they even allow you to purchase everything in the Krypt when originally you had to save up the Koins found in the game, not spending money to do that because some people just don't have time to get invested in playing the full game. and thanks to MKXL, all of that money that people spent on additional content in KP 1 & 2 are now utterly wasted when you could of just bought that game instead for even less than what people were originally paying for. this is why DLC is hated by so many people. it adds nothing to the overall game, it does not make the game any better, it's utterly pointless and it does not add any lasting value to the overall game. and even worse, it's a waste of money. yes, some people like guest characters. but so far, that number isn't as large as you think it is.

the sad thing is that if we really want to be respectful to the history of the franchise, then maybe it's about time that we the fans should accept the fact that the series cannot go on forever and maybe they should just end it on a high note. hell, I always thought that MK has never been as strong as it was in the 90's. and maybe it's not really a good idea to keep the franchise going when the developers are starting to show sings of lack of originality and lack of ideas while others are starting to see even more cracks in the once mighty golden dragon. times has in deed changed my friend, and MK wont last forever. nothing lasts forever.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Of course that they can't please every single fan. No one can do that. In fact I know that no matter which characters would make to Kombat Pack 2, people would be mad anyway because you have only 4 character slots, and you're trying to get a cast of characters which will fit to as many people as possible, yet there is always at least one character that someone wouldn't like but maybe others would.

I don't know where you get your statements about DLC being a sign of low amount of ideas from, but the truth is that they are far and beyond from being finished. You can't seriously look at MK, then look at where SF is right now, and then tell me that MK is the series that is on life support. I don't know who from NRS said that regarding ideas, nor how many of them have said that, nor even if they're still working for NRS/WB, but that doesn't indicate that they can't come with new ideas, becuase they can and they've shown that every time. They evolove the series in the right direction and people enjoy it. The secret Brutalities, the new version of the Krypt, the living towers, the plots for the story modes, the variation system, the newcomers, that's are just some of the things that NRS have presented in MKX alone, and they're running of ideas? Give me a break.

As for DLC, that's is no sign for that either. What can be wrong about DLC is that companies release games with bare-bones amount of content for full price and charge you for gigantic amounts of DLC, or that're using DLC in order to divide the stories for those games that people would buy the DLC just to get the full story. Just look at Evolve and Asura's Wrath respectivly. NRS/WB have never done that, the entire story is present in the game already, and the content in the game is already huge even without DLC. It's not about showing creativiy, it's about how effort they're going to have to give us a worthy product, that's the true crucial thing about DLC. Same thing with Mircotransactions, too many companies are using that just to get extra money. like Halo 5: Gurdians, but MKX have done it right, because those are just for doing Fatalities after you won the match, it's not like a pay-to-win thing, and you don't even have to pay for them, you can get them in the game by wager coins in the Krypt. Also, even if a game is successful, the companies make DLC in order to make sure that they will be able to cover the cost of the developemnt and advertisement for the game, and of course if the game is already successful they make even more money, which means they can make more games for us. That's the truth for all games and companies and not just MK and WB/NRS.

I said that on the news section and I'm saying it again, you are just connected to much to the past. I'm sorry but that's the truth. I respect the history of the series and many others do, but we move on and we see the good stuff that happens with the series right now and we know that MK is stronger then ever.

If you really want to continue with this argument that go to the Megan Fox news thread, at least we won't split this into to threads. Of course, that's if you really want to.
EpicJason9000
Mortal

Post by EpicJason9000 »

"I said that on the news section and I'm saying it again, you are just connected to much to the past. I'm sorry but that's the truth."

sorry, but you're dead wrong. and it's not even the cold hard truth, it's just cold. once again, I will politely ask you to just drop the conversation & stop talking to me. don't respond to my comments, don't add anything new to any of these discussions, and don't send me any PM's or emails. is that acceptable to you?
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

I will finish this argument in the news section. For this thread, at least, it is done.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”