[NCM] Zealot - Quan Chi

wyruzzah
Immortal

[NCM] Zealot - Quan Chi

Post by wyruzzah »

Ninja Quan Chi aka Zealot :)

Thanks much to thetiny for Package Appendor Repacker that i used for skeleton arms attach (Warlock trait) and also for DLC manager. For adding this skin as DLC follow tutorial here http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =97&t=9054

This is DLC skin for Quan Chi (QuanChi_W). First you must clone QuanChi_Y and all his files with DLC manager to QuanChi_W. You can name skin in game Zealot or as you want. After cloning, unrar my skin archive and rewrite cloned QuanChi_W files with mine.

(info by Uncle Festor)

Last thing is edit X64-MK10Game.ini file, extracted from Coalesced, scroll to the bottom and there is :

[CharacterSettings.CHAR_QuanChi_W]
MeshName=Meshes.QuanChi_W
Dismemberment=DISM_MaleTall
Dismemberment=DISM_MaleTall_DLC

Edit MaleTall to Male for proper fatalities and you are ready :)
Attachments
[NCM] Quan Chi - Zealot (fixed).rar
Fixed crashing to Windows when player used Trance move.
(53.41 MiB) Downloaded 558 times
MK10 2016-04-28 05-10-13.jpg
MK10 2016-04-28 05-11-31.jpg
MK10 2016-04-28 05-11-10.jpg
Last edited by wyruzzah on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Big Boss
Master

Re: [NCM] Zealot - Quan Chi

Post by Big Boss »

Good job!
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Prince of Persia wrote:congratz
no doubt its the worst skin ever
Thanks man.
Big Boss
Master

Post by Big Boss »

wyruzzah
I would like to change your skin and create something of their own, but after I did everything in Photoshop and repack skin, after selecting a character game began to take off, it has some sort of skin protection?))) the first time I meet such problem :?

I have used this program
Attachments
bandicam 2016-04-29 07-58-50-569.jpg
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

This is awsome I hope to see more from you specialy Klassic Skins of Characters related to MK Universe.. Good Job.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

joven1 wrote:This is awsome I hope to see more from you specialy Klassic Skins of Characters related to MK Universe.. Good Job.
Cool im glad you like it :)
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Big Boss wrote:wyruzzah
I would like to change your skin and create something of their own, but after I did everything in Photoshop and repack skin, after selecting a character game began to take off, it has some sort of skin protection?))) the first time I meet such problem :?

I have used this program
You can, but there is no such a thing like skin protection :) It should work normally, i repacked this skin few times.. and skin always worked normally. I also changed some MICs, deactivated some face parts, but it should not be problem, so i really dont know. You must doing something wrong :(
kenny undead
Master
Side: Light

Post by kenny undead »

Awesome work.
kenny undead
Master

Post by kenny undead »

wyruzzah wrote:

I have used this program
You can, but there is no such a thing like skin protection :) It should work normally, i repacked this skin few times.. and skin always worked normally. I also changed some MICs, deactivated some face parts, but it should not be problem, so i really dont know. You must doing something wrong :(
Please man how to fix face?Im create emerald reptile,but im dont know how to fix this.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

kenny undead wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:

I have used this program
Please man how to fix face?Im create emerald reptile,but im dont know how to fix this.
Well its individual.. it depends how his face looks without editing, if his eyes looks like shit you should deactivate (null in hex editor) lefteye, righteye and eyelids.. you can also try null first Face instance in hex editor.. its close to FacialExpressionSet string. Its really depends on how his face looks without editing, but with Reptile there is always problem with tongue, so you can try null that too.. its really trial and error :)
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Topic cleaned. Please keep on topic.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Im not modding anymore (no time), but Trance bug (crashing to Windows) is fixed now.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”