DLC Skin - Batman Beyond Joker

TheEspio001
Mortal
PSN: TheEspio001

DLC Skin - Batman Beyond Joker

Post by TheEspio001 »

My first skin for this game, it doesn't conflict with any mods registered on this forum. I think I did pretty well gameplay wise, Joker is one of my mains after all. Please note that Youtube is my primary upload format, so you'll often see mods there before they're on this forum. So if you want to stay up to date, it's better to subscribe to the channel: youtube.com/user/TheEspio001 That and you're only allowed to post one a day here, so I currently have 2 more mods on my channel that I'll upload here over the next few days. I hope you all like it. :)

Joker from Batman Beyond: Return of The Joker

Attachments
Joker Beyond.zip
Mod download:
(10.83 MiB) Downloaded 1144 times
Last edited by TheEspio001 on Sat May 07, 2016 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

martinn2001
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Re: DLC Skin - Batman Beyond Joker

Post by martinn2001 »

GREAT WORK MAN-I enjoy playing as the joker as well
LinkTheGrey
Mortal

Post by LinkTheGrey »

The batman is yours? how you take of the cape? can you do the solar suit superman?
And good job by the way.
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

great job man! and I must say thanks for going on with the trouble of checking the avaiable letters for the mod! that's very much appreciated :)
TheEspio001
Mortal
PSN: TheEspio001

Post by TheEspio001 »

martinn2001 wrote:GREAT WORK MAN-I enjoy playing as the joker as well
LinkTheGrey wrote:The batman is yours? how you take of the cape? can you do the solar suit superman?
And good job by the way.
a.martin wrote:great job man! and I must say thanks for going on with the trouble of checking the avaiable letters for the mod! that's very much appreciated :)
Thank you guys, really warm welcome to this community. Joker is a very fun character to play as, Batman Beyond isn't mine, it's a WBID skin, and I may do Solar Suit Superman in the future. And to a.martin, who is basically a god in this place, I just want to say that checking this forum isn't a problem. It's an act of respect for others here, to form a collective community that join together to do something productive, instead of lone wolf-ing it. Thanks to all of you, and to anyone wondering, I'll have another on this forum in a few minutes. If you're seeing this, chances are it's already out.

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”