Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kratos PC
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:36 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:28 am
Posts: 1
Skype: darko2309971
Side: Light
PSN: PSN
XBox Live: Xbox Live
with kratos mkke will then be komplete edition but we cant have him cuz we need some ppl who can convert these ps3 files and that take a lot of time, btw im enyoing mkx so much


Attachments:
10629867_758769547494990_5035080158679720665_n.jpg
10629867_758769547494990_5035080158679720665_n.jpg [ 75.14 KiB | Viewed 5981 times ]
Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kratos PC
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:11 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:40 pm
Posts: 76
Skype: rugnour-Илья Корнеев
Side: Light
PSN: Appolon
InjusticeScorpionX wrote:
with kratos mkke will then be komplete edition but we cant have him cuz we need some ppl who can convert these ps3 files and that take a lot of time, btw im enyoing mkx so much

You can tell me what the programm to use convert ps3 for PC?i ready doit


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kratos PC (NOT WORKING,NEED CONVERTED FOR PC)
 Post Posted: Tue May 31, 2016 6:56 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 6:48 pm
Posts: 1
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3823921/convert-big-endian-to-little-endian-when-reading-from-a-binary-file I searched for this. Don't know if it helps. I registered here just now just because to reply to this topic


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kratos PC (NOT WORKING,NEED CONVERTED FOR PC)
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:17 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:08 pm
Posts: 1160
Location: Earthrealm
Skype: thethiny (Steam)
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
Guys can anyone please send me Kitana_B?

_________________
IMPORTANT:
Under the US Copyright Law, I am given full ownership of anything I create or do, hence I own ownership of my mods. I hereby give these mods for FREE to anyone who is willing to download them for any purpose under the condition that they do not try to sell them or gain benefits in any way, and if they're going to upload a video or showcase them, they MUST provide a download link to this mod (hence the term Free). Credit not necessary but don't claim as your own or somebody else's.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kratos PC (NOT WORKING,NEED CONVERTED FOR PC)
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:03 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:23 am
Posts: 70
Side: Light
XBox Live: xXSimoTheBestXx
thethiny wrote:
Guys can anyone please send me Kitana_B?


There you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8pen3a2vnu7to8j/Kitana_B.rar

Is it something related to Kratos? :D


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kratos PC (NOT WORKING,NEED CONVERTED FOR PC)
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:42 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 11:03 am
Posts: 44
xXSimoTheBestXx wrote:
thethiny wrote:
Guys can anyone please send me Kitana_B?


There you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8pen3a2vnu7to8j/Kitana_B.rar

Is it something related to Kratos? :D

F*** Kratos, I want Triborg right here on MKX!!!


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kratos PC (NOT WORKING,NEED CONVERTED FOR PC)
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:11 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:23 am
Posts: 70
Side: Light
XBox Live: xXSimoTheBestXx
NoobSaibutt wrote:
xXSimoTheBestXx wrote:
thethiny wrote:
Guys can anyone please send me Kitana_B?


There you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8pen3a2vnu7to8j/Kitana_B.rar

Is it something related to Kratos? :D

F*** Kratos, I want Triborg right here on MKX!!!


But this is an MK9 thread..


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kratos PC (NOT WORKING,NEED CONVERTED FOR PC)
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:52 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:40 pm
Posts: 76
Skype: rugnour-Илья Корнеев
Side: Light
PSN: Appolon
NoobSaibutt wrote:
xXSimoTheBestXx wrote:
thethiny wrote:
Guys can anyone please send me Kitana_B?


There you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8pen3a2vnu7to8j/Kitana_B.rar

Is it something related to Kratos? :D

F*** Kratos, I want Triborg right here on MKX!!!

You child Triborg i want to Triborg,more wanted understand?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kratos PC (NOT WORKING,NEED CONVERTED FOR PC)
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:05 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:25 am
Posts: 135
Did anyone ever get Kratos to work in MK8 PC...?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kratos PC (NOT WORKING,NEED CONVERTED FOR PC)
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:30 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:40 pm
Posts: 76
Skype: rugnour-Илья Корнеев
Side: Light
PSN: Appolon
WhackyZacky wrote:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3823921/convert-big-endian-to-little-endian-when-reading-from-a-binary-file I searched for this. Don't know if it helps. I registered here just now just because to reply to this topic

i only found this,thats doing converted files


Attachments:
kratospcediting_zps235dfc93.png
kratospcediting_zps235dfc93.png [ 1014.74 KiB | Viewed 4074 times ]
Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kratos PS3 files ( need converted for PC)
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:09 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:29 pm
Posts: 22
Hey, I'm curious. Does anyone know what needs to be done to the PS3 files? Is it just a matter of converting the endianness?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kratos PS3 files ( need converted for PC)
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:31 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:40 pm
Posts: 76
Skype: rugnour-Илья Корнеев
Side: Light
PSN: Appolon
Lateralus wrote:
Hey, I'm curious. Does anyone know what needs to be done to the PS3 files? Is it just a matter of converting the endianness?

We must Extract all textures all,anims and eyc and converted for PC,i have more files if you know what do?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kratos PS3 files ( need converted for PC)
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:31 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:29 pm
Posts: 22
Dark Kahn wrote:
Lateralus wrote:
Hey, I'm curious. Does anyone know what needs to be done to the PS3 files? Is it just a matter of converting the endianness?

We must Extract all textures all,anims and eyc and converted for PC,i have more files if you know what do?


Well, I know how endianness works, however we would need to figure out a way to automate where each chunk ends and where the next chunk begins, otherwise it is an incredibly painstaking process of hand changing every 4 byte intervals. Not fun, not even remotely realistic. We would need to figure out a way to do it with some kind of converter. Perhaps comparing consistent files between PC version and Console version would be beneficial?

For example, compare the hex data of Kitana on both the PC and Console version to try and indentify any markers that would help identify where to start and stop changing endianness.

It's a fairly complicated issue. If you have a zip of all of the files he uses (All of them needed to work) I could maybe take a look at it and try and figure something out. I'd really like to use Kratos on PC, and I'm clearly not alone.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kratos PS3 files ( need converted for PC)
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:51 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:40 pm
Posts: 76
Skype: rugnour-Илья Корнеев
Side: Light
PSN: Appolon
Lateralus wrote:
Dark Kahn wrote:
Lateralus wrote:
Hey, I'm curious. Does anyone know what needs to be done to the PS3 files? Is it just a matter of converting the endianness?

We must Extract all textures all,anims and eyc and converted for PC,i have more files if you know what do?


Well, I know how endianness works, however we would need to figure out a way to automate where each chunk ends and where the next chunk begins, otherwise it is an incredibly painstaking process of hand changing every 4 byte intervals. Not fun, not even remotely realistic. We would need to figure out a way to do it with some kind of converter. Perhaps comparing consistent files between PC version and Console version would be beneficial?

For example, compare the hex data of Kitana on both the PC and Console version to try and indentify any markers that would help identify where to start and stop changing endianness.

It's a fairly complicated issue. If you have a zip of all of the files he uses (All of them needed to work) I could maybe take a look at it and try and figure something out. I'd really like to use Kratos on PC, and I'm clearly not alone.

Yes i can share with you all staff what i have,but you have skype or something like that,this will be easy contact with you?


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kratos PS3 files ( need converted for PC)
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:05 am 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:08 pm
Posts: 1160
Location: Earthrealm
Skype: thethiny (Steam)
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
Convert the files from little endian to big endian. Every 4 bytes together, per file. You need to extract using unreal tools, then ffix files, then reimpoort.

_________________
IMPORTANT:
Under the US Copyright Law, I am given full ownership of anything I create or do, hence I own ownership of my mods. I hereby give these mods for FREE to anyone who is willing to download them for any purpose under the condition that they do not try to sell them or gain benefits in any way, and if they're going to upload a video or showcase them, they MUST provide a download link to this mod (hence the term Free). Credit not necessary but don't claim as your own or somebody else's.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon