NCM: KLASSIC TREMOR (by OmegaMathauS)

DickChapy
Warrior

NCM: KLASSIC TREMOR (by OmegaMathauS)

Post by DickChapy »

This is OmegaMathauS's amazing Klassic Tremor skin fixed to work with the DLC Manager by TheTiny.

Bugs:
-Tremor's SFX doesn't work in Towers, but does in every other mode.

Installation:

After cloning the costume you need to extract the Coalesced.ini, go to X64-MK10Game.ini, and find this:

[CharacterSettings.CHAR_Tremor_N]
MeshName=Meshes.Tremor_N
Dismemberment=DISM_MaleTall
Dismemberment=DISM_MaleTall_DLC

Change MaleTall to Male, repack the Coalesced.ini and put it in you Config file.

Attachments
UPDATED CHAR_Tremor_A Klassic OmegaMathauS.zip
(38.58 MiB) Downloaded 890 times
20160312013223_1.jpg
20160312012915_1.jpg
20160312012816_1.jpg
Last edited by DickChapy on Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MiLToS_666
Apprentice

Re: NCM: KLASSIC TREMOR (by OmegaMathauS)

Post by MiLToS_666 »

THANK YOU! :D

EDIT: First try, I used the DLC manager to clone the gathered Tremor_A files copied from my game folder (adding the two files in your archive and replacing the originals) to Tremor_N.

I copied the resulting output files back in the game folder.
The skin doesn't show up in the PS screen and if I select it, the match loads but shows %PLAYERNAME% or something for both players and a weird camera angle and of course the game doesn't respond after that and has to be closed with ALT-F4.

What I am doing wrong here? :?
Is there any chance you can release this with the letter as Tremor_N already assigned to the files?
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

your scriptassets wasn't patched and your ini is wrong.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
MiLToS_666
Apprentice

Post by MiLToS_666 »

thethiny wrote:your scriptassets wasn't patched and your ini is wrong.
Thanks for the tip!
It's strange though because I didn't touch my ini file as I already had UncleFestor's Klassic Tremor installed in the game as Tremor_N and the proper entries were already present inside it.
I only patched the skin files with the DLC manager and replaced those in the game folder.

I will try to completely remove the Tremor_N references from the ini, eng and txt files and start the procedure again.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

then only your ini file isn't working well and your CHAR file has a string missing.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
MiLToS_666
Apprentice

Post by MiLToS_666 »

I did like I said, completely uninstalled manually the Tremor_N skin I had.
I started all over again, the result is the same...
I can see that the DLC manager does patch the files properly and my ini files are clean.
I'm getting the exact same behavior every time there is a mesh swap skin that is released using the original skin letter and I have to clone it using a different letter of my choice
If the mesh swap skin is released already using a different letter and I just add it using the DLC manager WITHOUT having to change that letter to something else, it works straight away and I have mentioned this before! :)
thethiny
Immortal

Re: TROLL

Post by thethiny »

So it works or not?

DickChapy
Warrior

Post by DickChapy »

I figured out the problem, MiLToS. It's that the DLC Manager doesn't like the DISM file that comes with my mod for some reason (probably because it refers to different files than the default DISM for Tremor). I'll upload a version as Tremor_N for convenience or you could edit it yourself to save time. Just take DISM_Tremor_A.xxx into the Generic Renamer and replace the lines referring to Tremor_A like this:
Tremor_A -> Tremor_N with Rename Internal Folders checked
DickChapy
Warrior

Post by DickChapy »

The download has been updated.
MiLToS_666
Apprentice

Post by MiLToS_666 »

Thank you once again, I just dropped the two updated files in my folder and boom, it worked straight away!
This skin is awesome!!! :D I hope you can do something to fix the bug.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Guys just rename the files..

maskedman
Mortal

Post by maskedman »

Thank you so much as for the SFX not working in the Tower it a know issue with mesh mods I tested other mesh mods and they have the same problem only retexture mods
don't have this problem. So I guess Mesh mods aren't 100% perfect yet, but hopefully in the future it will. The game probably needs a extra modded file to make it work 100%.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

It searches for other suffix files. Suffix files are either DLC Char or NPC
If you swap two different files and they have the same suffix they must work.
You can use my repacker to somehow add your character into the required package.
The files can have the_DLC suffix.

DickChapy
Warrior

Post by DickChapy »

I think I've found the problem with SFX in the Towers. I found the hex values that refer to the sound files the characters need, yet Tremor has FAR more sound files than Sub-Zero (who is the base of this mesh swap). I don't know how to fix it personally since it doesn't seem like all of those files would fit into Klassic Tremor's code.
polyneutron
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by polyneutron »

Guys, first of all - thank you for this awesome costume! It sure looks cool as hell!
Now, the question is: can someone explain that painfully complicated process of installing the NCM-skins taking this Klassic Tremor as example? I've successfully installed NCM-Special-Forces Tremor costume (cloning Tremor_A to Tremor_N),
but then I saw that this Klassic skin' "base" files need to be cloned to letter "N" as well.

But I wanted to keep both NCM-skins at the same time, so I decided to clone Tremor_A to Tremor_K instead - using the CostumeAdder tool.
And then BOOM, nothing works, both Special Forces and Klassic Tremor costumes don't appear on Char Select screen, and thus after selecting either of these two "invisible" (*not appearing) skins the game shuts itself down w/out any error message, or anything.

I saw some Youtube tut video (if I recall correctly it was @thethiny's video) but I still can't get this NCM-skin working. I think that's because simple file renaming from letter "N" to letter "K" (*I mean renaming files in this arhive:
UPDATED CHAR_Tremor_A Klassic OmegaMathauS.zip) wouldn't have any effect...
But again - I have Tremor_N already occupied, and files in this archive have letter "N" too...

However, this mod works fine, 'cause it has letter "K" in there already: mksecrets.net/forums/eng/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=9639

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”