Medieval Skin Pack Coming To Mortal Kombat X For Free

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Medieval Skin Pack Coming To Mortal Kombat X For Free

Post by Roy Arkon »

Netherrealm Studios is going to release a new skin pack for Mortal Kombat X on March 1st, 2016 independently from the Mortal Kombat XL update and Kombat Pack 2. This is the Medieval skin pack, which includes skins for Kotal Kahn, Ferra/Torr and Kung Jin. And the best part? This pack will be free of charge for everyone to get their hands on.

The Medieval skin pack will come to the PS4 and XBox One versions of Mortal Kombat X on March 1st, 2016.
Mortal Kombat X Medieval Skin Pack
Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
IMG_20160224_190145.jpg

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Lord Dragu
Master

Re: Medieval Skin pack coming to MKX for free

Post by Lord Dragu »

Nah how much supportive they become toward consoles while PC folks are being pointed the middle finger. Hah at least we have tools to make our own skins

Good news for all console owners.
More stabs toward PC owners.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

I do not want to cause any negative fashion argument, but with all due respect I think that you and the rest of the PC players should let it go already. WB aren't going to change things regarding the PC port anytime soon, and even though there is a slight chance that the PC players might get the new online and the balance patches, I wouldn't be surprised if that won't be the case.

But in all seriousness you should let it go, comments like this, at this point, only make you and the rest of the PC players to look bad. Trust me on this one.
markl1989
Mortal
PSN: cradle_the_filth
XBox Live: SinfulXNemesisX

Post by markl1989 »

Sweet I love Torr's look in this skin
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:I do not want to cause any negative fashion argument, but with all due respect I think that you and the rest of the PC players should let it go already. WB aren't going to change things regarding the PC port anytime soon, and even though there is a slight chance that the PC players might get the new online and the balance patches, I wouldn't be surprised if that won't be the case.

But in all seriousness you should let it go, comments like this, at this point, only make you and the rest of the PC players to look bad. Trust me on this one.
Sorry buddy but I will always express my opinion toward WB whenver I can in turn of their way of PC scene treatment.

:)

It is the way I protest against stuff like that.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Well if you don't mind to increase the negative reputation towards you or any other PC player because of this I'm not gonna stop you. Do as you wish.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:Well if you don't mind to increase the negative reputation towards you or any other PC player because of this I'm not gonna stop you. Do as you wish.
HEHE
I was joking . It's useless talking to deaf company! :)
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote:
Roy Arkon wrote:Well if you don't mind to increase the negative reputation towards you or any other PC player because of this I'm not gonna stop you. Do as you wish.
HEHE
I was joking . It's useless talking to deaf company! :)
They aren't deaf, there decision is final and it's understandable, it makes sense they aren't gonna change things because they know it won't benifit them.

Anyway, do what you want, but again, don't say I didn't tell you in advance.

Return to “News Articles”