Mortal Kombat X Enhanced Online Beta

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat X Enhanced Online Beta

Post by Gambid »

Great things are coming to Mortal Kombat X in the near future. Next to the 4 all new characters, the new skins and the classic arena The Pit, Netherrealm Studio is completely changing the net code of the game to give fans a more fluid, lag free and overall better experience while playing online. Take a look at the official information video:
You can sign up for the beta testing on beta.mortalkombat.com. To sign up you need to have played Mortal Kombat X Online for at least one hour.

The beta version contains 4 playable characters: Scorpion, Sub-Zero Jacqui Briggs and Johnny Cage.

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Mortal Kombat X Enhanced Online Beta

Post by Roy Arkon »

Those are great news indeed, I can't wait for the new netcode to fully come out for everyone. I did manage to settle with MKX online by going into the rooms and make sure that my opponent will have good connection just like mine so that I would have minimal lag issues and it workes almost all the time, but indeed the netcode for MKX needed to be improved, even though it is better then what MK9 had 9 (and I for one didn't have that many issues with MK9's netcode) and the netcode for MKX was underrated, it did could use some improvements. Now we are gonna get it and I'm very happy for it.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”