Mortal Kombat X - Kodes and Secrets (Submit Topic)

Mega Kombat
Mortal
PSN: Mega_Demoy

Re: Mortal Kombat X - Kodes and Secrets (Submit Topic)

Post by Mega Kombat »

Are u a mod maker gambit

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

I discovered it just recently and no one else put it on the site so I bring it now. Jacqui Briggs has 2 secret Brutalities in MKX, they are both universal so you can do them in any Variation.

1) The requirements for the first Brutality are:
- Must face an opponent with a projectile-based Brutality
- Final hit must come the EX version of Tech-Shield by reflecting that same projectile from the opponent that can lead to a Brutality.

2) (EDIT) The second one is an X-Ray Brutality; you need to finish the opponent with the X-Ray while holding down. But here is the tricky part: You need to finish the opponent with an X-Ray as long as the first 2 hits of the X-Ray as enough to kill your opponent (the first 2 hits before the close-up shot starts). Usually that means you need the opponent to have 9% health or less (you can see that in the video below), as the first 2 hits of the X-Ray do 9% damage, but if you do an X-Ray combo you can still get the Brutality as long as the first 2 hits of the X-Ray will reduce the opponents health to 0%. Also, if you do the X-Ray in the High Tech Variation and you do the X-Ray while you have Gauntlet Spark activated (D, B + 2) in it's first stage, you can do it while the opponent has 10% health as the Gauntlet Spark increases your damage, and if you do the X-Ray in the second stage of Gauntlet Spark or it's EX version, you can do it with the opponent having 12% health (of course you would have to build a bar if you use the EX version).

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Another secret Brutality for Erron Black, it's another version of an already existing Brutality and it can be done in any Variation. When you go for Erron's universal grab Brutality, there is a crow that will land on your opponents corpse for a short time before it would flee. However, if you hold the inputs of Down, 3 (front kick), Block Button and Stance Switch Button all at once as soon as the Brutality starts and you keep holding it, then after Erron Black is announced as the winner, he will shoot the crow before he would flee and kill it.

Keep in mind that Erron can do this Brutality from both directions since it's a grab based Brutality (it only depends on which directional button you press to perform the regular version of the Brutality, either forward or back).

EDIT #1:
Here is a video for Erron Black's 2nd stage of the grab Brutality (with the crow):

EDIT #2:
Another variation of Reptile's Acid Spit Brutality has been discovered (AWESOME :mrgreen: )

When you go for Reptile's hidden Acid Spit Brutality (the one in which you hold Up during the final hit), you need to hold 3 and Block in addition to holding Up, that will make the opponent's head inside the Acid Bubble to explode, filling it with blood from the inside. Keep in mind that this Brutality (known as the Acid Wash) is a universal one, which means that all versions of this Brutality can be done in any Variation.

Here is a video for the Brutality:

EDIT #3:
A new version of the Predator's Brutality in the Hunter Variation has been discovered:
When you go for the Hunter Variation Brutality (by using the trap), hold Stance Switch and Block when the Brutality starts, and the opponent's skeleton will be shown instead of the opponent being skinless.

Here is a video:

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

A new secret Brutality has been discovered for Tremor. Just like Reptile's Acid Wash and Erron Black's grab Brutalities, it's a multiple stage Brutality. This Brutality can only be done in the Aftershock Variation. You need to be in a jump distance or longer then that from your opponent and you need to finish the opponent with the Rock Toss (B, F + 2) and the rock will push the opponents head of his body and replace, sporting a smiley on it. But also, when you do manage to get the Brutality, if you hold Stance Switch and Block when the Brutality starts, Tremor will cause an earthquake after he's announced as the winner (similar to his Ground Shake Brutality) which will cause the rock the to explode.

Here is a video for the complete Brutality:

EDIT:
A new version of Quan Chi's Skull Transplant has been discovered for his Sorcerer Variation. It's the exact same Brutality, only that if go for the purple circle special move and only then go for the skull projectile while you stand in the purple circle, the skull that will stay on the opponent's head will be purple instead of green.

Here is a video showing both versions of the Brutality. There are few things there as well, but it's not that important.

Another interesting thing is that some Brutalties can be done with additional button presses which will cause the winner to do his win pose with his back towards the camera. I'm not gonna show you all the examples since those are the exact same already discovered Brutalities but with just a backwards winning pose. I will post you one example with Jax and his Gotcha Grab Brutality. In order to do this, you need to hold Down, 1, Block and Stance Switch during the Brutality.

EDIT: Here is another example from my YouTube channel when you get a stage Brutality with your back to the camera. Check it at both the 00:56 and 03:58 marks.

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Takeda has a projectile reflect Brutality. Just go to Ronin Variation, and when you fight a character that has projectile Brutality, just reflect his projectile with Takeda's Projectile reflector (D, B + 3) as the final hit.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Even though it is almost over (at this moment of writing this post) I will acknowledge this to you all. In the Valentine's Day living tower, there is a special secret Mileena fight. In order to get that fight, go the 7th match (out of 8 in this tower) and get a double Flawless Victory. Keep in mind that the modifier for this match is the Ray of Life, which grants life for both players, so you need to stay on your opponent really hard, and no, you can't get a Flawless if you get hit and then get healed by the modifier. You don't need to get a Fatality or a Brutality though, just the Double Flawless. In case you don't get a Double Flawless, you can switch characters and start the match all over again, but keep in mind it will count as a loss.

However, the Mileena match isn't easy at all, she has the Kabal Assist modifier, in the form of a tiny teddy bear walking on the ground. Only she has that modifier (meaning only she can use it against you) and every time you touch the bear, it takes like 35% damage of you. The only good thing here is that at least the teddy bear doesn't move as fast as the Kabal Assist usually does, but still, it is really hard, and you can't get a rematch against Mileena unless you go to switch characters right before she beats you and then restart the 7th match of the tower all over again. As of this moment I didn't do that fight but only because I had no idea how to get it until this moment of posting this.

Here is video showcasing the secret Mileena fight, the completion of the 7th match with a Double Flawless starts a the 14:45 minute mark:

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

As the XL just hit us at the of this post's writhing, a new secret Brutality for Scorpion has been discovered. The Brutality can be triggered in all of Scorpion's variation and all you need to do is just finish the opponent with a regular throw while holding forward.

sibabkombat
Mortal

Post by sibabkombat »

For all the fellow kombatants that have been struggling with Stage Fatalities for MKXL,
here are the inputs I found -after many efforts- for Bo' Rai Cho and Alien:

Bo' Rai Cho: Back, Forward, Back, Forward, Back Punch
Alien: Down, Down, Down, Front Kick

Who's Next?
Leatherface is Next!

I will post the inputs for Leatherface, as soon as I discover them.
If anyone finds them first, post them here.

Please give me credit for the effort if you repost this and enjoy!

UPDATE! :D :D :D

Here are the Stage Fatality inputs for Leatherface as well:

Leatherface: Forward, Back, Down, Up

Please give me credit for the effort if you repost this and enjoy!

Who's Next?
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Alien has some cool easter eggs in MKX. It appears that everytime Alien wins and does his netural cinematic win pose or beat someone with the Konjurer Variation Brutality, the Facehunnger that comes out of the opponent's chest can be altered depending on who Alien just beat. For example, once he beat Predator, the Facehungger gets the Predator's face. It also works for Triborg (electricity), Alien (Alien like face) and Tremor (rocky texture).

Also, there is another really funny easter egg. When Alien beats a certain character with the Konjurer Variation Brutality and you hold a button depdeing on the opponent during the Brutality, the Facehungger will have something associated with the oppoenent.

Holding Up: Erron Black's hat.
Holding 1: Kano's laser eye.
Holding 2: Sub-Zero's mask
Holding 3: Johnny Cage's sunglasses.
Holding 4: Kung Lao's hat.
Holding Forward: Raiden's hat.
Holding Down: Jason Voorhees' mask (coming to Jason's theme as well).

Another secret Brutality has been discovered for Bo' Rai Cho. When you do the Tubs of Fun Brutality (B, F + 4), which is his second universal Brutality and also has a specific version of it for Bartitsu Vairation, and hold Block while you do that Brutality, Bo' Rai Cho would fart and say "Excuse me". Watch this video at the 01:42 mark.

There is another secret Brutality for Bo' Rai Cho in the Dragon Breath Variation. Just finish the opponent with Fire Spit (D, F + 2), and that's it.

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

The Who's Next Tower is now live, that tower gives you 12 matches to play as all the 4 KP2 characters, 3 matches a piece, with a different variation of that character in each match. But there are 2 interesting things that I've found by myself.

The first thing it that it appears that if you play a certain variation for too long in comparison to it's other 2 or playing a bunch of matches with that variation right before you get into that tower, you are gonna get all 3 matches of that character with that one variation. I played Bo' Rai Cho in Bartitsu Variation more than his other 2 overall, I've completed the arcade mode with Bartitsu Bo' Rai Cho, and right before I went to that Who's Next Tower, I played an hourly living tower with Bartitsu Bo' Rai Cho twice in a row. I still don't sure how it works or if it supposed to happen normally.

EDIT: It was probably a bug. Ignore it.

EDIT 2#:The 2nd thing is that there is a secret fight in the Who's Next tower. When you reach match no. 9, which is the 3rd match as Triborg (in the Smoke Variation) if you finish that match with a Fatality (not a Brutality) you get a secret fight against Cyber Sub-Zero. Now you can only get that match after match no. 9, which means that you can only play that much against Cyber Sub-Zero as Smoke, so you can't restart the match in case you lose to Cyber Sub-Zero or don't get the match against him, in which case you would have to play the tower all over again, and the match against Cyber Sub-Zero is a pretty tough one.

Here is a video from my YouTube channel with me beating Cyber Sub-Zero

KuroBlackWarrior
Mortal
PSN: Serotonin4life
XBox Live: Serotonin4life

Post by KuroBlackWarrior »

Haven't seen this in here, so I'll throw these out here:

Cyber Sub Zero has three secret Brutalities.

Enhanced Air Dive: As far as I've seen you just have to finish the match with the enhanced air dive kick.

Enhanced Ice Ball: You have to finish the match using one of his drones on the ice beam.

Ice Ball: Same as Sub Zero. Freeze the opponent and uppercut them.

And a bonus one: You can have Cyber Sub Zero come in for an assist during Triborg's "Friendship" Brutality by holding up while doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSC4s0V8rFk
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

I think I've found another secret with Bo' Rai Cho. It appears that if Bo' Rai Cho does a stage Brutality, he will randomly fart. I still don't for sure how it works, so I guess it's just a random thing.

I've found yet another secret Burtality for Bo' Rai Cho (I know that one for 100% sure and I've discovered it by myself). In the Bartitsu Vairaion, Bo' Rai Cho has a Brutality in which you need to press B +3, Grab. Well Bo' has another string in this Variation, F + 3, Grab, and that leads to a different version of that Brutality.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Someone posted it in the chat, farts are by holding down at a specific location.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

thethiny wrote:Someone posted it in the chat, farts are by holding down at a specific location.
EDIT: I checked it and yes it seems that Bo' can fart in specific locations when you do any version of the B, F + 4 Brutality in any of his Variations and hold Block after the Brutality is done, but it won't always happen. I've found that it can happen int the Kove, the Sky Temple (both versions), the Pit and I believe also in the the Outworld Marketplace.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

A new secret Brutality for Shinnok has been discovered. Play Shinnok in the Necromancer Variation, finish the opponent with the Summoned Fiend special move and hold up while doing the move.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”