Johnny Cage Challenge For WWE Immortals

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Johnny Cage Challenge For WWE Immortals

Post by Gambid »

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Netherrealm Studios and WWE announced that WWE Immortals for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android devices will now offer a new character – Mortal Kombat X’s Johnny Cage. Now through Oct. 29, players will be able to unlock the crossover character in a Challenge Mode by completing a series of laddered fights with Johnny Cage himself as the final boss. For those who want to immediately add Johnny Cage to their roster, the Johnny Cage Early Access Pack is also available now through Oct. 22, for players to purchase from the in-game store.
WWE Immortals continues to add new playable characters to its existing roster with the monthly unveiling of additional WWE Superstars. The game has more than doubled its roster since its launch in January 2015, and currently offers 50+ WWE Superstars, Divas and more. The new update, which is available now, also includes booster packs that give fans the opportunity for a quick boost with Silver and Gold level Starter Packs, or a sneak preview of future updates with one of the Early Access Packs.
Wwe Immortals Johnny Cage Challenge
WWE Immortals is a free-to-play mobile game that combines intense fighting action with collectible card strategy. Developed by the award-winning NetherRealm Studios, creators of the best-selling Mortal Kombat franchise and Injustice: Gods Among Us, in conjunction with Phosphor Game Studios, the game takes place in an alternate universe where fan’s favorite WWE Superstars exist as hyperbolic versions of themselves, with supernatural powers and even more over-the-top moves.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Johnny Cage Challenge For WWE Immortals

Post by Roy Arkon »

It's really cool see NRS adding a guest character to WWE Immortals from MK, I never thought that they would do it but they did. The trailer was cool too, it was like Johnny actually gives a wrestling promo while coming to WWE itself.

Anyway, cool news indeed.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

Mortal Kombat and Johnny Cage will definitely attract a lot of new players to WWE Immortals.
I Rule This World!

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Indeed. Too bad though that MK on the other hand can't have that many options for guest characters. MK isn't just about the violence, but it is an important part of MK, and putting someone like a WWE star in MK wouldn't go well.

On the same token, I'm not sure NRS to include another guest character in KP2, they already have 2 characters, and it will be hard to get the license to include that in MKX, except Spawn or Alien just because we got too many hints about them in the past, and I'm not even sure about that.
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

The question is, do we really want more guest characters. I however suspect that they will add more, simply because it draws the attention of the fans. But I would rather have more Mortal Kombat characters.
I Rule This World!

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Yes it will draw more attention, but I think they will not announce more guest characters because of the licenses, as well as that we have already 2 of them. I also think that they should leave those ideas for guest characters for MK11, but I will not have a problem to see them in MKX if they do make the cut.

Return to “News Articles”