Kombat Pack 2 Announcement Komes Tomorrow + More

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Kombat Pack 2 Announcement Komes Tomorrow + More

Post by Gambid »

After the Mortal Kombat X Patch Notes Kombat Kast, creative director Ed Boon revealed that a big announcement is coming this week:
Mortal Kombat X Big Announcement Coming 01 Mortal Kombat X Big Announcement Coming 02
The tweets include pictures of a moon, a reference to the classic arena The Pit and the hidden Mortal Kombat 1 Reptile fight.

Ed Boon's latest tweet revealed that the announcement will happen tomorrow and that at least part of it will be 4 new characters for the Mortal Kombat X. See the picture:
Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Announced
So, who do you thing the 4 characters are? Smoke? Fujin? Sindel? Noob Saibot? Sareena? Someone else? Do you think more than just the characters will be announced? Classic Arenas for example?

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Re: Kombat Pack 2 Announcement Komes Tomorrow + More

Post by a.martin »

the one at the right side looks as big as Bo Rai Cho
the one at the left side looks a little like Baraka

and the middle ones they don't look like the NPC's from the game.. but there's still hope :P
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

BARAKA IS ON THE LEFT AND FROST IS NEXT TO HIM :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

This is why I don't update my mod loader because everytime I update it - another damm update or DLC.
Gosh better make one Komplete version and let us do our modding work.

One shall be Saibot for sure.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

May be hard to hear, but I don't think that they will stop developing the game so that fans can do their mods. This would mean for them to say: "OK, we can still make money with this thing but lets not, cause there are people who want to mod it".

Based on some of their actions, I don't think that Netherrealm and Warner are a big fans of skins and mods for their games.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Lord Dragu wrote:This is why I don't update my mod loader because everytime I update it - another damm update or DLC.

I found a static address and a static OPCode that allows me to use a custom mod loader for every version of the game. Basically I have my own mod loader that works with any version of the game even if it is updated. The thing is that I can't share it with the users because it's impossible for them to use (or it is very hard).

That explains why all my mods have weird names and not CHAR_XXXXX_Y.xxx

@Lord Dragu

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

Gambid wrote:May be hard to hear, but I don't think that they will stop developing the game so that fans can do their mods. This would mean for them to say: "OK, we can still make money with this thing but lets not, cause there are people who want to mod it".

Based on some of their actions, I don't think that Netherrealm and Warner are a big fans of skins and mods for their games.
I have to agree with you here. I also heard (I could be wrong though) that WB don't like piracy with PC games, and that is the reason (or one of the reasons) that they hired HVS to work on the PC port and told NRS to work on the current-gen console, as that even if the game will be hacked and pirated, at least WB will take a very minor loss. I personally don't like Piracy either, I used to pirate a lot but now I don't like it and I'm trying to avoid it. So if that was a legit reason for WB then I'm with them all the way.

As for the announcement, judging by the pictures, I believe we are gonna get Rain, Sindel, Baraka and Bo Rai Cho as the 4 new fighters, and maybe even 2 classic stages like the Pit 1 and the Living Forest from MK2.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

thethiny wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:This is why I don't update my mod loader because everytime I update it - another damm update or DLC.

I found a static address and a static OPCode that allows me to use a custom mod loader for every version of the game. Basically I have my own mod loader that works with any version of the game even if it is updated. The thing is that I can't share it with the users because it's impossible for them to use (or it is very hard).

That explains why all my mods have weird names and not CHAR_XXXXX_Y.xxx

@Lord Dragu
Yes. The addresses only char names remain unchanged so yes I know what you mean. Good work. Basically I can make a tutorial for everyone to develop it's own mod loader. Won't be hard after all.

Roy:

The fat shadow is definately Bo Rai Cho I am sure
BTW Modding has nothing to do with piracy unless you share entire game or GAME files... liek the skins unfortunately .
Gambid wrote:May be hard to hear, but I don't think that they will stop developing the game so that fans can do their mods. This would mean for them to say: "OK, we can still make money with this thing but lets not, cause there are people who want to mod it".

That is correct. WB indeed don't like mods. But we will always be here to mod and enhance their games and not only theirs my friend :)

I plan to share an open-source mod loader so anyone can update it and add stuff to it and it will be exclusive MKSecrets project so people stay tune with our community and let's have some fun.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Max Payne

Post by Max Payne »

yea I have already discovered it

(if I guessed right)
I like Baraka, Rain and Fujin being in KP2. thats awesome
but whats the point of including Bo Fart Cho? thats waste of character. a not-very-funny joke and a dissapointment. should have taken Smoke or Sindel instead of that old fart
Attachments
mortal-kombat-x-kombat-pack-2-announced.jpg
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

To Lord Dragu:
Yeah I figured that Bo Rai Cho is the fat guy on the far left. If it's not him that will be a shocker.

And yes modding isn't piracy, but it is hacking and I don't think WB likes that either, from financial standpoint as well as maybe other reasons.
Max Payne

Post by Max Payne »

Roy Arkon wrote:To Lord Dragu:
Yeah I figured that Bo Rai Cho is the fat guy on the far left. If it's not him that will be a shocker.

And yes modding isn't piracy, but it is hacking and I don't think WB likes that either, from financial standpoint as well as maybe other reasons.
dont forget you are in a modding site, my friend
Max Payne

Post by Max Payne »

it seems like this...
Attachments
mortal-kombat-x-kombat-pack-2-announced (1).jpg
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Max Payne wrote:

There is a modding section here yes, but this site way more then just modding.
Max Payne

Post by Max Payne »

Roy Arkon wrote:
Max Payne wrote:

There is a modding section here yes, but this site way more then just modding.
you can be happy.. your favourite character Bo Fart Cho is just confirmed
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Wow, I'm just saying one thing and you come up with this?

Speaking of Bo Rai Cho, I'm surprised you love the 3D era and say that NRS should leave the characters that debuted in that era alone, like the 3D era is sacred or something, yet it doesn't seem like you love any of the characters that debuted at that era except Kenshi maybe.

Return to “News Articles”