Request Robin from Arkham City

im_a_moth
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Request Robin from Arkham City

Post by im_a_moth »

Hi Guys i wanted to know if someone can make this skin, it will be very cool, i saw that some user make a version of tim drake for cyborg and its really awesome! but its possible that someone can make something like this? is possible to add the hood and the cape?
i hope it be, Thanks!

TheGamerKnight
Apprentice
Side: Light
XBox Live: Arkham Knight A

Re: Request Robin from Arkham City

Post by TheGamerKnight »

im_a_moth wrote:Hi Guys i wanted to know if someone can make this skin, it will be very cool, i saw that some user make a version of tim drake for cyborg and its really awesome! but its possible that someone can make something like this? is possible to add the hood and the cape?
i hope it be, Thanks!

Sorry, but we can't, due to the fact that Robin from Arkham City wears a hood, and the only characters that wear hoods in the game are Green Arrow and Scorpion. However, I can still make a Robin skin from Arkham Knight. Would you like me to work on that?
STEAM: TheGamerKnight
Xbox Live: Arkham Knight A
Twitter: @TheGamerKnight_
im_a_moth
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by im_a_moth »

TheGamerKnight wrote:
im_a_moth wrote:Hi Guys i wanted to know if someone can make this skin, it will be very cool, i saw that some user make a version of tim drake for cyborg and its really awesome! but its possible that someone can make something like this? is possible to add the hood and the cape?
i hope it be, Thanks!

Sorry, but we can't, due to the fact that Robin from Arkham City wears a hood, and the only characters that wear hoods in the game are Green Arrow and Scorpion. However, I can still make a Robin skin from Arkham Knight. Would you like me to work on that?

Of course! i will love that! thank you very much!
TheGamerKnight
Apprentice
Side: Light
XBox Live: Arkham Knight A

Post by TheGamerKnight »

im_a_moth wrote:
TheGamerKnight wrote:
i hope it be, Thanks!

Of course! i will love that! thank you very much!
Alright. I'll get to work on that.
STEAM: TheGamerKnight
Xbox Live: Arkham Knight A
Twitter: @TheGamerKnight_

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Mod and Skin Requests”