New Modder, New Mods

MICHPOW
Mortal
Side: Light

New Modder, New Mods

Post by MICHPOW »

Hi! I'm a new modder to join, and I'm not very good. But I have a personal question for heymanjack... In your Zoom costume, I've been trying to remake it to the CW Reverse Flash from the Flash show, but I'm very confused editing it, I don't know where his legs are on the Diff file, so I'm like "what?" Could you like show me what parts are his legs? I don't plan on posting this skin I just want to have a personal copy. Or even a.martin or Wyruzzah could help, you all are awesome modders by the way! :D
Attachments
Screenshot (12).png
reverse_flash_w__legs_by_arrowverse-d8lm85r.png

TheGamerKnight
Apprentice
Side: Light
XBox Live: Arkham Knight A

Re: New Modder, New Mods

Post by TheGamerKnight »

MICHPOW wrote:Hi! I'm a new modder to join, and I'm not very good. But I have a personal question for heymanjack... In your Zoom costume, I've been trying to remake it to the CW Reverse Flash from the Flash show, but I'm very confused editing it, I don't know where his legs are on the Diff file, so I'm like "what?" Could you like show me what parts are his legs? I don't plan on posting this skin I just want to have a personal copy. Or even a.martin or Wyruzzah could help, you all are awesome modders by the way! :D
Sorry but that costume has already been made.
STEAM: TheGamerKnight
Xbox Live: Arkham Knight A
Twitter: @TheGamerKnight_
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Re: New Modder, New Mods

Post by a.martin »

MICHPOW wrote:Hi! I'm a new modder to join, and I'm not very good. But I have a personal question for heymanjack... In your Zoom costume, I've been trying to remake it to the CW Reverse Flash from the Flash show, but I'm very confused editing it, I don't know where his legs are on the Diff file, so I'm like "what?" Could you like show me what parts are his legs? I don't plan on posting this skin I just want to have a personal copy. Or even a.martin or Wyruzzah could help, you all are awesome modders by the way! :D
this it's kinda akward.. I've already made that skin..

here it is..
http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =87&t=7486

but still, you were doing it pretty good,
and it's sometimes hard to find always which part of the texture goes on the character.. :P

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”