Scorpion

UltimateSkorpion
Mortal
XBox Live: CMDR Cody32

Scorpion

Post by UltimateSkorpion »

Let's all admit it, Scorpion from Mortal Kombat 9 looks pretty kickass. I know he's a DLC in Injustice but to be honest, he looks a lot worse in Injustice than any other game I've seen him in (Except MK vs. DC). So my idea is to get the skin from MK9 and put it into Injustice. I have a picture of him I'd like to use, but my problem is that I can't find the right downloads to make it myself. So, I would like a.martin (Since he seems to be hot-shot around here) to try and do this, or maybe someone else can. Now, I've seen other posts about Scorpion skins and how the lines are too long and it would take forever, but please, take your time to make this. I would rather have the skin late than never. Thanks :D
Attachments
Scorpion from MK9
Scorpion from MK9

martinn2001
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Re: Scorpion

Post by martinn2001 »

i think u r wrong
martinn2001
Apprentice

Post by martinn2001 »

the injustice is c00Ier
TheGamerKnight
Apprentice
Side: Light
XBox Live: Arkham Knight A

Post by TheGamerKnight »

martinn2001 wrote:the injustice is c00Ier
The Injustice Scorpion is the WORST Scorpion I've ever seen!
STEAM: TheGamerKnight
Xbox Live: Arkham Knight A
Twitter: @TheGamerKnight_
martinn2001
Apprentice

Post by martinn2001 »

i dont know about u but i like the hood about mk9 scorpion i... just dont like the mask and also the only firepower he uses there is deamon fire and i am not ok with that

and excacly i dont like him because he looks like kick-ass
TheGamerKnight
Apprentice
Side: Light
XBox Live: Arkham Knight A

Post by TheGamerKnight »

UltimateSkorpion wrote:Let's all admit it, Scorpion from Mortal Kombat 9 looks pretty kickass. I know he's a DLC in Injustice but to be honest, he looks a lot worse in Injustice than any other game I've seen him in (Except MK vs. DC). So my idea is to get the skin from MK9 and put it into Injustice. I have a picture of him I'd like to use, but my problem is that I can't find the right downloads to make it myself. So, I would like a.martin (Since he seems to be hot-shot around here) to try and do this, or maybe someone else can. Now, I've seen other posts about Scorpion skins and how the lines are too long and it would take forever, but please, take your time to make this. I would rather have the skin late than never. Thanks :D
Sorry, but this will not be possible. Too many differences from the Injustice version.
STEAM: TheGamerKnight
Xbox Live: Arkham Knight A
Twitter: @TheGamerKnight_

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Mod and Skin Requests”