Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: TUTORIAL: How to make your own skin mods
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:38 pm 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 am
Posts: 840
Location: Czech Republic, Brno
Here is that dds.8bi http://www.mediafire.com/download/p2bi1 ... h2/dds.8bi ,but im using Windows 7 (32 bit) :)

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: TUTORIAL: How to make your own skin mods
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:14 pm 
Offline
Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:08 pm
Posts: 150
Side: Darkness
wyruzzah wrote:
Here is that dds.8bi http://www.mediafire.com/download/p2bi1 ... h2/dds.8bi ,but im using Windows 7 (32 bit) :)


Awesome, that worked! Thanks, I really appreciate it! BTW, do you know how to select & change just a certain part of the character's color? I know how to change the color of the whole thing, but I can't figure out how to just do 1 area.

For example, I want to leave the face/skin color of Catwoman the default color, but I want to change her costume to bright green. I don't know how to do this in Photoshop, so I had to change everything to glowing green.

Thanks.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: TUTORIAL: How to make your own skin mods
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:19 am 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 am
Posts: 840
Location: Czech Republic, Brno
KingKRool2002 wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:
Here is that dds.8bi http://www.mediafire.com/download/p2bi1 ... h2/dds.8bi ,but im using Windows 7 (32 bit) :)


Awesome, that worked! Thanks, I really appreciate it! BTW, do you know how to select & change just a certain part of the character's color? I know how to change the color of the whole thing, but I can't figure out how to just do 1 area.

For example, I want to leave the face/skin color of Catwoman the default color, but I want to change her costume to bright green. I don't know how to do this in Photoshop, so I had to change everything to glowing green.

Thanks.


No problemo :) In Photoshop use polygonal lasso tool Image and just highlight part you wanna edit (change).

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: TUTORIAL: How to make your own skin mods
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:10 am 
Offline
Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:08 pm
Posts: 150
Side: Darkness
Ok, thanks! BTW, I just found out that you need to select the Background thing to change a different area of the costume. I still don't know how to change the color for the paintbrush (it's always either green or purple for my Brainiac-Adam mod, even though I selected a light blue color in the swatches).

EDIT:

Does anyone know why the UI is messed up for my purple Martian Manhunter mod (see picture below message)? I usually change the UI, Damage_Diff, & Diff files without having any problems. For this mod, I also edited some of the sky, rocks, & Martian_detail files, could one of them have caused this weird glitch of the UI in-game?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. BTW, I hex changed the .xxx to KillerFrost_M, since Martian Manhunter can't have alt. costumes. I've done this with other characters before without having any problems. Could I have missed something when I used the hex editor?

Thanks.


Attachments:
File comment: Purple Martian Manhunter UI Glitch
Injustice 2014-04-20 22-37-09-95.jpg
Injustice 2014-04-20 22-37-09-95.jpg [ 264.97 KiB | Viewed 4815 times ]
Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: TUTORIAL: How to make your own skin mods
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:09 am 
Offline
Mortal

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:49 am
Posts: 6
Guys, could you help me? I need someone to test my first mod (Human Ares). It's simple but here, Injustice crashes in the loading screen!

Here is the link: https://mega.co.nz/#!uRIA1bQa!YbWOX0IK7KdSqlzEwvzbQFjRuVxsQnc5GvFYtAbPQsA

I play on Steam!


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: TUTORIAL: How to make your own skin mods
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:29 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:22 am
Posts: 1
I've been scouring this site for an answer to this, but I can't seem to find one.

How do you change eye colors? I can't seem to find any .dds with eye texture. Specifically, I'm trying to change CW's arkham city skin.

Thanks in advance.


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: TUTORIAL: How to make your own skin mods
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:08 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:00 pm
Posts: 1
Skype: jojo971
Hi , i followed all steps (i updated my Java) but i always can't open run.bat !
my current java version is 1.0.7_71-b14


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: TUTORIAL: How to make your own skin mods
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:53 am 
Offline
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 am
Posts: 840
Location: Czech Republic, Brno
mhom wrote:
I've been scouring this site for an answer to this, but I can't seem to find one.

How do you change eye colors? I can't seem to find any .dds with eye texture. Specifically, I'm trying to change CW's arkham city skin.

Thanks in advance.


You must use Color Picker http://www.mediafire.com/download/scewd ... er+3.5.rar by HowardC for eyes color.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: TUTORIAL: How to make your own skin mods
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:46 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:14 pm
Posts: 2
Side: Light
hi
the run.bat not open why ???


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: TUTORIAL: How to make your own skin mods
 Post Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:53 pm 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 9:16 pm
Posts: 2
Location: Iowa, USA
Skype: awesome_possum19
XBox Live: CMDR Cody32
Could you put links for all the programs you used? Thanks :D

_________________
Image
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: TUTORIAL: How to make your own skin mods
 Post Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:32 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 1:24 am
Posts: 93
PSN: Steam: caplagrobin | Aiyetoro Metruian
XBox Live: CapLagRobin
What did I do wrong?
Attachment:
File comment: Screenshot
Injustice 2015-05-19 19-15-18-205.png
Injustice 2015-05-19 19-15-18-205.png [ 1.26 MiB | Viewed 4261 times ]


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: TUTORIAL: How to make your own skin mods
 Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:10 am 
Offline
Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 10:08 am
Posts: 350
Side: Light
CappiedieLaggidy wrote:
What did I do wrong?
Attachment:
Injustice 2015-05-19 19-15-18-205.png

the same problem :|


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: TUTORIAL: How to make your own skin mods
 Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:44 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:44 pm
Posts: 3
Side: Darkness
Hey does anyone know why when I extract the .XXX file i get a texture folder containing "Texture2D" files and no ".DDS" files anywhere? I cant find a way to convert them and there seems to be no one on the internet with a solution?

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: TUTORIAL: How to make your own skin mods
 Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:56 am 
Offline
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:07 am
Posts: 122
Location: GER
Skype: ed-rizzn
Side: Darkness
PSN: rizzn1
PredatorX wrote:
Hey does anyone know why when I extract the .XXX file i get a texture folder containing "Texture2D" files and no ".DDS" files anywhere? I cant find a way to convert them and there seems to be no one on the internet with a solution?


You need umodel to extract the .dds files. Take the decompressed .xxx file and try it with using this at the command line:
Code:
umodel.exe -noanim -dds -export -all CHAR_Character_A.xxx


If you open the Texture2D folder it should contain .dds files. :wink:

_________________
Image Image Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: TUTORIAL: How to make your own skin mods
 Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:01 am 
Offline
Mortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:44 pm
Posts: 3
Side: Darkness
rizzn wrote:
PredatorX wrote:
Hey does anyone know why when I extract the .XXX file i get a texture folder containing "Texture2D" files and no ".DDS" files anywhere? I cant find a way to convert them and there seems to be no one on the internet with a solution?


You need umodel to extract the .dds files. Take the decompressed .xxx file and try it with using this at the command line:
Code:
umodel.exe -noanim -dds -export -all CHAR_Character_A.xxx


If you open the Texture2D folder it should contain .dds files. :wink:



Thank You!!
I used umodel to extract the XXX file and it worked great :D

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 0 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

 Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

  Design by Mighty Gorgon