Mortal Kombat X - Kodes and Secrets (Submit Topic)

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat X - Kodes and Secrets (Submit Topic)

Post by Gambid »

This Topic is here to make the submission of newly discovered Codes, Secrets, Unlockables and Easter Eggs easier for our Mortal Kombat X section which is currently under construction.

You can submit stuff to this topic. From time to time I will delete all posts and move the information to the section so that this topic can remain clean and if you have submitted something we don't have you will of course get a kredit on the main page of our Mortal Kombat X section.

You can post here if:
  • You want to report a new Code, a new Secret or something hidden
  • You want to make a correction in the already posted information
Warning: This is not a discussion topic. Any questions, problems or things like that have no place here.

Note: By submitting information to this topic you agree that this information becomes part of the site and we can use it the way we want.

Check our Mortal Kombat X - Kodes and Secrets section.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Bazyl
Mortal

Re: Mortal Kombat X - Kodes and Secrets (Submit Topic)

Post by Bazyl »

There's no information on the side, so maybe you don't know that hidden fighter was already found in the living tower. It's Reptile (unfortunately in his MKX skin).

How to find him, you could read here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/802908-m ... x/71669686

For me this combination was perfect:
- 6th fighter on the MK1 Living Tower
- 1 flawless round (it was a 1st round of a fight)
- Brutality.

Best regards
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

I added the info with a video and to the website yesterday. Thanks :)
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Llama_Renegade
Mortal

Post by Llama_Renegade »

Stage Brutalities:
- Dead Woods:
1. Use 2 stage interactions during match, use log (far right) as final hit. NOTE: Opponent must be standing mid screen or farther.
- Outworld Marketplace:
1. Use 2 stage interactions during match, use Blanche (old lady) as final hit.
2. Use 2 stage interactions during match, use Blanche (old lady) as final hit while holding down on the D-Pad.
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

I saw that there is some info on this site regarding unlocking costumes yet not all the costumes are shown there, so I've found this link which gives you a very up-to-date info about unlocking every costume for MKX.

http://www.primagames.com/games/mortal- ... e-costumes

Edit: I've also found another stage brutality in the Kove stage:

If your opoonent is one hit away from losing, throw one of the dead corps which rise from the sea and hold "forward" at the same time.

2nd Edit: I've found a video showing a hidden brutality with Reptile, it is basically his Acid Spit brutality, but you need to hold Up (I've mistakenly wrote 1 but it's actually up).

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Even more secret brutalities:

Kenshi (just use the blade reflector as his final hit - Balanced variation only):

Kitana (just use her projectile refelctor move as her final hit - Royal Storm only):

Johnny Cage (use the EX version of the nut punch when you go for the Eye Popping Brutality, just make sure you can kill the opponent with just the first hit of the EX Nut Punch, as if you got both hits the Brutality won't be triggered):

Cassie Cage 1 (EDIT: use the EX version of the Nut Cracker as the final hit instead of the regular when you for go the Pop Goes Brutality, and just like with Johnny's secret Brutality, make sure that the first hit of the EX Nut Cracker is enough to finish the match or else the Brutality won't be triggered - Hollywood variation only)

Cassie Cage 2 (EDIT: Do the "American Way" taunt (D, B +1) once during the match and then do it for a second time as the final hit. During the first time though, you don't need to hit the opponent with it, you can do it by whiff as well or on block, as long as you hear the American Way trumpet cry once, your good to go up to the end of the fight to finish the match with the American Way for the Brutality. But there is a catch: no matter how you do the first American Way before the second one (on hit, block or whiff) if you do the American Way at least ONE EXTRA TIME WITH HEARING THE TRUMPET CRY without finishing the match with it, you will not trigger the Brutality. That means you can't do it an unlimited amount of times like other Brutalities, of course if the opponent manage to hit you before you before you finish the move it won't block the Brutality from you but only if he opponent hits you quick enough. To make matters worse, there is a 4 second cool down after every time you do the American Way, so you can't do the move again until those 4 seconds would go off. So even if the opponent manages to hit you quick enough before you can hear the cry or go for the Brutality, you can't do it again again on the spot and you would have to wait 4 seconds. This is the definitely trickiest Brutality in the game by far).

Last edited by Roy Arkon on Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Bazyl wrote:There's no information on the side, so maybe you don't know that hidden fighter was already found in the living tower. It's Reptile (unfortunately in his MKX skin).

How to find him, you could read here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/802908-m ... x/71669686

For me this combination was perfect:
- 6th fighter on the MK1 Living Tower
- 1 flawless round (it was a 1st round of a fight)
- Brutality.

Best regards

You're right except that you can use a Fatality as well, and I believe that the flawless victory can be on either round. And I don't see a problem with Reptile's outfit, I mean his klassic skin is a DLC one after all.

Here are the requirements to get the secret fight in the MK2 tower.

MK2 (Reverent Kitana in Mouthful Variation):
Beat the 8th opponent with one Flawless Victory and a Fatality (probably not a Brutalty).

There is also the MK3 tower in which you have 2 secret fighrs: One against Mileena after the 3rd match and one against Ermac after the 8th match. I'm not sure however how you're suppose to to reach each secret fight, as it seems that at you can get to the Mileena match without any requirements at all, which is weird as it can seen in this vid:

EDIT: As for the Ermac secret fight, according to the 2 videos below, you need to get to that fight by reaching the 8th match without losing a round (you can lose one round against Mileena though) in the tower and then use as many uppercuts as you can, and it doesn't seem like you need to finish the opponent with a finishing move or get a Flawless. On one run through the tower I beat Sektor in the 8th match with a Double Flawless and a Fatality and I got nothing, but then in another run where I faced Jax at the 8th match, I got like 7 uppercuts, along with one Flawless Victory and a Fatality, and it worked. I didn't lose any rounds in either run except for one round at the Mileena secret fight.

Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

After the recent patch we got some new secret starge Brutalities:

The Kove Brutality #2 (EDIT): Performed by using an uppercut while holding the stance flip button.

Quan Chi's Fortress Brutality: Performed by finishing the opponent with the hammer (far right).

Kuatan Jungle Brutality (EDIT): Performed by hanging on the mid-branch in the middle of the stage and then finishing the oppoenent by smashing him/her to with mid-screen shrine as the final hit.
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Llama_Renegade
Mortal

Post by Llama_Renegade »

EDIT: Erron Black has a secret Brutality with his X-Ray. At first you needed to grab the opponent 3 times with the Sand Trap grab (D, B, F + 2) and finish the opponent with the X-Ray. Now the requirements have been changed and now you need to land 12 hits from any of Erron Black's gun-based moves, including his normal grab (only the final 2 hits count because Erron uses his guns for them) and it seems that the only move that doesn't count is the Sand Trap grab, ironically, despite the fact that Erron Black uses his guns for several hits in it. Only the hits that Erron uses the gun for them count, so if you use his EX slide, only the final 2 hits will count since he uses his guns for them, or if you Meter-burn the Sand Trap grab, only the final hit from the Meter-burn will count. While this Brutality is technically universal for all of Erron Black's Variations, you should probably go to the Gunslinger Variation since this is where he's gonna get the most gun-based moves. And no, all of Erron Black's shots from his rifle in the Marksman Variation don't count, so you have to use his guns.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

A new hidden Brutality for Mileena (Ravenous Variation):

EDIT: You need to end the match with the second part of the Low Pounce grab chain (dislocate, which is F, F + 1) and press Down 3 times during the chain (at first I thought you need to hold 2 in addition to pressing down 3 times, now I've found out that there is no need to hold 2).

EDIT: Another stage brutality has been discovered for the Lin Kuei temple stage with it's flames in the center: You need to use 2 intetractables in the stage (you can use one of the flames in the center but it's not recomended), and after that use flame from the center of the stage while holding "Forward".

EDIT #2: A new hidden brutality with Sonya. Use Any variation, land the X-Ray as the final hit and hold forward during the X-Ray (the video says you have to use Covert Ops variation but I've found out that you can do it with any variation).

EDIT #3: A new secret brutality for Predator. Use any variation, finish the match with the 3,2, grab combo and hold 2 during the grab animation.

Last edited by Roy Arkon on Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Tremor is the final Kombat Pack character and he has not less then 5 secret Brutalities in addition to his 5 normal ones (I kid you not). 4 of those secret Brutalities are universal ones and the fifth one is exclusive for Metallic.

Universal:
1) EDIT: You have to perform the Rolling Stone (B, F + 4) 3 times during the match and then finish the opponent with it. At first you had to actually hit the opponent 3 times with it during the match before the 4th time, but now you don't have to land the Rolling Stone during the first 3 times, the opponent can block it or even jump over it and it will still count. Just do it 3 times in and then go for it again as final blow. This is true for the EX version of the Rolling Stone as well.

Also, if you finish the opponent with the EX version of it, you will get a different animation. And also, if you do this in either Lava Stance of Metallic Variation or in Crystalline Variation, flames will come from the opponent after the Brutality is done (red and blue flames respectively), it is true for both the animations for the regular and EX version of this Brutality.

2) Finish the opponent with a grab and hold down during the grab

Edit: This Brutality can be done with both directions of the grab.

3) EDIT: Hit the opponent 4 times with the F + 2 overhead normal move and then finish the opponent with it for a 5th time.

4) Finish the opponent with the B + 3, 2, 2 combo and hold 1 during the final hit.

EDIT: You must hold 1 right after the combo.

Metallic exclusive Brutality:

5) Go to the Lava skin form (D, D +1) and finish the opponent with Lava Drop (D, B + 3)

EDIT: Also it appears that Tremor's Brutality in Crystalline variation can be perfromed by the opponent on Tremor in addition for Tremor being able to perform it on the opponent. It is shown in this vid at the 1:34 mark.

Last edited by Roy Arkon on Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Not a new Brutality here but now Reptile's Brutalities actually became easier. I remember that I completed Repitle's premire tower on Tuesday, then I wanted to it again and then the game gave me an error and I booted the game again, so maybe it was a small hidden patch for Reptile's Brutalities.

1) Now Reptiles's Acid Wash Brutality became easier as you needed to deal 30% damage to your opponent with Acid Spit (6 times, as Acid Spit deals 5% damage) while now you only need to deal 25% damage (5 times). That means that now youj need use Acid Spid only 4 times and the final hit can be the 5th one. This works for both the regular and secret versions of this Brutality.

2) Repitle's Heart Attack Brutality became easier as well. Up to now you needed to use 5 Tounge Slaps (Back +1) on the opponent but now you need to it only 3 times. That means you need to it only twice in the match and the final hit can be the 3rd one.

3) Reptile's Puke Brutality (that is exclusive to the Deceptive Variation) became easier too, although it actually became easier already a few weeks ago. At first you needed to excute 3 Acid Puddles (Down, Forward + 1 + Block) and then win with the Slithering Slam (Forward + 2, Grab) or the Swamp Slam (Forward + 2, 1, Grab), but now you need to do only 2 Acid Puddles instead of 3.

I really like those changes. I didn't that much of a problem with those Brutalites, especially the Acid Wash one (didn't had a change to use the Puke Brutality yet though), but now they became easier and I really like it. I think you guys need to check your characters' Brutalities as well, maybe they became easier too.
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Kuai Liang Subzero vs Revenant Subzero on the Lin Kuei Temple gives a special Intro!
So does every Revenant vs his human form (i.e:Kitana vs Revenant. Jax vs Revenant....etc)

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

thethiny wrote:Kuai Liang Subzero vs Revenant Subzero on the Lin Kuei Temple gives a special Intro!
So does every Revenant vs his human form (i.e:Kitana vs Revenant. Jax vs Revenant....etc)
Found a video of it, check at the 3:08 mark. That video showing almost all of the unique revenant intros in MKX (some of them aren't revenant-unique though).

Another unique intro with Reptile Vs. Revenant/Dark Emperor Liu Kang

Liu Kang: Reptile
Reptile: You will fall before this day ends
Liu Kang: Incorrect as always

Basically the same intro with human Liu Kang but a different line from Reptile. Don't have a video of it but I saw it in the game.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Shinnok can now steal Brutalites from certain fighters with Impostor variation, here is a video with all of the Brutalities you can steal. This can't work on all fighters as most of the moves he can steal don't lead to any Brutality.

Last edited by Roy Arkon on Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”