Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.3 released!

HowardC
Mortal

Re: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.0 released!

Post by HowardC »

Unfortunately the finisher inputs of a character are stored in a separate file (startup.xxx) and "unlocked" via the game, so I can't add them. : (

HowardC
Mortal

Re: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.3 released!

Post by HowardC »

3.3 is out! It will now work on 1.05, 1.06 and 1.07.

Note to Noobs:

"work" means that Shang will morph into other characters based upon the x-ray meter level and Chameleon/Khameleon morph into retro-ninjas when using the UMKKE.exe. If that doesn't happen then it is NOT working and you should probably tell me. ;-)
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

thanks HowardC!
scan72
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by scan72 »

Very good mod!! Thanks
Dark Kahn
Apprentice
Side: Light
PSN: Appolon

Post by Dark Kahn »

HowardC it s me Dark Kahn,Remember zetaboards.com?,well i will ilich speak about Kratos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTB_FIU74Kk here this is
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Shang Tsung doesn't morph into other characters sometimes...most times. Can you fix this?
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
kvenom
Mortal

Post by kvenom »

I have downloaded and tested your mod on version 1.05, and I can say, what it's quite good.
But there are few things:
1. I did not like your "Shang Tsung" Chameleons, is there any way to make them work like Originals?(combined movesets)
2. Khameleon is always fully invisible in her costume 1, and has only some parts of her gloves visible in her costume 2. Must be something wrong with her model/textures
3.Morphing does not work
Just in case, I am notfiying you, what there were few backup errors during installation, must be 'cause I was using the pirated version. Here's the data from installERR:
Backup Error: G:\R.G. Mechanics\Mortal Kombat\DiscContentPC\localization\coalesced.fra not found!
Backup Error: G:\R.G. Mechanics\Mortal Kombat\DiscContentPC\localization\coalesced.por not found!
Backup Error: G:\R.G. Mechanics\Mortal Kombat\DiscContentPC\localization\coalesced.spa not found!
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

kvenom wrote:I have downloaded and tested your mod on version 1.05, and I can say, what it's quite good.
1. I did not like your "Shang Tsung" Chameleons, is there any way to make them work like Originals?(combined movesets)
2. Khameleon is always fully invisible in her costume 1, and has only some parts of her gloves visible in her costume 2. Must be something wrong with her model/textures
3.Morphing does not work
Just in case, I am notfiying you, what there were few backup errors during installation, must be 'cause I was using the pirated version. Here's the data from installERR:
Backup Error: G:\R.G. Mechanics\Mortal Kombat\DiscContentPC\localization\coalesced.fra not found!
Backup Error: G:\R.G. Mechanics\Mortal Kombat\DiscContentPC\localization\coalesced.por not found!
Backup Error: G:\R.G. Mechanics\Mortal Kombat\DiscContentPC\localization\coalesced.spa not found!
You are using Warez Game. It's said mod works only with Original Steam Game.
Also OP doesn't seem to respond to people so trying to negotiate with him is like talking to the wall.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
UncleFestor
Grand Master

Post by UncleFestor »

kvenom wrote:I have downloaded and tested your mod on version 1.05, and I can say, what it's quite good.
3.Morphing does not work
Answer to questions :

1) NO. It's not possible to combine movesets. If we could do that, we would have done so instead of creating a morphing Mod.

2) That's her costume. She's supposed to look like that.

3) You must be doing something wrong, cause the morphing works perfectly. Just follow the included instructions.

4) It's self explanatory. The error tells you what it couldn't find. Shouldn't impact the install, but if it does, just get those files elsewhere & place them in the correct folder.
Check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/unclefestorable
UncleFestor
Grand Master

Post by UncleFestor »

Lord Dragu wrote:You are using Warez Game. It's said mod works only with Original Steam Game.
Also OP doesn't seem to respond to people so trying to negotiate with him is like talking to the wall.
Mod will work with any version of the game. He's just missing Language files. @HowardC is rarely on this site, which is why he can't respond.
Check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/unclefestorable
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

UncleFestor wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:You are using Warez Game. It's said mod works only with Original Steam Game.
Mod will work with any version of the game. He's just missing Language files. @HowardC is rarely on this site, which is why he can't respond.
I have seen him active here recently. Anyway.
CryingBandicoot
Mortal

Post by CryingBandicoot »

get an error after char_khamel_b

edit : every character work but not Khamelon shes invisible.

I am on 1.7
zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

Post by zepterrian »

There is no problem with your invisible khameleon because "she" is suppose to be like that. Remember that khameleon is originally Shang Tsung and due to the impossibility of changing meshes at that time, she was made invisible; so the only thing you´ll see will be "her" transformations.
For the raptor race...
OxtailNightmare
Mortal
PSN: OxtailNightmare

Post by OxtailNightmare »

Is there a way to replace the characters (Shao Kahn, Goro, Kintaro) because I can't do the fatalities with them for some reason...

Awesome mod!
muadip
Mortal

Post by muadip »

Is there a possibility to correct for the Russian localization of the names of the characters in the DLC? because I need Russian localization, and the mod turns the game into a foreign language. I changed the localization from backup, everything works but the names of all DLC characters are written as BUG_ME, if you want I can send the file Coalesced.eng which need fixing.

Also Khameleon works for me, but it's invisible.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Gameplay Mods”