Kreate a Kharacter Tournament 1

OnlyTanyaFan
Mortal

Kreate a Kharacter Tournament 1

Post by OnlyTanyaFan »

This is an old game concept that dates back all the way to 2005. I am just making this thread to see if there are still takers. I know it's old, so go easy on me. I've already heard all kinds of nasty remarks, and bad reactions for trying to revive an old game from various other sites. If you don't like it, just ignore. Now that I said it, here it is. I am just copying and pasting what I have posted on my new site of web gamings(just changing the name of the site for here).

This is the 1st K.A.K. Tournament here on TRMK. We will need 32 entrants and at least 4 or 5 judges to start. Those of you who doesn't know how this game is played, this is how.

>>
You just post your character here, so other members can see and admire your characters. There is no limit on how many kharacters you can enter. You can enter as many kharacters as you want, unless you enter like 9 or 10.(You know, give others a chance too). This tournament will be for 32 kharacters, so whenever we have 32 characters filled(mine included), and we will also need judges(anyone can be a judge, just post on a reply that you want to be a judge). Once we have 32 charaters and at least 5 judges, we can start. We do that by the host(me this time) tally the names of the kharacters entered, put them into a hat, or box for the parings and do the battle. If the battle going on has one or both judges character, then that judge can't judge that battle to be fair.
>>

The requirements for the 1st tournament are:

Name:
Costume:
Alternate Costumes:
Fighting Styles: up to 2 hand-to hand and 1 weapon style like MKDA and MKD had or just 1 and 1 like MKA
Special Moves: At least 4 but no more than 10
Fatality: no more than 4 and a Hara Kiri
Bio:
Ending:
Arena:

Optional features that are not required but will help you will be anything such as:

Measurements:
Blood Type:
Origin:
Allegiance:
Friends:
Foes:
Friendships/Animalities/Brutalities:
Deathtrap:
Arena Weapon:
Arena Interaction:
Puzzle Fighter:
Motor Kombat Racer:
or anything you can think of.

There won't be a limit a person can enter his/her characters, so you can start entering them now.

Hopefully this gets a good reaction. Now, there could be people who remember this game, but if you don't like it, I get it, so please, don't be too harsh... I've been there already, and I don't need that here as well... If you want me to delete this thread, that's fine too.

Thank You.

Talkali
Mortal
Side: Light

Re: Kreate a Kharacter Tournament 1

Post by Talkali »

OnlyTanyaFan wrote:This is an old game concept that dates back all the way to 2005. I am just making this thread to see if there are still takers. I know it's old, so go easy on me. I've already heard all kinds Paris airport private transfer of nasty remarks, and bad reactions for trying to revive an old game from various other sites. If you don't like it, just ignore. Now that I said it, here it is. I am just copying and pasting what I have posted on my new site of web gamings(just changing the name of the site for here).

This is the 1st K.A.K. Tournament here on TRMK. We will need 32 entrants and at least 4 or 5 judges to start. Those of you who doesn't know how this game is played, this is how.

>>
You just post your character here, so other members can see and admire your characters. There is no limit on how many kharacters you can enter. You can enter as many kharacters as you want, unless you enter like 9 or 10.(You know, give others a chance too). This tournament will be for 32 kharacters, so whenever we have 32 characters filled(mine included), and we will also need judges(anyone can be a judge, just post on a reply that you want to be a judge). Once we have 32 charaters and at least 5 judges, we can start. We do that by the host(me this time) tally the names of the kharacters entered, put them into a hat, or box for the parings and do the battle. If the battle going on has one or both judges character, then that judge can't judge that battle to be fair.
>>

The requirements for the 1st tournament are:

Name:
Costume:
Alternate Costumes:
Fighting Styles: up to 2 hand-to hand and 1 weapon style like MKDA and MKD had or just 1 and 1 like MKA
Special Moves: At least 4 but no more than 10
Fatality: no more than 4 and a Hara Kiri
Bio:
Ending:
Arena:

Optional features that are not required but will help you will be anything such as:

Measurements:
Blood Type:
Origin:
Allegiance:
Friends:
Foes:
Friendships/Animalities/Brutalities:
Deathtrap:
Arena Weapon:
Arena Interaction:
Puzzle Fighter:
Motor Kombat Racer:
or anything you can think of.

There won't be a limit a person can enter his/her characters, so you can start entering them now.

Hopefully this gets a good reaction. Now, there could be people who remember this game, but if you don't like it, I get it, so please, don't be too harsh... I've been there already, and I don't need that here as well... If you want me to delete this thread, that's fine too.

Thank You.
Hey, I download this game and intalled but when i go to play it's say digg 33 problem so what can i do now?

Return to “Forum Games”