MKX Jason & Horror Skins Released | Trailer & Impressions

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

MKX Jason & Horror Skins Released | Trailer & Impressions

Post by Gambid »

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced that the Mortal Kombat X Jason Voorhees Bundle will be available for early download to Kombat Pack owners starting May 5th. Take a look at the release trailer:
The Jason Voorhees Bundle includes playable character and Friday the 13th icon, Jason Voorhees and the Horror Pack, comprising of three horror-themed skins including Vampiress Mileena, Kraken Reptile and Pharaoh Ermac.
Mortal Kombat X Horror Pack Jason Voorhees Render Mortal Kombat X Horror Pack Skins Render Mortal Kombat X Jason Is Koming
Those who do not own the Kombat Pack can purchase the Jason Voorhees Bundle beginning Tuesday, May 12 at the PlayStation Store, Xbox Marketplace and Steam for $7.99. Jason Voorhees and the Horror Pack will also be sold separately for $4.99 and $3.99 respectively.

Here you can also watch our first impressions of the release trailer:
Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Mortal Kombat X Official Jason Trailer

Post by Roy Arkon »

Gambid wrote:<!--Tags: mkx-->Netherrealm Studios has just released the official Jason trailer. Jason is the first of 4 DLC characters part of the Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack. Take a look at the trailer:

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Jason looks good so far, although I'm much more interested at the Horror pack skins then Jason himself. It depends on what the variations and gameplay will be at full.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: MKX Jason & Horror Skins Released | Trailer & Impression

Post by Gambid »

I just uploaded a video with my first impressions.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: MKX Jason & Horror Skins Released | Trailer & Impression

Post by Roy Arkon »

Gambid wrote:I just uploaded a video with my first impressions.
Nice vid.

Just finished to see the kombat kast, Jason looks very good and does stays true to his movies, but I don't think I'm gonna play him that much, although I will do the single player stuff with him.

The horrer skins are awesome, I love both Reptile and Mileena's skins, Mileena kinda reminds me of the old MK2-UMK3 Mileena, a kombination of both Mileena's 2nd outfit in MK2 and her UMK3 outfit. Reptile also looks very good. Ermac's outfit looks good and logical but I don't like it that much.

Gonna buy the horror pack, unless I get the Kombat Pack some way or another.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”