MKX Enhanced Mod Trainer - Play as Boss and NPC and More.

Lord Dragu
Master

MKX Enhanced Mod Trainer - Play as Boss and NPC and More.

Post by Lord Dragu »

-------------------MORTAL KOMBAT X ENHANCED MOD TRAINER BY WHITE LORD-------------
--------------------------------- MKSECRETS.NET EXCLUSIVE ---------------------------------

UPDATED:
Added Enhanced Mod trainer edition Exclusive to MKsecrets.net which will also allow you to use the ONLINE REWARD Costumes on the place of OFFLINE reward costumes. Example
You will have Tournament Kitana Swapped with Dark Empress Kitana and Klassic Kitana with Revenant Kitana etc.

Please if you like my work donate to PayPal:
shinnok@abv.bg

Visit:
http://youtube.com/osmundneuron

for more videos and mods.
...............................................................................................................................

This is my Mortal Kombat X PC Boss and NPC trainer. It will allow you to play as the NPCs Sindel, Rain and Baraka and The Final Boss Corrupted Shinnok. The trainer will replace several Character Costumes on the character select screen.

By using my Trainer you won't have to rename character files and loose online support, the trainer operates exclusively on RAM level. All you do is just a simple button presses and you get them playable.

See these videos:

Please Read this from the Read Me File in the Trainer to know how to use it:
This trainer will allow you to play as the Final Boss ( Corrupted Shinnok ) and All NPCs except Tanya which is going to be a DLC and doesn't work so far.

The Trainer allows you to add those NPCs on the Character Select Screen
By Replacing Unlocked Costumes Slots for Shinnok ( His DLC Samurai Costume ),
Kitana ( Tournament Costume ), Mileena ( Tournament Costume ) and Liu Kang.

USAGE:

Make sure you have all costumes unlocked for Shinnok ( You need his DLC Samurai Costume) Kitana, Liu Kang and Mileena.

Start the Trainer, Start the game and at the main menu press Shift+F1 to activate the trainer.
Once at the character select screen ( Please read below to prevent Crash To Desktop ) press

Shift + 1 - Activate NPCs and Boss Mod - Adds them on the place of costume slots
Shift + 2 - Deactivates NPCs and Boss Mod - Restores the costumes of the characters

If you quit the game you must quit the trainer as well. Trainer will not work upon secondary game load.
Just start the trainer again before launching MKX.

Characters go as following:

Shinnok (Samurai DLC Costume ) : - Corrupted Shinnok
Mileena ( Tournament Costume ) : - Baraka
Kitana ( Tournamnet Costume ) : - Sindel
Liu Kang ( ??? Costume ) : Rain

Note:

I haven't tested all modes with the NPCs.
Surely Test you Might may freeze due to NPCs not having those animations.
Other Towers should work.

NOTE:

Due to NPCs not having Pre-Fight ( Character Select Screen Animations ) the game will CTD if you have input the code to swap costume slots with NPC characters at the character select screen where you character model shows.

To be able to bypass this, first select the character/s using their costume slot that get's replaced after mod activation , and once the model of your characters load and Stage Select screen appears press the Activation Button Sequence ( Shift + 1 ) and start the battle . You will play as them or fight them once the battle loads. Note to prevent freeze Before going to character select Screen press the combination for Deactivation (Shift + 2 ) and repeat the steps again.

This bug doesn't happen in Towers Mode due to character models not loading on the Character Select Screen.

Enjoy.
See Attachement for link.

Corrupted Shinnoks Fatality And Brutalities Combinations:

Back - Forward Y (Mid Range)
Brutality 1 : Down , Back Y when Enemy is just to be killed with the Burning Choke Move.
Brutatlity 2 : Back , Forward X + Enhanced move - When enemy is to be killed with the additional enhanced flame strike move.
The other NPCs have no fatalities nor can they be finished or brutality killed.
Attachments
Mortal Kombat X Enhanced Mod Trainer v2a.zip
(3.44 MiB) Downloaded 46133 times
Mortal Kombat X Enhanced Mod Trainer by White Lord.rar
(3.4 MiB) Downloaded 28063 times
Last edited by Lord Dragu on Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Sablicious
Apprentice

Re: MKX Boss & NPC Trainer: Play As Rain, Baraka, Sindel, ..

Post by Sablicious »

Given you're seemingly swapping which files load using this trainer (via hex address...?), could such a trainer be made to allow swapping between ANY character and / or outfit?
MrEsturk
Mortal

Re: MKX Boss & NPC Trainer: Play As Rain, Baraka, Sindel, ..

Post by MrEsturk »

Definitely liking this method better, being it supports mirrior matches, keeps the voice effects, and doesn't have any bugs with the names or variations. Plus it can be switched off with ease and doesn't need to be reapplied every time a major patch comes out and replaces files in the assests folder.
Lord Dragu
Master

Re: MKX Enhanced Mod Trainer - Play as Boss and NPC and More

Post by Lord Dragu »

Updated.
Added Enhanced Mod Trainer to make ONLINE Reward Only Costumes usable on the place of OFFLINE reward costumes. In one word swap offline unlocked costumes with online unlockable costumes until you revert it back or reset the game.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
PREDATORXV
Mortal

Post by PREDATORXV »

Hi! I love your trainer man but i must be doing something wrong when swapping kung laos skin for revenant skin. I do it then press shift+1 at stage select but when it loads, it just shows his tournament skin unfortunately :/ can you help me?
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

PREDATORXV wrote:Hi! I love your trainer man but i must be doing something wrong when swapping kung laos skin for revenant skin. I do it then press shift+1 at stage select but when it loads, it just shows his tournament skin unfortunately :/ can you help me?
I sent you a PM.
Do not press Shift+1 or Shift+2 if you want to use the ONLINE reward skins.
Just Press Shift+3 and select your character. They won't freeze unlike the NPCs.

SHIFT+1 - Activate NPCs (Disables Online Reward Skins)
Shift+2 - Restores Everything as IT should be by default
Shift+3 - Swaps Offline Unlocked Skins with ONLINE unlockable skins.
PREDATORXV
Mortal

Post by PREDATORXV »

Lord Dragu wrote:
PREDATORXV wrote:Hi! I love your trainer man but i must be doing something wrong when swapping kung laos skin for revenant skin. I do it then press shift+1 at stage select but when it loads, it just shows his tournament skin unfortunately :/ can you help me?
I sent you a PM.
Do not press Shift+1 or Shift+2 if you want to use the ONLINE reward skins.
Just Press Shift+3 and select your character. They won't freeze unlike the NPCs.

SHIFT+1 - Activate NPCs (Disables Online Reward Skins)
Shift+2 - Restores Everything as IT should be by default
Shift+3 - Swaps Offline Unlocked Skins with ONLINE unlockable skins.
Thanks so much man :)

EDIT: It didnt work :/ I activated the trainer and and pressed shift+3 and selected kung lao and when the match started it froze and had a name like #%PLAYER and crashed
PREDATORXV
Mortal

Post by PREDATORXV »

Im also just trying to do single fight if that makes any difference
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Can you make some screenshots with Kung Lao BEFORE Selecting him with his Costume Select Menu at the Character Select Screen.
Do the costume you select shows "REVENANT" ?
PREDATORXV
Mortal

Post by PREDATORXV »

Lord Dragu wrote:Can you make some screenshots with Kung Lao BEFORE Selecting him with his Costume Select Menu at the Character Select Screen.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/PREDATOR-H ... 8869091160

Here's the screenshot man

List of what I do:
1. start trainer
2. start game
3. After pressing enter to get to menu, I shift+F1 to activate the trainer
4. I go to single fight and at character select I Shift+3 to select REV Kung Lao
5. I select kung jin with shadow skin or regular skin (example) as enemy
6. I set difficulty and stage
7. It loads properly
8. It pops up the match but its frozen and no characters are shown just the game HUD (health, etc.) and my character name is: %PLAYER%, then it crashes to desktop
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

PREDATORXV wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:Can you make some screenshots with Kung Lao BEFORE Selecting him with his Costume Select Menu at the Character Select Screen.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/PREDATOR-H ... 8869091160

Here's the screenshot man

List of what I do:
1. start trainer
2. start game
3. After pressing enter to get to menu, I shift+F1 to activate the trainer
4. I go to single fight and at character select I Shift+3 to select REV Kung Lao
5. I select kung jin with shadow skin or regular skin (example) as enemy
6. I set difficulty and stage
7. It loads properly
8. It pops up the match but its frozen and no characters are shown just the game HUD (health, etc.) and my character name is: %PLAYER%, then it crashes to desktop
I saw that. You need files for his costume to work. Seems like game downloads files when you unlock him. Otherwise it crashes.

PM me and I will send you needed files .
Last edited by Lord Dragu on Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
PREDATORXV
Mortal

Post by PREDATORXV »

hmm. Ill try and do the steam file validation stuff and see what happens. Towers work 100% with the trainer that is certain. Maybe we can figure it out
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

So many downloads. Few people post feedback.
Thank you PREDATORXV for your support. People like you inspire me to do more stuff, not some leechers who come, grab and do not give a little feedback.
XVermillion
Mortal

Post by XVermillion »

Lord Dragu wrote:So many downloads. Few people post feedback.
Thank you PREDATORXV for your support. People like you inspire me to do more stuff, not some leechers who come, grab and do not give a little feedback.

Just wanted to say thanks for this, your original Corrupted Shinnok video is what inspired me to dig around in the game files and start messing with Rain and the other NPCs. I was surprised when IGN and everybody else picked up my videos and wrote articles about them since you were really the first.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

I also thank you all for the support.
This is what I love to do despite trolls arriving on my videos and telling stuff not acceptable.
You also did a great work but this way we can have them without the need of file swaps

:)

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”