MKX Special & Finishing Moves Guide, Secrets, Endings, Story

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

MKX Special & Finishing Moves Guide, Secrets, Endings, Story

Post by Gambid »

Most of you are probably already having and playing Mortal Kombat X. Our Mortal Kombat X section is currently being updated with the latest information and media, a process that will continue for the next few week and even months as the game grows and more things are discovered. Here are some of the pages you can find there:

- Story Mode Videos
- Endings
- Special Moves and Finishers Guide
- Kodes and Secrets
- Comic Books
- Clips and Trailers
- Fatality Videos

Keep in mind there are all still incomplete and we ask you to report mistakes and will be glad for everyone who can provide missing information or help in any other way.

Hope you enjoy the work we have done so far. Enjoy Mortal Kombat X as we constantly update our Mortal Kombat X section for you.

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: MKX Special & Finishing Moves Guide, Secrets, Endings, S

Post by Roy Arkon »

Awesome, thanks, can't wait to get my pre-ordered copy.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

That's a slow delivery system you have there. Or is it arriving from a different country?
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

Gambid wrote:That's a slow delivery system you have there. Or is it arriving from a different country?
I've pre-ordered the European Komplete Edition from Amazon.co.uk, so yeah it takes a while, I'm not gonna get any earlier then this Wednesday (April 22), but there is actually a convention for the game that happens in Israel today (around 11:00 AM in the US), everyone will have time to try and play the game (PS4 version) and there is gonna be a tournament for the game. I know I'm not gonna get any more time then what I'm gonna have today with the game, but I've entered the tournament. I've watched a lot of match videos to learn the game, I will do my best.

But just a disclaimer: I'm not for the game just for the high level play but also for all the single player content in it, that's one of the things that makes me like MK more then any other fighter, because it's for everyone, not just one type of players.

Edit: Ok I was in the tournament 2 days ago. I've played like only 4 matches with Reptile (Noxious) before the tournament started, and I've won all 4 of them. Then the tournament started and I've played against a very good Kung Jin player, yet I've actually won with my Reptile 2-0, I was under so much pressure and excitement after this but I did my best to keep myself cool. Then at the second round I've played against a Takeda player and he was really good, and I've lost to him 0-2. I'm not disappointed because if I've managed to come this far on almost blind mode, that means I've a lot of potential. Then we all saw the finals and it was awesome how that Kung Jin player (not the same one before) beat the hell out of that Erron Black player (even though he started to really fight back at the end and the result was 3-1 at the end). I had so much fun and made me wanna learn and explore the game even more.

Unfortunately, there might be some problems with my Kollector's edition order from Amazon. Apparently the Goro DLC wasn't supposed to be there yet Amazon showed him on the pic on the game's page. I'm still gonna get everything else including the Golden Scorpion skin and maybe the Kombat Pack (although a lot of people said on Amazon in their reviews that they were expecting the Kombat Pack yet they got neither that nor Goro, but the announcement for that particular edition showed that Kombat Pack does included there) mentioned that the Kombat Pack was suppose be but I've just got an email from Amazon yesterday and they gave me a credit for my next order from them (and they did mentioned only Goro in that email but not the Kombat Pack). That actually works well for me because I've wanted to order a couple of WWE DVD's. Amazon did screw up (not NRS or WB) but I forgive them, I was an Amazon customer for the last decade and I've bought tons of stuff from them, accidents happen. Anyway, can't wait to get the game.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”