Liu Kang, Erron Black and Shinnok in MKX Kombat Kast 7

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Liu Kang, Erron Black and Shinnok in MKX Kombat Kast 7

Post by Gambid »

Did you miss Mortal Kombat X Kombat Kast 7? Lets take a closer look at it. The Kombat Kast focuses on gameplay of three of the previously announced characters. It features for the first time footage of Erron Black, Liu Kang and Shinnok. But before getting into details with the new characters, sound designer Dan Fordan explains the way sound effects are created for the game. Take a look at the following behind the scenes video:
The first of the shown characters is the new commer Erron Black:
Mortal Kombat X Erron Black X Ray
The character has already been featured the Mortal Kombat X comic books. In the Kombat Kast he was presented with his official trailer:
Here is also a video that contains to of his intros, his X-Ray and Fatality. Take a look:
The second featured character is the earlier announced Shaolin Monk, Liu Kang:
Mortal Kombat X Select Screen Kombat Kast 7 Liu Kang Erron Black Shinnok
Liu Kang has been long rumored for the game, and was even leaked several times. Take a look at several of his intros, X-Ray and Fatality:
The last shown character is the fallen Elder God Shinnok:
Mortal Kombat X Shinnok X Ray
In addition to all this, we get to see the game's practise mode, Sub-Zero's awesome Fatality and a clean version of Ermac's Fatality:
The Kombat Kast features a lot of gameplay with all these characters and we can highly recommend to watch it if you have missed it. You can watch the entire Kast here:
Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: Liu Kang, Erron Black and Shinnok in MKX Kombat Kast 7

Post by Roy Arkon »

That Kombat Kast was great, Erron Black looks really awesome. I have to say all of the newcomers look really good this time.

Liu Kang and Shinnok also looking very good, I really liked Liu's 3rd variation, but I think the first one is kinda too generic. Shinnok's variations really look good too.

Overall great kast.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

I personally just loved Sub-Zero's Fatality.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Finally Shinnok is powerful.
But he reminds me of Shang Tsung.
Look at his fighting pose and special moves.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

Gambid wrote:I personally just loved Sub-Zero's Fatality.
Yeah Sub Zero's Fatality is sick.
Lord Dragu wrote:Finally Shinnok is powerful.
But he reminds me of Shang Tsung.
Look at his fighting pose and special moves.
What do you mean "powerful"? Shinnok had is own moveset in MKA, and he was already a Shang Stung inspried character in MK4, he had no moves aside from imposing as other characters (he didn't even changed his appearance to those of others).
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome

Return to “News Articles”