The Complete First Chapter of Mortal Kombat X Story Mode

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

The Complete First Chapter of Mortal Kombat X Story Mode

Post by Gambid »

IGN has just published the complete first chapter of the Mortal Kombat X Story Mode. Please stop reading now if you are trying to avoid spoilers. In case you do want to watch it, here is your chance:
This first chapter shows the war between Earthrealm and Shinnok in which the fallen Elder God is defeated by Johnny Cage and imprisoned in his own amulet by Raiden.
Mortal Kombat X Story Mode Kenshi Johnny Cage And Sonya Mortal Kombat X Story Mode Shinnok
It features cameos by a lot of Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) characters who are currently not confirmed for Mortal Kombat X, including Kabal, Smoke, Stryker, Nightwolf and Sindel. Another character who appears in the chapter is the God of Wind, Fujin.
Mortal Kombat X Story Mode Nightwolf Mortal Kombat X Story Mode Raiden And Fujin Mortal Kombat X Story Mode Smoka And Jax Mortal Kombat X Story Mode Stryker Sindel Kabal Quan Chi
This chapter is not to be confused with the Netherrealm War that was mentioned several times in the comic book. If there is a connection at all, we think it would be just a part of it. In the Shaolin Monks trailer we see Liu Kang and Kung Lao fighting in their undead forms against the special forces in the Netherrealm. Both characters and Kitana are nowhere to be seen in this first chapter.

What do you think, what will happen next?

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Serious Sam
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Re: The Complete First Chapter of Mortal Kombat X Story Mode

Post by Serious Sam »

Somehow the ammulet will appear in the hands of Mileena and Reiko, trying to get the power from Kotal Kahn and rule the Outworld. They will be lied by Shinnok, who is trying to escape the prison and continue his vengeance against Raiden, the Elder Gods and the Realms.

Also, I liked the fighting style of Shinnok.
Lord Dragu
Master

Re: The Complete First Chapter of Mortal Kombat X Story Mode

Post by Lord Dragu »

No wonder why shang tsung isn't in the game.
I see Shinnok uses similar style...
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.

Return to “News Articles”