Erron Black, Jax, Shinnok, TestYourMight & Tarkata Images

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Erron Black, Jax, Shinnok, TestYourMight & Tarkata Images

Post by Gambid »

XBox Achievements has published all 60 Mortal Kombat X achievements with a screenshot for each and everyone of them.

Imagine our surprise when a still unconfirmed characters like Erron Black and Jax appeared on them, which automatically confirms them as playable in the game:
Mortal Kombat X Erron Black Screenshot 01 Mortal Kombat X Erron Black Screenshot 02 Mortal Kombat X Jax Screenshot
Among the screenshots are two of the recently confirmed as playable Shinnok:
Mortal Kombat X Shinnok Screenshot 01 Mortal Kombat X Shinnok Screenshot 02
The mini game Test Your Might is announced to return and so are Fatalities for the DLC character Goro:
Mortal Kombat X Goro Fatality Screenshot Mortal Kombat X Johnny Cage Test Your Might Death
One of the screenshots shows a Tarkata who could be Baraka or simply a generic member of the race. Unfortunately just from this screenshot we cannot really say whether he would be playable or not. On the second screenshot you can see Shao Kahn's Armor from Quan Chi's library:
Mortal Kombat X Baraka Tarkatan Screenshot Mortal Kombat X Shao Kahns Armor Screenshot
These are the most important screenshots of all posted. Click here if you want to see them all or if you want to take a look at the achievements.

Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: Erron Black, Jax, Shinnok, TestYourMight & Tarkata Image

Post by wyruzzah »

There is so many leaks... NRS must be pissed off or its purpose?! :D Also Baraka is back?! I hope so, because we saw generic tarkatans before in Story Mode trailer and they are too different, also this tarkatan have teeth coming from face.. which can indicate one of his variation.. of course it could be some tarkatan general (NPC).
Attachments
Generic tarkatans.jpg
Generic tarkatan or Baraka.jpg
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Post by Roy Arkon »

Glad to see those characters coming back, and one new character as well. Yes NRS are probably pissed off and I don't blame them, those kind of stuff happen all the time, and we were going to see them anyway so I don't think it's what we would call "spoilers".

As for the tarlatan, I think it is indeed Baraka, he looks way too much like him. Great to see him in the game too. Of course I can be wrong, we will wait and see.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Serious Sam
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Serious Sam »

What if...

..these "leaks" are actually a bit controlled by NRS? :lol:

Bethesda shows us if you want to have no leaks, it is not hard to achieve it. Example - the gameplay presentation of the incoming DooM. Did someone, out of the presentation hall, made to see it? Nope. Did someone, inside the presentation hall, made to record it? Nope.

Leak is the Alpha version of DooM 3, the source code of Half-Life 2, etc...

Compared to it those MK "leaks" are nothing but instrument for a hype. Just like the usual "leaks" for the AAA annual games each year. Sad but true. :D

Return to “News Articles”