DLC Skin: Atrocitus BETA

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

DLC Skin: Atrocitus BETA

Post by a.martin »

This little guy has been pissin' me off, but, there's no reason for you not to try it before I can fully finish it, (I might add, I've been trying to finish it for the last months, I kinda hate it haha) I'm soo sorry for the long wait

Only defects: yellow glowing, on ring and body
- the props are red now, but the player 2 (a green lantern, must say) will have red props too, (that's fixable, but I couldn't do it yet :( )

everytime I change or update this, I'll let you know, my plans are, that the next update will be the definitive skin

Thanks to DCdude8888 for the amazing video once again!

external link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/o5b3q ... s_BETA.rar

Installation
Just like always guys :) copy all the files to the a.martinpatch folder in the DLC directory of the game, If you have previous mods made by me It'll ask you to replace the files, just click "yes to all", and if you don't just copy the folder "a.martinpatch" to the DLC directory of the game, and that's it, ready to enjoy! :D

I hope you enjoy guys see you later
Attachments
Injustice 2015-01-13 01-18-15-73.jpg
Injustice 2015-01-13 01-18-18-88.jpg
Last edited by a.martin on Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: DLC Skin: Atrocitus BETA

Post by wyruzzah »

Great skin man!
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:Great skin man!
thanks man! means a lot comming from you :) but you know.. it still the same crappy problem with the props.. so I release it as a Beta, better than nothing for now :(
condeecas
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by condeecas »

Can't wait for the definitive version!!!
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

condeecas wrote:Can't wait for the definitive version!!!
luckily the final version will have that little problem of the props fixed.. it's making me sick getting in the Hex to change it every time and not getting a good result out of it :( it's frustrating :(

there was a point were the only problem with props were.. that the other green lantern player 2 had the same colour of the props only in the supermove stage.. but then without a frikin reason the problem extend back to every prop.. so I pissed off and here's the Beta hahaha :(
KTO4MODDING
Mortal

Post by KTO4MODDING »

Awesome ! Thanks A.Martin
MrIlluminati
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by MrIlluminati »

im sorry to tell you this man, but YOUR MY FUCKING HERO, i wish i could be as good as you but i can never go into such detail like you and i wish i could and i dont know how to make the colors,and the bars so i wish you could tell me, i looked on the other tut but that didnt work for me ;(

still, stay epic man
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

MrIlluminati wrote:im sorry to tell you this man, but YOUR MY FUCKING HERO, i wish i could be as good as you but i can never go into such detail like you and i wish i could and i dont know how to make the colors,and the bars so i wish you could tell me, i looked on the other tut but that didnt work for me ;(

still, stay epic man
Thanks man! Sorry I just saw this :P

first of all get the tools on the tutorial's posts and then start making your skin in photoshop or any program you want to use :) then tell me what's the problem you have :)
Ja40
Mortal
PSN: Ja40

Post by Ja40 »

Excellent atrocitus skin a.martin!
BlueLeo
Mortal

Post by BlueLeo »

i was just wondering how you changed the colour of GL's constructs, and if it could be applied to sinestro to make some cool new skins
thank you for making an awesome skin BTW

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”