Character Roster Predictions

roboronald10
Master
Side: Light
PSN: KlassicGODZILLA9

Character Roster Predictions

Post by roboronald10 »

According to the character select screen released a few months back, there are 24 character spots.
Confirmed characters are:
(Returning) Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Quan Chi, Kano, Kitana, Kung Lao, Goro
(New) Cassie Cage, Kotal Kahn, D'Vorrah, Ferra/Torr

That's half the roster revealed until Mortal Kombat X's release date in exactly 3 months.

Let's see who died in the last game.
Kabal, Stryker, Jax, Stryker, Sindel, Nightwolf, Shang Tsung, Noob Saibot (???), Lui Kang (???), Jade, Kitana, and Kung Lao.
Of those two, two came back, so that's two currently unexplained resurrected characters. As for Sub-Zero, it's more likely that it's another incarnation, like how Kuai Liang was the new Sub-Zero when Bi-Han was killed.

That is now 17 characters of the MK9's roster whose fates are sealed. Some may remain dead, some have returned, the majority of which having survived the events of Mortal Kombat 9.
The remaining characters from the old roster are:
Baraka, Cyrax, Ermac, Mileena, Reptile, and Sektor. There are also possibilities Rain and Skarlet can make a return, maybe as DLC again.

Once again, there are now 12 spots filled on the MKX roster, 8 returning, 4 new.

What I would like to see is 6 more new characters, so that new faces can make up a good percentage of the roster, which brings it up to 18 and 6 spots left.
As for returning characters, I would like to see Ermac and any of the cyber ninjas.
I would like to see Kenshi and other underdeveloped characters introduced in MK4 like Kai, Reiko, and Tanya.

Who would you like to see in MKX?

okest3r_13
Apprentice
Side: Darkness
PSN: okester13

Re: Character Roster Predictions

Post by okest3r_13 »

I just want Mileena. If Mileena is in, I'll likely buy it (though the new Kitana looks pretty amazing).
roboronald10
Master
Side: Light
PSN: KlassicGODZILLA9

Post by roboronald10 »

I remember awhile back when her voice actress from MK9 said she was doing voice work in MKX, which meant that she would be in the game. I check the Wikipedia and for a while, say a few days or a week, she was on the confirmed list of characters for the game, before even Quan Chi was revealed. However, since then she's been removed.
She was one of the characters that didn't die in MK( so her return is possible
ShaoraffoKahn
Mortal

Post by ShaoraffoKahn »

I'd like Kintaro and Shao Kahn to be in the roster as playable characters. Shao Kahn died in MK 9, but so did Kitana and Kung Lao...

Return to “Mortal Kombat X/XL”