Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa Will Reprise His Role as Shang Tsung

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa Will Reprise His Role as Shang Tsung

Post by Gambid »

Original Shang Tsung actor Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa has tweeted today that he will be on the set of the third season of Mortal Kombat: Legacy next Monday.

We are of course trilled to see him back in the role of Shang Tsung and we are also trilled to get some more Mortal Kombat: Legacy season 3 information.
Mortal Kombat Legacy Season 2 Behind The Scenes 04
The question we are currently asking ourselves is how the third season of Mortal Kombat: Legacy is going to coexist with the other Mortal Kombat X base series.

After Casper Van Dien and Mark Dacascos, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa is the third actor to inform his fans about his involvement in the new season of Mortal Kombat: Legacy.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
rocksoldier1990
Mortal
XBox Live: Axel Ridd

Re: Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa Will Reprise His Role as Shang Tsun

Post by rocksoldier1990 »

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord Dragu
Master

Re: Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa Will Reprise His Role as Shang Tsun

Post by Lord Dragu »

seems like this is his favorite role :)
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.

Return to “News Articles”