[Tutorial] Change Green Lantern's Construct Colors

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Re: [Tutorial] Change Green Lantern's Construct Colors

Post by a.martin »

Well I was trying something for an atrocitus skin, and aparently, the yellow contructs are kind of imposible to recolor, even for green lantern, I don't know why.. that's so messed up!

wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

a.martin wrote:Well I was trying something for an atrocitus skin, and aparently, the yellow contructs are kind of imposible to recolor, even for green lantern, I don't know why.. that's so messed up!
I tried also change yellow constructs for Sinestro some time ago and i was able only change some minor yellow effects, but not constructs :( Only if we could search up or trace constructs in hex editor or something, because its must be somehow changeable.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:I tried also change yellow constructs for Sinestro some time ago and i was able only change some minor yellow effects, but not constructs :( Only if we could search up or trace constructs in hex editor or something, because its must be somehow changeable.
here's something new, I tried to see check something.. and If you put yellow lantern Hal, against a GL char with the constructs colours changed (that hasn't been renamed in HEX yet), it will switch the colours back to green.. that means that there's something inside the yellow lantern Hal..

the Idea was.. to release, this atrocitus! I wanna release that skin!
not the alternate I've made on the new 52 skin..
Attachments
not done yet.
not done yet.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

a.martin wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:I tried also change yellow constructs for Sinestro some time ago and i was able only change some minor yellow effects, but not constructs :( Only if we could search up or trace constructs in hex editor or something, because its must be somehow changeable.
here's something new, I tried to see check something.. and If you put yellow lantern Hal, against a GL char with the constructs colours changed (that hasn't been renamed in HEX yet), it will switch the colours back to green.. that means that there's something inside the yellow lantern Hal..

the Idea was.. to release, this atrocitus! I wanna release that skin!
not the alternate I've made on the new 52 skin..
Looks very nice man! I've tried too find something in Color picker and man i just changed all constructs for Sinestro to red in color picker, also after he wins match his ring glow red ,but now i cannot find glow aura and that minor yellow effects + his recharging, anyway its step forward with Sinestro.. :)
Attachments
Sinestro - Ring glows red.jpg
Sinestro - Red Constructs2.jpg
Sinestro - Red Constructs.jpg
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:Looks very nice man! I've tried too find something in Color picker and man i just changed all constructs for Sinestro to red in color picker, also after he wins match his ring glow red ,but now i cannot find glow aura and that minor yellow effects + his recharging, anyway its step forward with Sinestro.. :)
wooow maan! looks amazing! maybe there's something wrong with my color picker.. :/ haha or I just suck at using it. :P

If I don't get to do it myself, would you give me a hand with those my old sinestro skins?
but, after you finish your kid flash and deathstroke skins.. your skins first :) then we get to fix mine, haha..
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

a.martin wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:Looks very nice man! I've tried too find something in Color picker and man i just changed all constructs for Sinestro to red in color picker, also after he wins match his ring glow red ,but now i cannot find glow aura and that minor yellow effects + his recharging, anyway its step forward with Sinestro.. :)
wooow maan! looks amazing! maybe there's something wrong with my color picker.. :/ haha or I just suck at using it. :P

If I don't get to do it myself, would you give me a hand with those my old sinestro skins?
but, after you finish your kid flash and deathstroke skins.. your skins first :) then we get to fix mine, haha..
Yeah it looks good and i will try find that remaining yellow stuff.
Yes if you cannot figured it out i will help you with your skins no problem. I just finish Kid Flash dmg texture and same for Deathstroke and im available for help.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:Yeah it looks good and i will try find that remaining yellow stuff.
Yes if you cannot figured it out i will help you with your skins no problem. I just finish Kid Flash dmg texture and same for Deathstroke and im available for help.
I've been trying all night long haha, so far I saw that for yellow lantern hal the name table thing, had more than one glow color, freshnel color, highlight and lowlight.. it had like 2 or three.. I've changed every one of them, and still, nothing.

with sinestro the same..
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

a.martin wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:Yeah it looks good and i will try find that remaining yellow stuff.
I've been trying all night long haha, so far I saw that for yellow lantern hal the name table thing, had more than one glow color, freshnel color, highlight and lowlight.. it had like 2 or three.. I've changed every one of them, and still, nothing.

with sinestro the same..
Well its weird and did you ''Save to all instances of this color'' in color picker? U can also try change Offset, because when u click on < or > it has more colors in one preset.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Well now i've found that body glow too :)
Attachments
Sinestro - Red Constructs, glow.jpg
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:Well now i've found that body glow too :)
That looks soo awesome!
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

a.martin wrote:
That looks soo awesome!
Yeah it looks great, maybe red for constructs is too bright, but i can change it. Anyway i thought about Red Lantern Sinestro and reskin his armor like this, because it looks very similiar.. helmet etc.

Last edited by wyruzzah on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:Well its weird and did you ''Save to all instances of this color'' in color picker? U can also try change Offset, because when u click on < or > it has more colors in one preset.
the picture right here bellow, proves how much I still learn from you. Man you're awesome. :D
Attachments
Injustice 2015-01-12 21-39-24-46.jpg
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:
a.martin wrote:
That looks soo awesome!
Yeah it looks great, maybe red for constructs is too bright, but i can change it. Anyway i thought about Red Lantern Sinestro and reskin his armor like this, because it looks very similiar.. helmet etc.

I have the psd file, with a red version of that sinestro skin.. I can send it to you if you want to.. :) it's just like the original but, with all the yellow parts on red.. it's pretty basic
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

a.martin wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:Well its weird and did you ''Save to all instances of this color'' in color picker? U can also try change Offset, because when u click on < or > it has more colors in one preset.
the picture right here bellow, proves how much I still learn from you. Man you're awesome. :D
Looks great, did that tips worked? Well no problem, but i will make my version when a time is right to fit that armor like Razer one, if you dont mind. I still need finish some skins, so Sinestro will come later.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:
a.martin wrote:
Looks great, did that tips worked? Well no problem, but i will make my version when a time is right to fit that armor like Razer one, if you dont mind. I still need finish some skins, so Sinestro will come later.
yeah! the tips worked great! I'll re-do all over again so I can be sure and I'll finish this atrocitus with also a scarecrow skin.. :D

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”