Sindel Skin - The Empress (BETA)

CynicalHippie
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Sindel Skin - The Empress (BETA)

Post by CynicalHippie »

Sindel's alternate DMG textures are a pain and I haven't made much progress so I figured I may as well release this as is and I hope that I will in time get around to finishing it up completely. But in the meantime, her regular textures are pretty much finished and if you're good with Sindel or you play without blood then you won't even notice. :lol:

This skin was made for the patched Steam version of the game. I can't guarantee that it'll work for the pre-patched version.

DROPBOX: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ldfa820x20vqa ... s.rar?dl=0
The Empress.rar
The Empress (BETA)
(11.69 MiB) Downloaded 2994 times

TREEMAN99
Mortal

Re: Sindel Skin - The Empress (BETA)

Post by TREEMAN99 »

That's awesome great to see it finished, any ideas for your next mod?
CynicalHippie
Mortal

Post by CynicalHippie »

Thank you very much! There's still some stuff with the Empress I'd like to fix but I have already started a Tanya mod that I'd love to go back and finish. :D

TREEMAN99
Mortal

Post by TREEMAN99 »

Looks nice, looking forward to it. :)
alfamega
Mortal
XBox Live: alfamega

Post by alfamega »

I have been waiting forever for this to be public! Thank You So Much!! Its an amazing skin! Amazing job for real! Only thing i wish was different is that it would be for her default costume 1 instead on alternate and the other one you made be her costume 2. Thanks again though!
Saren
Mortal

Post by Saren »

O-M-G :shock: :shock: nice job
DocX
Warrior

Post by DocX »

Yeah it doesn't work for the original version of MK. This is a great skin. Dont think Im going to get to use it though as Im using the old version.

Could Anyone here with some skills be able to convert this so I can use it in the original version of MK? Ive been waiting for this to come out but I cant use it.Please please please. :)
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

thanks alot for sharing and for making for the updated version!

@DocX
why not just update your game?
Kamidogu
Apprentice

Post by Kamidogu »

AMAZING skin, wow. I just came back after a long hiatus in this game to see what was new but never thought I'd be seeing such awesome skins.

I agree with DocX, it's a shame this doesn't work on the pre-updated version, does anyone know what it takes to convert skins either to the updated version or pre-updated one?
machine4578 wrote: why not just update your game?
Personally I won't update, no matter how many cool skins come out due to the insane amount of work it took to get MK9 looking the way I wanted it. I have over 20+ skins installed that took time to re-name, along with reworking their avatar HUD for the 'klassic' versions. So updating and seeing all that work go to waste would pretty much nullify any excitement I could possibly get from a few new skins.

DON'T get me wrong, these skins are so amazing and really think I might 'update' on a separate version. BUT the issue still stands, I want to get all these skins playing nicely. Either post-update or pre-update.
CynicalHippie
Mortal

Post by CynicalHippie »

Thanks for the comments! I'm glad people like the skin. If someone could provide me with a Char_Sindel_B.xxx file from a prepatched game, I could run an experiment to try to convert it. I can't say it'll work but it's worth a shot, right? :)
DocX
Warrior

Post by DocX »

To fix it you have to copy your textures you made from the patched one and paste it onto the older one and then save it as far as I know. Heres the sindel b char on my skydrive.
http://1drv.ms/1AL0tqH

Ya I dont want to lose all the skins and stuff i already have on my old game.
CynicalHippie
Mortal

Post by CynicalHippie »

Well let's see if it worked shall we? I can't test it myself because I don't have a pre-patched game.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yr29tz3a7x5hv ... s.rar?dl=0
DocX
Warrior

Post by DocX »

Im on it ill install and be right back, It works!!!! You are the Man!! Thank-you so much for going to the trouble of doing that. That is the best skin for Sindel ever!! Although I like the other one you made I really like the gold and copper and colors of this. Very very cool. Thanks again so much, I really really appreciate it. :) Now I just got to keep practicing and watching that video you made to be able to kick Shao Kahns Butt like you do with her.

Thanks again, You are a hell of a guy. I really appreciate you doing that. Now Both of my Sindels are permanently replaced by work you've done. :)
X-9ⵌ
Apprentice

Post by X-9ⵌ »

really nice work
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀https://steamcommunity.com/id/IxNineHash/
Kamidogu
Apprentice

Post by Kamidogu »

Woohoo! I can confirm it works, thanks again for taking the time to convert it. This skin is so f'ing awesome!!

On behalf of all of us that still play this game, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! :mrgreen:

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”