Import Kratos to PC!

Mega
Mortal

Import Kratos to PC!

Post by Mega »

Hi, guys!

Do we already have Kratos port to PC? If not, do someone now working on it? (tetzrep, HowardC or maybe someone else?). If yes, at what stage is this work now?

I am newbie, but if you tell me full and clear instruction what I need to do (we need to convert ps3 xxx to PC files, yes?) maybe I will help, because I REALLY want to see him in PC version!

All of these texture mods are great work, but it don't bring any new thing in gameplay. PC users already have playable bosses and classic chars, so Kratos is the only thing that this game lacks to be full. If PC gamers unite, maybe we will do something with it.

So, please, at least give us instruction in this topic.

superfamoso
Warrior

Re: Import Kratos to PC!

Post by superfamoso »

There is no such thing yet, and I think that will never happen. But I support your idea of a world of pc gamers, as (for me) pc is the ultimate platform, but people underestimate it. I mean, It's with us since the '90s and it's still functional and all that (it doesn't get old like a ps2, or an xbox).
Well, what can I say? Welcome to mksecrets.net and the world of modding in the mk universe.
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Mega
Mortal

Post by Mega »

Yep, i just found out, what a huge amount of work must be done if we want see him on PC, so i agree with you. That's very sad, but still i'll on a positive note - at least we had this awesome game itself on PC, after more than 2 years :D

Yeah, PC is awesome, but if I'll go on in that topic, it'll be big offtop here :lol: Anyway, we both know why it's awesome))

P. S. Thank you for the kind words mate, i really appreciate this :)
Dark Kahn
Apprentice
Side: Light
PSN: Appolon

Post by Dark Kahn »

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Gameplay Mods”