DLC Skins: Yellow lantern Raven & Red lantern Zod

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

DLC Skins: Yellow lantern Raven & Red lantern Zod

Post by a.martin »

well sorry for being absent this past days, the university got me a little busy and with and exam last friday :P so, here are 2 new skins it's not much but I hope you enjoy them :)
Red Lantern Zod (Requested by: Condeecas)-sorry to condeecas, It didn't look exactly like you might want it :( on the man of steel skin I couldn't put the logos on him and make it look good :(

Thanks to DCdude8888 for the amazing video!

external link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/b9rvb ... RL+Zod.rar

Instalation:
Just like always guys :) copy all the files to the a.martinpatch folder in the DLC directory of the game, If you have previous mods made by me It'll ask you to replace the files, just click "yes to all", and if you don't just copy the folder "a.martinpatch" to the DLC directory of the game, and that's it, ready to enjoy! :D

I hope you enjoy guys see you later :)
Attachments
Injustice 2014-11-27 15-56-48-33.jpg
Injustice 2014-11-30 23-17-38-40.jpg
Last edited by a.martin on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

leebaldz5332
Apprentice
Side: Light

Re: DLC Skins: Yellow lantern Raven & Red lantern Zod

Post by leebaldz5332 »

Two thumbs up!
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

leebaldz5332 wrote:Two thumbs up!
Thanks man!
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

sweetness! :)

thanks again for sharing!
condeecas
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by condeecas »

Sorry for being late but it looks awesome!!!! Although is RL Zod under Zod or another character on the select screen?
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

condeecas wrote:Sorry for being late but it looks awesome!!!! Although is RL Zod under Zod or another character on the select screen?
yeah it's under zod :)
* zod batgirl and lobo are the only 3 dlc chars that we had duplicates of their primary costume.. thanks to wyruzzah
leebaldz5332
Apprentice

Post by leebaldz5332 »

Wonder if we could do that for all characters?! I'd love to see the Tim Drake Robin skin under NightWing. It would look very legit!!
condeecas
Apprentice

Post by condeecas »

a.martin wrote:
condeecas wrote:Sorry for being late but it looks awesome!!!! Although is RL Zod under Zod or another character on the select screen?
yeah it's under zod :)
* zod batgirl and lobo are the only 3 dlc chars that we had duplicates of their primary costume.. thanks to wyruzzah
Thanks so much. And also I agree with leebaldz. Could we do that for other characters cuz my lordy I would love that.
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
leebaldz5332
Apprentice

Post by leebaldz5332 »

I would love to see that sweet new Red Arrow Skin under Green Arrow Character Select!! And if this will be done, I would love to see a.martin's new and improved MK ninjas under Scorpion character select!! a.martin, I've already ripped the full audio (voices of characters) of MKKE. I'm just getting the ninja's voices, chopping them off so it can be ready for import to your new MK ninja skins :-) Rain and Reptile doesn't have much though. But SubZero, Noob Saibot (I included Bi-Han SubZero's voice for Noob. They're the same character anyway), and Ermac (please also make Ermac with green flames :-) ) has a lot of dialogue that we can put in the intro, victory, clashes, and even grunts when they get hit, etc.
condeecas
Apprentice

Post by condeecas »

leebaldz5332 wrote:I would love to see that sweet new Red Arrow Skin under Green Arrow Character Select!! And if this will be done, I would love to see a.martin's new and improved MK ninjas under Scorpion character select!! a.martin, I've already ripped the full audio (voices of characters) of MKKE. I'm just getting the ninja's voices, chopping them off so it can be ready for import to your new MK ninja skins :-) Rain and Reptile doesn't have much though. But SubZero, Noob Saibot (I included Bi-Han SubZero's voice for Noob. They're the same character anyway), and Ermac (please also make Ermac with green flames :-) ) has a lot of dialogue that we can put in the intro, victory, clashes, and even grunts when they get hit, etc.
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes also with changing the effects to the respective charcters.
"Groovy" - Ash Williams

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”