Baal666 DLC skins (V2 released)

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Re: Baal666 DLC skins (V2 released)

Post by a.martin »

baal666 wrote:I'm not sure about it, Mr.J's pointy chin could look weird for black mask, i do't know.
I found back my Superman Beyond textures but i can't make the cape reappear, i'll have to find out why and i'll release him and Quinzel together.
I had that damn problem with the cape! and I don't know how I've fixed that..
but here's another posible solution.. I've painted black and white the specs of my superman beyond and they work fine, Inyect the Diff files of your Superman Beyond on mine, and rename it! that will work I think.. :)

baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

I'm still messing with Sup's cape, more parts are appearing but it's not fixed yet.
I made a try for Black mask over Joker.

wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

I think Two-face is better choice for Joker then Black Mask or make Black Mask design to look like he has in Arkham Origins Image
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

baal666 wrote:I'm still messing with Sup's cape, more parts are appearing but it's not fixed yet.

Wow. looks pretty amazing, I think wyruzzah it's right, you should give him a little Arkham origins style.. but I would make his suit black.. :P
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

I don't really plan on doing him right now, i've been playing around with this because i mentioned the idea earlier and condeecas seemed interested to see how it would look. If someone actually wants to include him in the game i can send the textures.
condeecas
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by condeecas »

baal666 wrote:I'm still messing with Sup's cape, more parts are appearing but it's not fixed yet.

That Black Mask looks GREAT!!!! If you do decide to finish it, I think the suit color would look great if it was like the animated series (photo attached). Would SERIOUSLY love it if you did it, Baal.
index.jpg
index.jpg (5.6 KiB) Viewed 4757 times
EDIT: Also I would love if you just straight up made the skin like he looks in animated series. Either way id love it. :)
"Groovy" - Ash Williams
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

I continued Black Mask, he doesn't exactly have the attire you wanted but i like how it looks so i guess it'll stay like that.

a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

baal666 wrote:I continued Black Mask, he doesn't exactly have the attire you wanted but i like how it looks so i guess it'll stay like that.

that's amazing!! :O man you really have an awesome talent to make skins it really cool how black mas looks.. when do you think you'll release it? or your superman beyond?
baal666
Mortal

Post by baal666 »

I'm still having transparent spots on Superman Beyond's cape, black mask still needs damages but i'm on it at the moment. As soon as Black Mask is done i'll release it, voices might be for a later update if i ever do it.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

a.martin wrote:
baal666 wrote:I continued Black Mask, he doesn't exactly have the attire you wanted but i like how it looks so i guess it'll stay like that.

that's amazing!! :O man you really have an awesome talent to make skins it really cool how black mas looks.. when do you think you'll release it? or your superman beyond?
Looks cool man, but its primary Joker costume if im not mistaken?! So u must add him under different character, so AI will be bugged! You should make Black Mask on secondary Joker costume :)
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:Looks cool man, but its primary Joker costume if im not mistaken?! So u must add him under different character, so AI will be bugged! You should make Black Mask on secondary Joker costume :)
oh, If you are going to change it and use the regime skin, I can give you the templates I have for that skin, so the only thing you'll have to do it's change the face :)
Amari1976
Mortal

Post by Amari1976 »

Hey how did you remove superman's cape? Can you do that with Raven?

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”